Will we have a child?

jascole7

I kept getting a strong feeling that I’d get pregnant by this person so I threw a chart. We’ve never had sex and the thought of having his child never even crossed my mind, so I was very caught off guard by the idea.

My interpretation:
I’m Taurus mercury in 9H with Sag moon in 3H as co-sig
He is Cap Jupiter in 5H with Taurus sun in 9H as co-sig
Pregnancy/Child would be Aqua Saturn in 5H

Merc and Jupiter approaching by trine. Both of our sigs trine 5L and his sig in the 5th which I think is his desire to have a child with me. 5L is also dignified and in its own house.

I think the chart is saying I’ll get pregnant by him. What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• 50F3BB2B-205D-4D39-9C6A-9E249959A23B.jpg
    50F3BB2B-205D-4D39-9C6A-9E249959A23B.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

ElenaJ

With you mercury approaching a trine to Jupiter in 5th, who is also ruler of the 7th, it's possible.
Moon in sagittarius is not particularly fruitful, but it sextiles 5th house ruler, Saturn.
Could happen.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Moon is in Sagittarius, Jupiter's abode, and hence considered bountiful and fruitful. However, the sextile to Saturn was in the past, so if it hasn't happened yet, it will need time. That is indicated by Saturn too. Luckily for you, Saturn as ruler of the 5th is not in Cap anymore, but in Aquarius, which is considered more fruitful than barren.

Hence, having a child is not in the near future, but also not denied- this is also ensured by Jup's presence in the 5th.

What does your natal chart look like? Saturn anywhere in or on the 5th house or the Moon in Cap, or in aspect to Saturn?

jascole7

Hi,

Moon is in Sagittarius, Jupiter's abode, and hence considered bountiful and fruitful. However, the sextile to Saturn was in the past, so if it hasn't happened yet, it will need time. That is indicated by Saturn too. Luckily for you, Saturn as ruler of the 5th is not in Cap anymore, but in Aquarius, which is considered more fruitful than barren.

Hence, having a child is not in the near future, but also not denied- this is also ensured by Jup's presence in the 5th.

What does your natal chart look like? Saturn anywhere in or on the 5th house or the Moon in Cap, or in aspect to Saturn?

Moon is in Taurus but my natal Saturn is in my Pisces 5th house. Funny enough, his moon is conj my Saturn in the 5th but our synastry is another thread 😂