Juno or Chiron

Darkgirl

Banned
Dear all

Let's discuss which of these - juno or Chiron - are the asteroid of marriage and which the asteroid of sexual affairs. In magi astrology for example Venus / Chiron is called the true love aspect.

I on myself have juno in virgio, 10th house and can say I'm not attracted to Virgios or capricorn. I'm generally attracted to guys who were seen from other as special. It might be my Uranus trine Juno / Uranus opposite Venus

Also last year I had an affair (when Uranus trined my Juno) with such an Uranus guy.

I look forward to your replies.

ElenaJ

"juno in virgo, 10th house"...
Doesn't have to be a virgo or Capricorn.
Your ideal would be a hard working career oriented man, probably very much in the public's eye.

Darkgirl

Banned
And with Uranus trine juno natally it could mean that this person is in some way special or need freedom? I recognized im usually interested in men who are not "normal". To every guy my friends saud "why him? "

CapAquaPis

My Juno placement is 14' Cancer, next to my Asc node at 17'. I realized Cancer women are my preference (and I'm Aquarius sun/moon, do I love Aquarians or what?). Juno is the ideal wife or husband in many of our natal charts. :love: