Juno conjunct Sun in synastry

Lunar Pisces

Anyone ever experience this? I have mostly experienced it with Cancer men's Suns conjunct my Juno at 22 Cancer. It's often an instant attraction for me, whether it's a tight or wide orb. Tighter the orb, though, the more intense that initial attraction seems to be with me--the only guy who ever made this Gem butterfly swoon at the first meeting had his Sun at 21 Cancer. And not long after meeting him, I was convinced that guy was destined to be my husband! LOL. But the attraction has rarely been mutual, including the case of this Sun at 21 Cancer guy, who did not find me attractive at all (we had several easy crossaspects, but one especially harsh aspect between my Sun and his Saturn).

My Juno trines my 7th house moon at 20 Pisces, so that may increase the feelings of attraction on my part. But my Pisces moon does not seem to have much effect in stemming the one-way attraction affect my Juno creates or creating more encounters of mutual attraction.

So I was wondering if others have had this kind of experience, where Juno creates attraction the other person's Sun, but only one way, with the Juno person feeling the attraction.

Neptune Rising

I have this with a guy I've been dating recently. I also have that attraction, its almost like I feel he could be my husband if he could get past my freedom loving Aquarian Venus! His late Cancerian Sun in my 7th house trines my 29 Pisces Juno in my 3rd. :tongue: His Juno is also square my Sun. Argh I just noticed my Sun is the apex t-square of his Saturn/Juno opposition! He has mentioned to me I would make the perfect wife. :andy: Me with my 7th house Saturn has done well to avoid marriage so far!

I knew another Cancerian almost same degree Sun as this one, I felt similar about him.

DiDi

I had that aspect for nearly 9 years.... with someone.

only it was him who has the 25 deg juno and 24 deg venus.. on my 25 deg sun.....

when we first met, he made a bee line straight for me, (hes normally a very shy quiet person) and tryed to cut his mates lunch who was geting my phone number... lol ( i loved that)

I would love to think he thought of me as the (wife) only with his anticommitment issues Im pretty sure he never felt that way.

They say venus is the love you want.. (well his venus loved my sun) im sure he still does but its the juno that you will end up with... well thats still my sun..lol we broke up after 9years in a very aquarian relationship.

I tryed to change it, it busted!

my juno is capricorn but ive never dated one.. never met one i wanted to, but his 7th house is capricorn.. and i had a post on here a few years ago with something being said that, i would see myself as his capricorn type of wife.. or that he would see me as fitting into his style of relationship..

I think its powerful but not sure how mine will play out..
like neptune rising said .. bloody aquarian energy here... squaring neptune in the asc

Lunar Pisces

I have wondered if its the guy's Juno conjuncting a woman's Sun if it wold feel different. maybe you only get that "we're destined to be together" vibe if the Juno person is a woman.

I've read that Juno is the love/spouse you'll end up with also. If that's true, I'm destined to be single, because I'm not marrying a Cancerian type, no way, no how. I was engaged to one...until I found out he had serious psycho-sexual issues about his mother. This jewel of a man (ha!) had a Cancer stellium--Merc, Sun, moon and Mars all in Cancer, with his Mars conjunct my Juno. But I have an Aquarius Mars, intensified by being conjunct my NN, so I have that "I am not putting up with any ****" attitude about relationships. I'll walk and never looked back if it's suffocating. And a guy who wore his mom's panties and bras when he was stressed was definitely suffocating. So when I found this out, after we had been engaged only 3 weeks, I handed back the ring and I walked.

DiDi

Lunar pisces

I have wondered if its the guy's Juno conjuncting a woman's Sun if it wold feel different. maybe you only get that "we're destined to be together" vibe if the Juno person is a woman.

its supose to be the males perception of his ideal wife.. "juno is the wife"

so i dont know about my situation.. im allways the exception pretty special hey:sad:

juno in women is supose to represent what type of wife we will make...!

omg i WILL NOT quote you on your last paragraph :crying:
you poor thing, Im pretty sure i would need theapy after that!
the aspects and signs dont suprise me thoug!

anyway id like to clear up that perception that your juno in cancer means you,l end up with cancerian men... not true

juno in men... the love he will end up with may not be the one he wants (venus)!
juno in women... the type of wife you will be!

so as you can see, as a wife you would be
Nurturing , homeloveing, careing, attend to the daily comforts of those in your home.

here is a link from a thread i had some time ago on juno... it was very informative...

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

My father's juno exact conjunction with my mother's juno. Hahahah This is good aspect but we need other aspect to make it possible for the couple

SunConjunctUranus

tenacapcious

My father's juno exact conjunction with my mother's juno. Hahahah This is good aspect but we need other aspect to make it possible for the couple

SunConjunctUranus

I'm replying to a year old post on a nearly decade old thread.:eek:

My husband and I have the same Juno (and Eros) sign as well, but 12 degrees apart.