I am new here, and hello everyone..:-)

EV77

Banned
Hello everybody..
since I am new here I would like to introduce my self as a newbie with a very basic knowledge in astrology..

I am from Malaysia and just having my 33rd birthday last month. I buy a few astology books since there is not many here. so, I turn to internet to search about astrology..what I found out, it is a mass of informations and I don't really know which site is worth to trust..and of course I never pay for any information about my natal chart's interpretation.. But I do willing to pay if there is good and perfect interpretation.

I did try my own Natal chart in astrodienst..I think it is a good website.
I found out that my ascendant is a Cancer.. which is peculiar almost accurate about the look. Got a round face, a bit busty and rounded body.

But my Saturn is in 1st house.. thats explain why I always got teeth problem.. it makes me a little bit low in self esteem.

I do admire the trait about my Venus and Mars conjunct in Aries ( last degree of 9th house).. It never make me short of admirers..hehe. That helps me to build back my low self esteem..

I do find astrology is very good for analyize people in general.. so we can choose what kind of best approach to the people and make a good impression on them.. :-D

cheers

Wina.

EV77

Banned
Hi Inconjunct..

Ya it is.. I like it when our post replied and people did spent their time to give us some Ideas and interpretations..

A good site indeed.

Wina:cool: