Now waiting for the 2nd Interview..:-)

EV77

Banned
hii..
After posting the "Without job cause me sleepless night" thread,
dr. farr reply me with his positive interpretation..:biggrin:

By my alternative horary methods: yes you will have a new job

taking the distance from Venus retrograding back to Saturn = 17 degrees, so the minimum time would be 17 days

Last week I received a call from a Company, asking me to be present for an interview for the next day.. caught me unprepared actually. The interviewer is the one who did the talking all the time, hehehe.. a nice lady. Got two points in what the company's looking for.. 1st, I got my own transport and 2ndly, my record in my previous job for 9 years working there (they are looking for a loyal worker). She said, there would be another 2nd interview, and is due in this week.. still waiting..

In my novice interpretation, since the 10th ruler is Jupiter in my 1st House and conjunct my Asc, even if it is in retrograde motion but it is exalted in Pisces. The career is coming to me.. is that right?
The Asc ruler Neptune is in 12th house (The 12th House is neptune's natural abode). Should I believe my intuition?
Jupiter and Neptune aspect is semi-sextile. But applying semi-sextile, is not sufficient for a horary perfection if I am not mistaken..hrmmm..

How about the 6th ruler Sun trine Jupiter but the Asc Ruler Neptune is squaring Sun? And Sun square the Moon as well.. I dont know how to interpret this..

2nd house ruler Mars is conjunction with the MC, sextile Moon. An income can be derived from a career I believe ( I hope so..:love:)

So, now I am asking if the job is meant to be mine.. here is the chart..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_74_will_i_have_the_job_22579_1482.jpg
    astro_2gw_74_will_i_have_the_job_22579_1482.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

EV77

Banned
dr. farr interprate it accurately...:cool:

taking the distance from Venus retrograding back to Saturn = 17 degrees, so the minimum time would be 17 days

I am hired within 17 days...

thanks again:biggrin: