Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 02-16-2018, 11:03 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,201
Re: When will he contact me?

you def need an exorcist lol

__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 02-17-2018, 10:20 PM
leo468 leo468 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
you def need an exorcist lol
Yes i really do
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 02-17-2018, 10:20 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,052
Re: When will he contact me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo468 View Post
Yes i really do
Ahh bless you, how are you right now ?
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 02-17-2018, 10:25 PM
leo468 leo468 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Ahh bless you, how are you right now ?
I don't even know. I feel alone. Accident or what? I found out The best friend i had for 10+ years, is guilty for the breakup of me and my ex, my big love. Same story. Lied so many things. What a thing. 2 big betrays. I dont even believe in friendship anymore. I guess its something in my chart. And the interesting thing is, I never did anything bad to this person who was my best friend. He just jealous of my relationship ( he's gay )
Im completely broken and alone. Betrayed
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 02-17-2018, 10:29 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,052
Re: When will he contact me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo468 View Post
I don't even know. I feel alone. Accident or what? I found out The best friend i had for 10+ years, is guilty for the breakup of me and my ex, my big love. Same story. Lied so many things. What a thing. 2 big betrays. I dont even believe in friendship anymore. I guess its something in my chart. And the interesting thing is, I never did anything bad to this person who was my best friend. He just jealous of my relationship ( he's gay )
Im completely broken and alone. Betrayed
Yes the guy in the chart was saturn wasn't it....im sure that venus/jup will be of help though after some time, thats if then your still interested.

In your natal, hows your venus aspected ?

I wish i knew more about synastry (ive only just started studying it) or i'd look at your synastries.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 02-17-2018, 10:32 PM
leo468 leo468 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Yes the guy in the chart was saturn wasn't it....im sure that venus/jup will be of help though after some time, thats if then your still interested.

In your natal, hows your venus aspected ?

I wish i knew more about synastry (ive only just started studying it) or i'd look at your synastries.
The world if full of liars. Liars i thought they are my friends.. How sad
Can you tell me when kinda venus/jup will help? Or it cant be seen?
My natal venus is in virgo in 10th house
Venus square pluto
Venus trine jupiter
Venus inconjunct neptune
I can send you the synastry in pm, just to practice if you want
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 02-17-2018, 10:37 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,052
Re: When will he contact me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo468 View Post
The world if full of liars. Liars i thought they are my friends.. How sad
Can you tell me when kinda venus/jup will help? Or it cant be seen?
My natal venus is in virgo in 10th house
Venus square pluto
Venus trine jupiter
Venus inconjunct neptune
I can send you the synastry in pm, just to practice if you want
Its the venus trine jupiter that i thought would eventually make things okay...but thats way off for now, its even out of orb.

Send me your synastry's though pm then, ill see if anything stands out, i wont go to deep, but if anything stands out ill let you know....for practise, as like ive said ive only just started with synastrys and synastyrs are so important too.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 02-18-2018, 02:28 PM
leo468 leo468 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 203
Re: When will he contact me?

OH MY GOD !!!
Today he called me 2 times but I missed them. Omg. Now he turned off his phone
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to leo468 For This Useful Post:
Chrysalis (02-18-2018)
  #34  
Unread 02-18-2018, 05:13 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,088
Re: When will he contact me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo468 View Post
OH MY GOD !!!
Today he called me 2 times but I missed them. Omg. Now he turned off his phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
If the application is by square and *with* reception [dignity/exaltation], a relationship is feasible but the situation is difficult and there will be obstacles to overcome.

In this instance *without* dignity/exaltation reception, the square seldom promises a good result.
Sorry this is playing out so poorly.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 02-18-2018, 05:14 PM
leo468 leo468 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
Sorry this is playing out so poorly.
What do you mean
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 02-18-2018, 09:39 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 5,088
Re: When will he contact me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo468 View Post
What do you mean

By "this is playing out poorly" was referring to that he called twice and you missed the calls. And then you when you called back his phone was off.
__________________
Ilene

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
contact

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.