Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-01-2016, 04:00 PM
leo468 leo468 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 203
When I go there, am I gonna heal my intercostal neuralgia ?

Couple days later I am going to clinic to heal my intercostal neuralgia who is KILLING ME ! I can't even think about something else. I am very confused and lost. I am wondering am I gonna heal there ? To the replies : Thank you !


Last edited by leo468; 03-10-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-01-2016, 09:01 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,244
Re: When I go there, am I gonna heal my intercostal neuralgia ?

I am sorry that you are hurting. I think this condition is going to be with you for a while.
(Moon VOC, in the via combusta, Mercury rules the chest area and is past its last in-sign aspect, disposited by sun in its fall.) I hope the clinic can give you some good pain management techniques.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
leo468 (10-03-2016)
  #3  
Unread 10-02-2016, 06:44 AM
leo468 leo468 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I am sorry that you are hurting. I think this condition is going to be with you for a while.
(Moon VOC, in the via combusta, Mercury rules the chest area and is past its last in-sign aspect, disposited by sun in its fall.) I hope the clinic can give you some good pain management techniques.

I'm suffering from it for 3 yesrs and maybe more but 2 months ago ( 23 july ) i'm dying from it because the strong pain stops my breath and i almost died couple times. I took many pills but nothing happend. I'm tired of waiting when the pain will stop. Its destroying my life. So you mean this will stay with me more? I'm losing hope in the clinic they would help me? Thank you for your reply
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-03-2016, 01:54 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,244
Re: When I go there, am I gonna heal my intercostal neuralgia ?

I don't know they treat your condition in your country, but I did a little research on it and in North America there are pain management techniques that seem to help.

And hey, I'm only an amateur. Let's hope I'm mistaken.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-03-2016, 05:25 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,097
Re: When I go there, am I gonna heal my intercostal neuralgia ?

How did u get it in the first place? Cant they do a neurectomy if it's that bad? Has exercise therapy worked? I think in your chart, surgery is favoured. I think there is a good connection with the hospital, doctor, surgery and your bones in the near future.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-03-2016, 05:28 AM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,201
Re: When I go there, am I gonna heal my intercostal neuralgia ?

i dont like L7 and L10
to me it is not going to work
malefic in 10th! yikes..
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (10-03-2016)
  #7  
Unread 10-03-2016, 07:26 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,097
Re: When I go there, am I gonna heal my intercostal neuralgia ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
i dont like L7 and L10
to me it is not going to work
malefic in 10th! yikes..
Oh yes, I didn't realise L7 was in detriment . Surely there must be something we can find that works.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 10-03-2016, 09:02 AM
leo468 leo468 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
How did u get it in the first place? Cant they do a neurectomy if it's that bad? Has exercise therapy worked? I think in your chart, surgery is favoured. I think there is a good connection with the hospital, doctor, surgery and your bones in the near future.
I'm not even sure how i get it, in my life there was too many physical injures, but I think it was 5 years ago when my father pushed me and I fell on the corner of cement fountain. Weeks after that my ribs was hurting. I didnt tried exercise therapy, the clinic will be my first treatment. I only take pills. I really really really hope I don't reach operation because everybody knows what are our doctors in our country.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 10-03-2016, 09:05 AM
leo468 leo468 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Oh yes, I didn't realise L7 was in detriment . Surely there must be something we can find that works.
What it means?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 10-03-2016, 09:22 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,097
Re: When I go there, am I gonna heal my intercostal neuralgia ?

I cant speak for tikana but 7th house rules doctors and I couldn't understand your last sentence in your last post. Did u say the doctors in your country arn't that great?

Im commenting based on my research on this condition as well as the chart. They advise surgery or physical therapy, which makes sense if there is a damaged nerves due to an injury such as being pushed into the cement with your chest.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 10-03-2016, 09:43 AM
leo468 leo468 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
I cant speak for tikana but 7th house rules doctors and I couldn't understand your last sentence in your last post. Did u say the doctors in your country arn't that great?

Im commenting based on my research on this condition as well as the chart. They advise surgery or physical therapy, which makes sense if there is a damaged nerves due to an injury such as being pushed into the cement with your chest.
Yes the doctors are bad, to be honest.

I hope they will put me on physical therapy because I had scanner and I was told I'm not for surgery.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to leo468 For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (10-03-2016)
  #12  
Unread 10-07-2016, 02:05 PM
leo468 leo468 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 203
Re: When I go there, am I gonna heal my intercostal neuralgia ?

Today was my first day there and it was meant to be 7 days but I cant stay in this hell. First the rooms - cold, no heat. And the doctors - aggressive, they cannot stop insulting me. I had feeling that would happen but I travel to here with hope and good feelings but as always our doctors showed that they are all the same in our country. These insults hurted me so much and after crying and vomiting locked in my room in the bathroom I took the decision to leave. I am not bound to stand their aggression.
Maybe that's why the chart's answer is No.
And I think mars conjunct mc , mean this situation.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 10-07-2016, 08:07 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,244
Re: When I go there, am I gonna heal my intercostal neuralgia ?

Leo, I really am sorry this didn't work for you.

Normally I am not big on alternative health practices because it is too easy for unskilled practitioners to take patients' money and give them no results.

But if modern medicine fails, you might try speaking with a qualified, licensed, homeopathic or naturopathic doctor, Chinese medicine specialist, or herbalist. There are also psychological exercises for pain management: maybe you've learned some of these. Some people find that yoga helps various physical and mental ailments.

If you are able to travel, I think in Germany the pharmacists are all educated in natural herbal remedies.

Best wishes to you.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 10-08-2016, 11:17 AM
leo468 leo468 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 203
Re: When I go there, am I gonna heal my intercostal neuralgia ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Leo, I really am sorry this didn't work for you.

Normally I am not big on alternative health practices because it is too easy for unskilled practitioners to take patients' money and give them no results.

But if modern medicine fails, you might try speaking with a qualified, licensed, homeopathic or naturopathic doctor, Chinese medicine specialist, or herbalist. There are also psychological exercises for pain management: maybe you've learned some of these. Some people find that yoga helps various physical and mental ailments.

If you are able to travel, I think in Germany the pharmacists are all educated in natural herbal remedies.

Best wishes to you.
I can't travel, they took much money from me.
Thank you very much
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 10-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,097
Re: When I go there, am I gonna heal my intercostal neuralgia ?

Leo, where do u live.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gonna, heal, intercostal, neuralgia

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.