Will my sister get a job by summer?

betelgeusesirius

attachment.php

My sister asked about her career so she is the asc.
She has applied to some, and she is going to continue applying.
Will she get a job by this summer?
Will she be proud of the job? She will be proud if the job pays well.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    61.8 KB · Views: 67

Senecar

your sister 3rd house = scorpio = ruler is Mars in 8th (6th moved) house taurus
the job 10th house from 3rd, 12th house = leo = ruler is Sun 7th (5th moved) house pisces

Aspects
The Sun and Moon is Square = There will be challenges
Mars has no aspect to Moon or Sun = No suitable vacancies may be available for a while.

Mars in Taurus means it will take time for her to get a good job she wants, and she must keep trying.

So it will take longer time for her to get a job, however, once she gets the job, she will enjoy the job (5th house), because she is a very dedicated person, likes caring for others (6th house), and it will be the job she loves (5th).

betelgeusesirius

Since my sister asked the question and I only drew the chart for her, she should be the 1st house. Could you look into the chart with asc and the mc please?
Your interpretation helped me anyways. Thank you!

Senecar

Sorry about that.

OK - even her being placed on 1st ASC house as her, the ruler of Virgo being Mercury, and her job is 10th Gemini again the ruler is Mercury, but it still has no aspect with either Sun or Moon. And it is opposition to Mercury too.

To me this is still situation where job opportunities will take some time to arise.

But the rulers of both your sister and the job being same Mercury, I feel it signifies that at the end of the day, she will get a job she will be identifying with herself, i.e. being proud and much likes.

Last edited:

Senecar

Mercury in Aries = patience is required, don't rush.
Moon conjuct with Saturn = be committed, persevere, keep trying, don't give up and stay put.

Last edited:

Senecar

4th house = hidden things, home life, parents

Could it be job offers of empty promises? Or unforeseen domestic situation or relationship issues with her parents?

Something to be watchful (when offers come in) and overcome (if happens).

Welcome and thank you. All the best to her :)

Last edited: