Hello to all on this new Solstice

Belle Lune

On this 1st new day after the Solstice, I want to say hello to all of you, and introduce myself. I have been studying Astrology for quite some time, although I don’t think one life time is even enough to truly say one has become an initiate of this amazing science! I have read through quite a few discussions on this site, and I am so looking forward to learning from all of you on here J

I just joined, and I'm afraid I won't be of much valuable input, but nonetheless I hope you find what you're looking for, and I hope this solstice turns out to be particularly auspicious, though times change a lot with each day and you can only really stare at and understand a time you've more than past lived through, but anyway, I really hope you like it here like I'm sort of beginning to, and I wonder what your signs and aspects are already.

Belle Lune

I just joined, and I'm afraid I won't be of much valuable input, but nonetheless I hope you find what you're looking for, and I hope this solstice turns out to be particularly auspicious, though times change a lot with each day and you can only really stare at and understand a time you've more than past lived through, but anyway, I really hope you like it here like I'm sort of beginning to, and I wonder what your signs and aspects are already.
Thank you for the welcome :smile: Hmm my signs:

Sun in Pisces, Moon in Virgo (8th House...smh) Ascendant Capricorn. And many Quincunx,and sesqui-squares, hmm, working slowly through them.
What are yours?