Career direction for an 8th house stellium

kat12

Hi! I'd really appreciate it if you have any insights on a best career direction for this chart :innocent:

There are so many factors to consider when interpreting a chart and I figured the stellium was really important but never did study psychology. I've worked in life insurance which I guess fits, but wondering if you could see anything else. :smile:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_kat.79638.45241.png
    astro_w2gw_kat.79638.45241.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 33

curiousabout77

You have sagitarius on your 10th house and it's ruler is in the eighth house so jobs with other people's money fits like insurance but also maybe travel and education may also fit. You have uranus close to the midheaven so maybe community oriented or social causes oriented careers may also fit.

DarkLover

Have you considered a career as a mortician?

I actually regret I never thought of it, it is actually a really good career to pursue. All kinds of job opportunities, especially now with COVID 19. My Wife's sister is a mortician and it was just a two year degree for her. She made decent money right after she got her associates in it and was hired by a funeral home. She has had great employment in the field for last 10 years and gets other funeral homes always calling her up and asking her to work for them instead for more money. plenty of job opportunities, great middle class salary. She started in the 40's and I think now makes like over 65k a year.

kat12

That does fit the eighth house.. a bit squeamish around dead bodies though. Have you seen your wife's sister's chart?