My fiance disappeared?

leo468

We soon have to meet and tickets are already bought by him but he disappeared? Last we talked on 9th and we had fight but he said he's not giving up on me. And on 13th, on his birthday he disappeared, his phone is turned off and nobody knows what is he doing? Im very very very worried. Im dying inside. I need help

Im from my phone

https://i.imgur.com/WZOWtK3.png

Chrysalis

"We have soon to meet" ? So he bought tickets to come to your country to see you ? or have you never met yet and this was your first meet ?

Your his fiance, so you've been together for sometime ?

Just needed clarification first as not too sure on something.

leo468

"We have soon to meet" ? So he bought tickets to come to your country to see you ? or have you never met yet and this was your first meet ?

Your his fiance, so you've been together for sometime ?

Just needed clarification first as not too sure on something.

We have met couple times for year and he want to marry me, we were planning wedding

waybread

leo468, please realize that I am only an amateur astrologer, not a psychic or detective. I might be mistaken. But I think that your fiance is being deceptive with you about his desire to meet soon and get married. I think that you will find him, however, if you keep inquiring and looking. Hopefully you know how to contact his friends, family, and employer if you have not done so already.

He is symbolized by Mars, in his turned 12th house, which rules secrecy and deception. Mars is weakened by being. in the sign of its detriment. Mars picks up no other essential dignity. It is in mutual reception with Venus (you) so I think he likes you well enough. Venus is also in her detriment, but she's angular and in her own terms, so somehow you're in a stronger position to continue the relationship than he is. Possibly he feels he's just not in a good position to marry, or not ready to marry.

The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) next applies to a sextile with Mars. This is a favourable aspect suggesting that contact will be made, but since the moon is the faster-moving planet, it looks like you will be the one to try to locate him.

If he's gotten "cold feet" about the wedding, it's too bad he couldn't just tell you, and face it like a man. But I don't see any evidence that he's come to physical harm, although you seem to be worried about this. After all, he made a choice to disconnect his phone. A true missing person probably would have disappeared without first taking the step of cutting off his means of contact.

Please let us know what happens. And good luck with this.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I agree with what waybread says, as the reason i asked you the questions i did was because the first thing that jumped out at me was that his planet/mars antiscion point (his planets shadow) is conjunct neptune in his 5th, where neptune can mean deceit, delusions, escapism etc.

So he's either got cold feet or/and he's not been fully truthful with you, or/ and he's not the person you perceive him to be.

leo468

leo468, please realize that I am only an amateur astrologer, not a psychic or detective. I might be mistaken. But I think that your fiance is being deceptive with you about his desire to meet soon and get married. I think that you will find him, however, if you keep inquiring and looking. Hopefully you know how to contact his friends, family, and employer if you have not done so already.

He is symbolized by Mars, in his turned 12th house, which rules secrecy and deception. Mars is weakened by being. in the sign of its detriment. Mars picks up no other essential dignity. It is in mutual reception with Venus (you) so I think he likes you well enough. Venus is also in her detriment, but she's angular and in her own terms, so somehow you're in a stronger position to continue the relationship than he is. Possibly he feels he's just not in a good position to marry, or not ready to marry.

The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) next applies to a sextile with Mars. This is a favourable aspect suggesting that contact will be made, but since the moon is the faster-moving planet, it looks like you will be the one to try to locate him.

If he's gotten "cold feet" about the wedding, it's too bad he couldn't just tell you, and face it like a man. But I don't see any evidence that he's come to physical harm, although you seem to be worried about this. After all, he made a choice to disconnect his phone. A true missing person probably would have disappeared without first taking the step of cutting off his means of contact.

Please let us know what happens. And good luck with this.

First thank you for the reading, it means much to me. So cold feet means a person who lost desire for something. Its weird because he was pushing for marriage and meetings, not me. He wanted it too fast and now doesnt want? Weird. Thank you

leo468

I agree with what waybread says, as the reason i asked you the questions i did was because the first thing that jumped out at me was that his planet/mars antiscion point (his planets shadow) is conjunct neptune in his 5th, where neptune can mean deceit, delusions, escapism etc.

So he's either got cold feet or/and he's not been fully truthful with you, or/ and he's not the person you perceive him to be.

Strange. He always said that i am the fake one and i play crazy games with him. Well im lost now.

Chrysalis

Sorry my bad there isnt a TOL as jupiters in the way, moon aspects jupiter first before she can get to venus.

Jupiter rules his 2nd house, could be something to do with money that's getting in the way.

Also its probably to do with his 2nd significator sun changing signs, suns ready to move into sagg/a change of circumstances, if we use whole signs suns moving also into his 2nd house.....once again to do with money.

Really think its something money related that's causing this.

Last edited: