Lost my job during on the day of Saturn transit

krishere82

Hello all,

I lost my job on Jan 23, 2020, which was the day Saturn transited from Sagittarius to Capricorn (which is my moon sign) according to Vedic astrology. I want to know if I lost the job because of the Saturn transit. I also want to know if I will be able to get another job soon?

My birth details -
Date : July 9, 1982
Time : 5:35 am
Place : Chennai(Madras), India

I have attached both Vedic and Western natal charts.

I would appreciate if someone who has experience reading charts could read mine and let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Vedic birth chart.jpg
    Vedic birth chart.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 32
  • astro_w2gw_k.63593.6704.png
    astro_w2gw_k.63593.6704.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

krishere82

Can someone please take a look at my charts and give me your valuable predictions? I would be thankful for your time.

If there is anything incorrect in my post, I apologize. If someone could point the mistakes, I will correct them.

Thank you.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Western chart/western forum :

ketu transit natal ketu moved to cap 6th, pain-injury-surgery,
coping with opponents, job separation;

Sat transit cap 7th, 12th from moon under sadesati, opp sun-rahu,
health-relationship under emotional stress; rise-fall in life;

natal ketu 7tn cap detachment from relationship, vocation, pain-injury-surgery;
prayers to Lord Ganesha, donate 1.25kg white til at Ganesha temple tues morning;
observe fast sat evening; light til oil diya daily evenings;

Sat sooner later moves to asc lord moon acq 8th for 2.5yrs,
chronic health issues, heart-lungs-urological-emotional etc;
wear pearl for moon over silver pendant touching heart;

su-rahu cancer asc, sensitive, acting skills, political skills,
rise-fall in life, toxic health issues, heart-stomach-head etc,
prayers for ancestors, observe fast Amavasya evenings;
wear brown gomedh/hessonite over pendant touching heart;

Jup lord 6/9 for health-work-luck transit cap debilated,
debilation cancelled by sat transit own cap now;
gradual improvements, jup elevated aspect sun-rahu cancer asc
promoting foreign assignment perhaps;
sun negating 2nd house for family-finances;
toxic health issues during infancy;

jup effective mid-course April-july 020 to watch;
prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers thurs mornings at pooja at home;
light cow ghee diya daily at home in the morning;

16yrs jup period now since age 29,
natal jup 4th scorpio for research-occult-forensics-advisory roles,
trine own pisces 9th protective of luck-edu-travels;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

hope this gives an idea of the state of the transits
and near prospects to watch for, and the remedies,

wishing you well, kshantaram

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
any kind feedbacks on the details of the reading offered,
how true-insightful-helpful traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas etc.

kshantaram

krishere82

As of now, the only thing I have experienced is my job loss. I have started to light sesame oil lamp in the evenings from today.

Thank you.

kshantaram

Premium Member
As of now, the only thing I have experienced is my job loss. I have started to light sesame oil lamp in the evenings from today.

Thank you.

you have to take the whole reading together, alike a medical prescription;
takes time to examine the whole horoscope and compose a reading examining various inherent causes impacting life.

wishing you well, thanks for your one liners!

krishere82

I understand that it takes time to analyse the birth chart and provide readings. I am very grateful for the same. But I am not sure what is my expectation in response to the readings.

I am mentioning which of the predictions I have experienced as of now :

pain-injury-surgery - not yet, I will be cautious.
coping with opponents - not yet, will look out for it.
job separation - ***this I am experiencing now***

health-relationship under emotional stress - there was some relationship stress in the past few years, no health issues as of now
rise-fall in life - this can only be experienced over a period of time I think.

detachment from relationship - I have experienced this before.
vocation - ***this I am experiencing now***

chronic health issues, heart-lungs-urological-emotional - none as of now, I hope I remain healthy.

sensitive - yes I am sensitive!
acting skills - not sure about this, but I guess I do have them. I was picked by teachers back in the school days to act in stage plays.
political skills - I am not sure about this either, I am interested in political happenings, but I guess that is almost everyone in today's turbulent world?
toxic health issues, heart-stomach-head etc - none as of now. I have sinus headaches sometimes.

gradual improvements - I hope and wish and pray that this happens!
promoting foreign assignment perhaps - I am moving because of job loss, but haven't got a job yet.
toxic health issues during infancy - does this mean that I would have had health issues when I was a baby?

April-july 2020 to watch - I will definitely keep a watch in this time period!

research-occult-forensics-advisory roles - I have always wanted to venture into forensics, but won't be able to do it right now.
protective of luck-edu-travels - yes I have traveled a bit and have had education until Masters too.

I am trying to follow all the remedies that you have mentioned.

Please let me know if this feedback is what you were expecting?

Thank you.

krishere82

I hope so for you, too. Best wishes and good luck to you.

But bear in mind - transiting saturn was not the culprit :smile: - it was your own natal uranus. :cool:

Ah ok. Thanks for clarifying that.

But there hasn't been any Uranus transit around Jan 23 2020, right? So what really happened in the planets that I am experiencing job loss? Would you be able to tell me that?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Ah ok. Thanks for clarifying that.

But there hasn't been any Uranus transit around Jan 23 2020, right? So what really happened in the planets that I am experiencing job loss? Would you be able to tell me that?

Thank you.

pls read your own initial post again and what you told us here.

Hello all,

I lost my job on Jan 23, 2019, which was the day Saturn transited from Sagittarius to Capricorn

krishere82

I understand that astrologers and people who are interested in astrology help us out there. But you also have to understand that not all understand astrology.

All that I said was, I heard about my job loss on Jan 23, 2020. And according to Vedic astrology, it was the day of Saturn transit. So my question was if my job loss occured due to the Saturn transit. But you mentioned that it is cause of natal Uranus according to Western astrology. I just was curious if there was any planetary movement/aspect that occured around Jan 23 2020, which caused my job loss. That is all.

I am well aware of what I mentioned in my inital post.

Zora

Account Closed
Hello all,

I lost my job on Jan 23, 2019, which was the day Saturn transited from Sagittarius to Capricorn (which is my moon sign) according to Vedic astrology. I want to know if I lost the job because of the Saturn transit. I also want to know if I will be able to get another job soon?

My birth details -
Date : July 9, 1982
Time : 5:35 am
Place : Chennai(Madras), India

I have attached both Vedic and Western natal charts.

I would appreciate if someone who has experience reading charts could read mine and let me know.

Thanks in advance.
I understand that astrologers and people who are interested in astrology help us out there. But you also have to understand that not all understand astrology.
All that I said was, I heard about my job loss on Jan 23, 2020. And according to Vedic astrology, it was the day of Saturn transit. So my question was if my job loss occured due to the Saturn transit. But you mentioned that it is cause of natal Uranus according to Western astrology. I just was curious if there was any planetary movement/aspect that occured around Jan 23 2020, which caused my job loss. That is all.
I am well aware of what I mentioned in my inital post.

My goodness .....

You do not need to understand any tiny word about astrology to be simply able to deliver a correct date information in your question post.

But in your first post you told that you lost your job jan 2019.
Afterwards you now you talk about 23 jan 2020 - what is a different year - with different transits.

Astrology needs correct data. The questioner should deliver.This is simple, important and just all.

krishere82

****! I am truly very sorry! I have been going through a lot since the job loss and hence am disoriented mostly. I apologize again. You are right!

I lost my job on Jan 23, 2020 not 2019. I totally agree that exact dates are very important in astrology.

I am really really sorry. You are absolutely right!