My Holiday Wishes: December 2012:

kimbermoon

I wish to thank all who have contacted me for personal assessments and guidance. I am especially grateful to the Indigo generation, speaking up about their unique and unusual perspectives
of the world and sharing their specialized challenges. As we approach the day of the 'Solstice' I feel deep regret for the many who are undergoing significant depressions at this time...there is much healing to be done these days during this highly transitional phase affecting the masses: we must be armed with attentiveness and awareness of the deep changes underway, however we must not surrender to fears that serve to paralyze us from embracing the beauty and the joy of the world. To live in a state of fear is unnecessary, once we become empowered enough to realize it. Remember that the Solstice on the 21st means, the return of the light. Pluto is challenging us to take control and purge all the darkness that is locked up in our souls. Feel the fear and do it anyway. Pluto also tells us that we all have the power within, to heal and move beyond our personal limitations. Pluto can also incite resurrection and renewal, not just destruction. Uranus, the 'Great Awakener' is also impelling us to break free of our own mental prisons and circumstantial ruts. Change is necessary; evolution could not continue without it. It is important to release your higher creative intellect; learn to be innovative, independent and in control; be willing to express your true identity in humanitarian ways, which serve to help others, rather than just the self. Uranus demands adaptability and encourages a co-operative spirit with the Greater All. It is also about learning to live 'creatively, rather than instinctively, based on programming and condition. Neptune is home at last! The hope is for a return to divinity,consciousness and spirituality. Release yourself from the illusions of the material reality and embrace the loving compassionate spirit within. “Life is much more than scrabbling after fish heads.” It is also about coming to terms with your own sense of reality; what reality are you living...your own, or one that has been created for you by others? In the words of Mark Twain: “you can't rely on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” These three 'big players' of the Universe are setting us up for some significant plan to unfold and we must prepare ourselves for the changes from within. The so-called Mayan prophecy is nothing to fear, as doomsday predictions have been misinterpreted drastically. Rather it is better to live in light and hope, rather than drown in the darkness of the subconscious.
I wish to thank all who have offered up posts to this forum and especially to those who have contacted me personally. I pray that you all will re-ignite the true spirit of Christmas this year; may you all enjoy peace, harmony, love, understanding, compassion, hope, faith and joy during this most festive season. And please remember to keep the spirit of generosity, co-operation and gratitude in your heart all year long. And to all a good-night! Blessed be. :love: