worst sign combinations in romance!

Ixaee

Im Scorpio, and my worse relationship was with an Aries man.... he would make the rudest, selfish, cutting remarks to everyone... eventually even to me.

Im not sure if it was his basic Aries energy, or just plain immaturity.

I couldn't live with that.. ehh :pinched:

Last edited:

danashock

Im Scorpio, and my worse relationship was with an Aries man.... he would make the rudest, selfish, cutting remarks to everyone... eventually even to me.

Im not sure if it was his basic Aries energy, or just plain immaturity.

I couldn't live with that.. ehh :pinched:

I have noticed that mercury/mars is the cutting remark aspect! verbal attackers on the prowl especially when combined with mercury in aries and mars in gemini.

JennMB

I can just totally agree...

Saggitarius speaking, Virgo husband (ex of course)...

He was so pedantic in detail that we even had to sleep on 28o degree temperature (he was fixing the airconditioner in 02:00 in the morning in our hotel room) that I wanted to leave and I was ready to swim (we were on the island) and there is no ferry - boat during night ours.

I tried and I tried and told him to look at the wild nature and green trees around us and to smell the sea and all that fresh air comming from the balcony and romantic atmosphere and to relax and even if the temperature is 26 or 28 (plus minus 2) that it is not SO IMPORTANT. But nothing...

About messy slobs... it is true - I almost burned the kichen (more then once) - (fruing pans already burned) and he was a very brave fireman all the time - fixing everything...

and his clotes - always just like in the store - all perfectly in line...

It is true about Sagittarians - we always look to the goal and never to detailes...

Nice post - made me remeber things...

What does anyone think of Beyonce and Jay-z Beyonce is Virgo, Jay-z is Sagittarius.

Caro

I dont really follow their music but I have seen a couple of interviews of Beyonce lately, she does not look happy and also looks tired. what is her rising sign as she is a powerful performer - quite a diva on stage/ her stage persona_ I would say leo rising.

Sagi- you have to love them. but they do play the field until I think well into their 30's.......:tongue:

Also what is his connection with Rhianna - who is rising fast as the next big star.

juicey J.

Banned
Jay-Z and Beyonce get along despite being sag and virgo because it has to do with more then just the sun signs.

Also, once again Aquarius and Aries in general do get along (despite being in many ways quite different) if two people don't get along its often due to stress aspects from the malefics to the others chart with little to no aspects from the benefices to counter it. or due to evil star combination and/or an angular and/or highly afflicted mars with little to no aspects from the benefics to counter it in one of the person's charts making them a highly difficult personality. Also, once again stress aspects to the chart of a more easy going person is less stressful/bad then it is to a chart suggesting an @hole.

At least the top one has general/archetypal astrology right. Virgo and Sag in and of themselves stress the other out and are on different way lengths.

Last edited:

Opphiucan

I have to say virgo's are so gentle natured but drive me a bit nuts (Sagittarius)...but the WORST is when someone shares my LEO moon. I revert back to a 13 year old as well as he...AWFUL!!!!

Rushwing

I think definitely I would be careful having a dating relationship with an aries man for the same reasons as you state.

danashock

I have to say virgo's are so gentle natured but drive me a bit nuts (Sagittarius)...but the WORST is when someone shares my LEO moon. I revert back to a 13 year old as well as he...AWFUL!!!!

hahaha i'm an aquarius sun and i love lunar leos! so much fun to stroke their egos and take care of them.

juicey J.

Banned
Come to think of it as a Aquarius and libra dominate person Pisces is the sign which, incojuncts the majority of my chat more so then taurus or virgo and with my venus sextiling pisces and Pisces being venus's sign of exaltation not only would I find a mostly Pisces dominate person personally quite odd but I would want to cut a rug if not other things with them (my jupiter in trine to pisces doesn't hurt either), synastry and its ability to bring totally different people together is quite humorous and entertaining.

juicey J.

Banned
As for a pronounced mars (in conjunction, oppostion, or square with the angles and/or luminaries) making a person potentially hostile and therefore hard to get along with even for people with relatively good snyastry to them, not only would friendly aspect from the benefics help to counter this but so would ones from mars to saturn (as saturn limits and would help to control the hostile mars). Saturn can make in said hard aspects can also make for a difficult person but they are just as likely to hard on themselves where as mars is pure force and assertion. Overly pronouced fire can also make for a highly assertive and/or short tempered person who is hard to get along with even for those with quite postive synsatry to them.

queenfluff

hahaha i'm an aquarius sun and i love lunar leos! so much fun to stroke their egos and take care of them.

This would work very nicely for my Venus in Leo - we love all that attention!. :)

Although, I dated an Aquarius Sun and he was a bit spacey for me - he never wanted to talk about anything - he just wanted to pretend everything was OK even when it was not. Like ignore the problems and they won't exist. I couldn't do that. He turned a bit stalker when I broke up with him. He wanted me to move into his house and watch his dogs for him while he worked (which was ALL the time). Bleech.

petalpossom

worst combinations for me:
being a cancer with a taurus moon, i love taurus
scorpio gets me uncomfortable sometimes because i don't believe them, maybe because i have scorpio rising and can see the act they are trying to hold.
sagitariouses are so much fun!
virgos annoy me, but i respect them.
aries... drive me wild. i have no fire in my chart and boy do they light my fire.
gemini! well, my venus is in gemini so i think they are just about the wittiest thing on earth.
i found that capricorns made me want to shake them. they don't share!! (the ones i've been with!)
and leos suck up all my love and then leave me in silence.
my mother is a cap and she married an aries with a scorp moon. her moon is in gemini. she controls everything he does. poor guy.
capricorn and virgo.. i found this partnership to be very safe and boring.
cancer and aquarius........ that was fun. he thought i was bipolar!

petalpossom

I have noticed that mercury/mars is the cutting remark aspect! verbal attackers on the prowl especially when combined with mercury in aries and mars in gemini.

i noticed this with a sag mercury, and mars in gemini scorpio sun!
constantly making cutting remarks as jokes
he was bullied as a child, i found out
the defensiveness just stuck with him

juicey J.

Banned
I know I said danashock was wrong about aries and aquarius not getting along but she's right they can have endless power struggles but then everyone has such with those who lean towards the more negative side of aries. Aries (we are talking mainly about the sun and rising as these generally speaking have the most affect on a person's personality) who lean more towards the dark side of their sign (a highly afflicted mars can help to push them towards such) are arguably more difficult then the fixed signs cause where the fixed signs can be highly difficult they at least half belief what they are standing up for where as the darker side of aries childishly plays to win creating endless power struggles. Or another manifestation of the more negative side of aries (depending on the overall planetary and star alignments in the chart) is one who very much believes what they are fighting for and who is fanatical cause where the fixed signs in general want to stand their ground and leave them alone to believe what they want to believe one manifestation the dark side of aries is wanting to beat you into submitting to their beliefs. Keep in mind an overally pronounced mars (in conjunction or stress aspects to the luminaries and/or angles) can have such affects even if the person isn't an aries but aries sun or rising would arguably add to the mess and further add a fanatical (this is further a possibility if the star alignments by longitude and/or paran alignment suggest such and/or if the 9th house ruler is afflicted) or childish play to win influence.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
The thing about aries (sun or rising) is they can be something of a crusader granted so can other signs depending on the chart but it would appear this is a general aries/mars trait. Look at aries richard dawkins who is on a crusade to convince religious and spiritual people of the nonsense of what they believe and turn them over to atheism and rationalism, aries and atheist christopher hitches is another example, or aries al gore whose on a personal crusade to convince people of the truth of global warming, or at relgious crusader Billy Graham with his aries rising. This passionate drive to convince people what they believe is the truth along with the potentially childishly competitive influence of aries is what makes some if not many a aries ones one can have endless power struggles with.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
Aqaurius sun or rising can also be something of a crusader but unless mars is pronounced and/or the longitude and/or paran star alignments suggest as much its more intellectually driven and not as passionate or even fanatical.

star7

Originally Posted by danashock

Funny I found this...My son is a lunar leo (Virgo Sun,Cancer Ascendent,Leo Moon),as well as my ex-boyfriend (Cancer Sun/Leo Ascendant ,Leo Moon)! kinda weird in retrospect....
I find lunar leos to be exhausting lol!
They really are like felines in the aspect ...they can't get enough attention and it is required on "thier" time ;)
I guess opposites attract ;) Those comfortable around me, have told me I come across as insensitive ... working on how I "appear" to others only because my intent is to befriend...and to help others.
Quite the challenge at times , considering my triple "Air" : Aquarius Sun/Libra Ascendent/Gemini Moon :)
Peace,
star