Meet Barbi...living the life of organized chaos & disturbed sanity!

Barbi.doll

Hola fellow forum members! Can't yet say "nice to meet you" but I'm sure that will come in time.

28 year old single mother of 1 - soon to be 5 yr old little girl - the love of my life

Work in the office of my late father's company with my stepmother and stepbrother (who run the show with the business)

Have a love for my friends like no other.
Seem to be drastically influenced by the significant others I have had in my life - everything seems to be ruled by my relationships.

Love astrology (though I'm still a baby in my understanding)
Love Music
Love Photography
Love anything that offers positive inspiration, higher awareness and attempting to understand the bigger picture of this world and the people in it.

Was moved tremendously by the book The Celestine Prophecy!

Believe in God & Jesus Christ, but don't believe that they are the only higher beings to believe in.
Ultimately, my largest belief is that anyone's belief will become their reality, as the mind is more powerful than we understand and the power of having faith in something has more strength behind it than our current comprehension of "strength".

I believe that we all have 2 common denominators - Birth and Death and the most important things to learn in between are to live happily and capture the truest magic of all - LOVE! (Typical Pisces eh)

I think people take things too seriously in this world!

I love myself, and have learned to love my shadows. I feel too many people are critical and have a lack of acceptance. I don't care what most people think about me as it's none of my business to begin with, therefore, if they choose to share, either they too are too critical or I'm being offered an opportunity to see things objectively from a constructive critical standpoint (what any of us wouldn't give to meet ourselves and see ourselves from outside the box).

I joined this website to converse with those who have more knowledge than I do, who are better able to help me understand astrology, myself and probably my relationship....I wanted to put an "S" on the end of that word, but **** I'm in love and hope the "S" is not needed anymore! LOL

Hope you're pleased to meet me...in fact, I indeed know you will be!

Sun in Pisces
Virgo Rising
Moon in Sag
Venus in Taurus
and the rest I have not remembered enough about to mention.

I'm a 29/11 birth number (according to Dan Millman's numerology book)
I'm an ENFP in the Jung Personality Test
Born in the year of the Monkey.....
and what does it all come down to for me....
Organized Chaos and Disturbed Sanity!

Last edited:

barty

Hello barbi.doll!

A very nicely put together intro! (I must do one myself, I've been here three months and I still haven't!!!!)

Anyone who communicates this well and wants to learn about astrology is a potential friend of Barty! Have you guessed I'm a Gemini yet hahaha!

But this supposedly fickle and inconsistent Gemini has a collection of planets in Water signs, most notably Moon in Pisces....so there's the Pisces connection that's made me start typing!

Looking forward to seeing your posts, come and tell us what you know and what you'd like to know next!

And if you want to know anything about the site, your best sources of info are in the menu at the top, or from the Mods :) they're a helpful and lovely bunch.

(Mods I'll forward you my PayPal account details later so you can pay me ahahahaaaaaa:D :D :D )

starlink

Hello Barbi doll! What a great introduction!! We never had one so informative as yours is, greatly appreciated. I most welcome you to this Forum and hope that you indeed will add a lot of knowledge to your own. We all love a good astrological discussion so bring it on!!

You have already met our friend the Gemini Barty (Barbi & Barty, sounds good to me :)) and his kind, sensitive Moon.
so that is a good start! (at least from my point of view!).

For your information Lionking, I am a Pig!!! Most gullible sign of the Chinese Zodiac and prone to chocolaholic-ism. I am an Earth Pig (Taurus). In my book called Tong Sing, the Chinese book of Wisdom it says that zodiacally I am Scorpio and my lucky number 7 (absolutely right). My Ascendant is Scorpio, what a co-incidence. The Dalai Lama (1935) is also a Pig, as is Steven Spielberg, same year as myself. (I am old and hopefully wise enough to help you all).

Cheers, Starlink

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Barbi. :)
Lovely to meet you..You sound very interesting to me. I look forward to catching up with you on the boards...I'm a horse btw. I'm into Jung also...
Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself to us...
Cheers, Lillyjgc