I need information about my mars quintile/other contacts

GiggleStomp

I'd like to know what people think about my mars placement and the aspects it makes, in particular the quintile it has with jupiter and the tight sextile and trine it has with the Midheaven and North Node. It would also be nice if anyone could give me information on midheaven north node contacts as well. My vertex at 3 sagittarius also trines my midheaven, if that's relevant. Mostly I would just like to know about my mars placement, if you think it's a strong placement or not. thankyou!

29enfo5.gif

Krewster

Your Mars is doing more than quintiling Jup; it is triangulating your Jup-Ven oppo (to make a 180-72-108 triangle), possibly indicating you can get what you try for romantically but social trouble results and/or....?

Your Mars is also 135 to Nept which is tough to remotely interpret given your Mars' tight trine to Sat (e.g., disciplined and yet sometimes things don't work out as planned anyway?)...

These and other aspects interact in ways best interpretable in light of further background you may wish to share.

GiggleStomp

I'm particularly fond of my mars/saturn trine, I think it does me well. It also, for some reason, puts the fear of god in people. they see me as authoritative and stern. what exactly is the connection I have between mars and venus? and how does neptune and mars interact?

Krewster

The perception of authoritative and stern is more likely Sun's conjunction to Sat (though much looser than Mars' 120 to Sat).

The connection betw Mars and Ven (you didn't respond to my guess) can start to be felt by your reading materials re those planets in any quintile family type aspect; and

the connection betw Mars and Nept can be explored by first reading up on Mars in 90 or 180 to Nept and then adjusting to taste.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Its unlikely that you were born at 4:30 PM. Almost no one is born exactly on the half hour or hour, so this is a rounded up or rounded down time. A difference of as much as 20 minutes could make a major difference in knowing about you.

Are you sure that this is the real time of your birthday?

GiggleStomp

yes I'm positive that's my birth time. and I think you may have the right idea. I have issues with mars and venus because they are both two very different sides of my personality. It's like I seesaw from being a flamboyant girl to a strict bitey man lady. I attract dudes from all over the spectrum, it's like a sideshow event, my love life.