Will Trump become the first US Dictator?

david starling

David, you seem like a basically young and sincere man, please stop with the groundless theories.
I did send you a document with precise data but you did not read it.
I'll try again on something lighter, but documented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4kghO_WCto&feature=em-uploademail

I really couldn't read it in that format. At least tell me what the precise data pertains to. I think it's about why the Popular and Electoral votes matched up for 31 Presidential elections in a row.

And, remember the old adage, "Figures don't lie, but liars figure".
The "spin" is always subject to a particular point of view.

ElenaJ

No, it is much more, and over 50 pages.
Don't assume you know what it contains.
They say here, Volere potere. Where there is a will there is a way.
You shouldn't have difficulty with the youtube link.

david starling

5 States have been using almost entirely mail-in voting for years. Utah and Arizona, two States that vote Republican, are using them, so it's not a "plot" by the Democrats. Florida has been about 30% mail-in for years. No big deal. If Trump loses the Election, it won't be because the cats voted him out!

Look, we now have a Federal entity, the Department of Homeland Security, controlling the Election results in the States. This includes computer experts, who could easily hack the voting machines.

Even though the DHS is currently allied with Trump, doesn't mean it couldn't be just as allied with Biden.

The DHS, an unelected organization, WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME of the next Election.

ElenaJ

"Look, we now have a Federal entity, the Department of Homeland Security, controlling the Election results in the States. This includes computer experts, who could easily hack the voting machines."

Please document this. Thank you.

david starling

No, it is much more, and over 50 pages.
Don't assume you know what it contains.
They say here, Volere potere. Where there is a will there is a way.
You shouldn't have difficulty with the youtube link.

Fact:The Electoral College vote result matched the Popular Vote result in thirty-one consecutive Presidential elections prior to 2016. So, the less populated States are not at the mercy of the more populated States without the "protection" of the Electoral College system.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

1) You obviously haven't read the pdf document yet.
2) Awaiting documentation on your assertion about the Department of Homeland Security.

david starling

"Look, we now have a Federal entity, the Department of Homeland Security, controlling the Election results in the States. This includes computer experts, who could easily hack the voting machines."

Please document this. Thank you.

Um, there's this cool search engine you may have heard of. It has a funny name, "Google". Can you use that in Italy? If so, just type in "DHS in control of Elections in the U.S."

You'll find that both right-wingers and left-wingers are quite concerned about it.

david starling

You made an assertion, you should post documentation to back it up.
Not leave it to others to do your work for you.

I looked at the documentation. It's easy enough to find. You're demanding that I do the work for you, as I see it.

You can find the mandate included in the formation of the DHS. You'll also find that its formation was both bipartisan, and passed by a very wide majority.

ElenaJ

No, I am asking you simply to post the documentation to back up what you assert.
Just as I did, just as Dirius did.
Your mind seems to work like a flame thrower, spouting little flames in every direction to see what they strike.
Not very informative or interesting, sorry.

david starling

david starling

Elena, if Trump loses the Election for his second term, you can blame on cats and dead people voting through the mail.

I'll attribute it to the machinations of the DHS, which for reasons of its own, decided it was time for a change in Administrations. And, the same thing if the reverse occurs.

david starling

Fact:The Electoral College vote result matched the Popular Vote result in thirty-one consecutive Presidential elections prior to 2016. So, the less populated States are not at the mercy of the more populated States without the "protection" of the Electoral College system.

Does anyone need the documentation proving that the Electoral and Popular vote-results matched for 31 consecutive Presidential elections prior to 2016?

CapAquaPis

The SCOTUS is now divided 4-4 between conservative Republican and Liberal Democratic halves, they can decide on the validity of a presidential election and Trump wants to install a right-leaning judge nominee to replace the late Ruth Biden Ginsburg who was left-leaning. This is likely going to be bad, whether there's a need of an election recount or to approve a national all-mail-in ballot election this year. Biden leads public opinion polls by 30 points, imagine 65% of the popular vote goes to him vs. incumbent president Trump, the most in any presidential election since Reagan had 58% of the popular vote in his 49-state victory re-election in 1984, although the electoral college which appointed Trump to president over popular vote winner Hillary Clinton the last time is still an issue.

leomoon

Breaking News from Trump's rally today:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/tr...e-order-saying-biden-cant-serve-as-president/

At a campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina on Saturday, Trump spoke for over 90 minutes.
In addition to vowing he will “fill” the Supreme Court vacancy created by the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg and accusations that Biden has performance-enhancing drugs injected in his ***, Trump threatened to call off the election by banning Biden from running.

“You can’t have this guy as your president,” Trump argued.

“You can’t have — maybe I’ll sign an executive order, you cannot have him as your president,” Trump argued as his supporters cheered.

Trump: Maybe I’ll sign an executive order, you can’t have him as your president

david starling

Breaking News from Trump's rally today:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/tr...e-order-saying-biden-cant-serve-as-president/

At a campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina on Saturday, Trump spoke for over 90 minutes.
In addition to vowing he will “fill” the Supreme Court vacancy created by the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg and accusations that Biden has performance-enhancing drugs injected in his ***, Trump threatened to call off the election by banning Biden from running.

“You can’t have this guy as your president,” Trump argued.

“You can’t have — maybe I’ll sign an executive order, you cannot have him as your president,” Trump argued as his supporters cheered.

Trump: Maybe I’ll sign an executive order, you can’t have him as your president

Trump was JOKING! Drives 'em CRAZY!

Trump likes to drive people crazy because "Craziness loves company".
:w00t:

leomoon

Trump was JOKING! Drives 'em CRAZY!

Trump likes to drive people crazy because "Craziness loves company".
:w00t:

That is always the excuse they use for his outrageous statements David.
Actually, Michael Cohen, his lawyer said last night during an interview that he NEVER jokes, he has ZERO sense of humor, but he runs these things by people to see how they'll play in "real time". Cohen knew him intimately for about 15 years and felt he was almost a "son' like Don Jr. and Eric.

As a matter of fact, DJT's neice Mary said the same thing about her uncle, he has zero sense of humor as did Schwartz (who co-authored with him, the Art of the Deal".)

Don't underestimate him. He's evil. :devil:

p.s. I think the question really is, as he wondered, "how will it play in real time IF he does this as a last minute emergency in his mind....WHO will stop him? I don't think the Senators will. They want to have a place in his next 4 years and not be thrown out by him.

Trump himself said he doesn't joke! (when someone said he was joking from his administration about a Twitter response) Take him at his word even if his word changes minute to minute, day to day.

Last edited: