Read my chart please. need some answers

Akhenaton

Hello everyone.

Please check my chart. I`m interested in a general p.o.v. and especially on hard aspects:

Square of Moon(8th) with Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn(in 11th).

I have a very bad relations with my family, especially mother&sister.

I don`t feel at work that i`m doin what i like.

I can`t forgive miself and forgive my past.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• birth chart1.jpg
    birth chart1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 23

Meluzina

I'm replying just 'cause nobody did, not that I had so much deep to say, I'll just make a few shallow guesses... Girl I can see what you said. You really do have to become a good mother for yourself. Just be your nurturer, focus on healing yourself, loving yourself etc. Be kind to yourself, accept your emotions... If your mother's been really mean to you, I would even go for crossing her out of your life at least until you get your sh't togheter because girl she sure looks like some dark goddess at least in your eyes, I mean moon in 8th square pluto and saturn and jupiter, capricorn venus squar mars? You know, I have heard that people like that should pay good attention around women,they might repeat these pluto or mars aspects to you, if you don't play them yourself. Be assertive, don't let them eat you, name your price. Sun in the 12 in scorpio, looks like your father was no sunshine too. Like you. Superemotional and super wounded I'd guess when I see that scorpio emphasis, hiding in shadows. Your chart is hard. You are concentrated in the transpersonal half and the anchor is chiron the wounded healer in 6th and taurus, like you might have been maybe used "for resources"? Or maybe told that as a women your just utterly imperfect? But your mc is virgo so you will maybe serve further but I guess you should better learn how to give others only what you intend to. Yep.

Akhenaton

Meluzina...first of all thank you from my heart.Second...I`m not a girl :) .Just imagine someone in full power, beautifull(i guess), with a good job, earn good cash, one perfect wife, two beautifull children and that "someone" is with his arms and legs tide up in heavy chains, all of his life, like I`m cursed or somethin..with his soul in big shadows, and thinkin periodicaly of suicide...Chester from LP style...I know, I feel, I see, but i can ****in "move". from everywhere I just collect advices and sleep on pity , like I`m a dead body, I can see my cross now ...Like : you need to do meditation, you need to forgive your parents , they give you live(but I ****in can`t, don`t ask me why)...etc, etc...My best friend who came as Jesus on earth, like a savior and all that prove to be opposite...Exactly like my mother, Satan in flesh...I`m tired and I want to sleep and that`s it

Meluzina

I misgeneder people all the freakin' time, sorry. Yes,so I will try again. Your chiron is in taurus, virgo house, ruler in capricorn, but also descendant. You might have a problem with self esteem, with how to value yourself, based on what? You might have a chronic fear of rejection if you're not perect, if your not successful enough, if you do not fix things even for others. Maybe you were made to banish the picture of calm, slow comfort out of your expression, not being grounded, really. But according to venus an 2nd house, you really deeply want to be succesful. Maybe you could wish that if you worked hard enough and get enough money and your legacy was big enough and you pleased everyone, then you would gain that self esteem you would like to have,but something inside is missing. There's inbalance in intercepted 2th and 8th house (same topic), so what does it mean to be stable and grounded? To get it fixed? Not which wants to look like that, which is the paradox. That what looks fixed decays, what stays is the mystery behind. So what matters, the outer physical manifestation or the endless soul that emanates them? On the place of the one that could no longer be grow possibilities. But you can't climb on the top if your legs are weak because you don't eat. You must care about yourself (capricorn - cancer nodes). How the hell are supposed to love others if you cannot love yourself? And also you don't have to be in depth of the past if you let it go. Your anima is a part of you and it is you, not an alien part, projected onto you or that you have to project outside on people that might then seem perfect to you,it's not a ghost, she lives on inside. Don't let it control you, be it. So today, you give up and forgive yourself. Don't let anyone tell you what you should think about your past, how you should value it or not, you were there, and it resides in your head so it is exactly how you feel it is. It is your past only. Let it exist as it is, but with all that this means- how you remeber it. It is solely your memory and only this is how it exists. Otherwise it does not exist. Stop living it and step outside, from there you look on that. Admit it. Observe it. Look at it, straight . Just that. Don't evaluate it. It has no point. Don't let it dictate you what you are and what you should be, dictate it yourself. Don't be a slave of the past, but learn from it so you didn't fell into the same trap. Your soul came to this world to evolve not to suffer.
Regarding your work, I think you should choose some kind of altruistic thing to do, you have n.node in cancer, which is about care, mc in virgo which is about helping, emphasis in libra with jupiter ruler of the 2H and also in 11H which is altruistic too... but it is somehow important that you listen to your intution and emotion in the choice of the abilities that you exapand, like pay attention if these are things that you want to do not others woudl like you to do, because I think you are in the danger of people pleasng and not listening to your needs. But noone can really get rejected since everyone is already included. You should definitely change work if you dont like yours. But looks like it could be work with people or for people but still in the way how you decide it, yes? Choose something that you can be passionate about. What do you do? Also, what do you want to have answer to?