Saturn/neptune/Uranus in Capricorn

I am curious to hear insights on the effect of these three outer planets in Capricorn, I have them like most people born between 1989-1991.

We're going through our Saturn return right now.

Sometimes everything feels just way, way too heavy.

I also have Sun/Venus/North Node in Capricorn, and I have found that it's been nearly impossible for me to have a romantic relationship with anyone born around the same time as me. (Sun in 7th/Uranus in 7th/Venus in 8th/Saturn/NN in 8th) Probably because I'm aspecting all their outers and they are for me too. It's frustrating.

Anyone else have this? How does it affect your daily life? Does it give you a push? Or do you feel stuck and afraid?

Hkk

Account Closed
I am curious to hear insights on the effect of these three outer planets in Capricorn, I have them like most people born between 1989-1991.

We're going through our Saturn return right now.

Sometimes everything feels just way, way too heavy.

I also have Sun/Venus/North Node in Capricorn, and I have found that it's been nearly impossible for me to have a romantic relationship with anyone born around the same time as me. (Sun in 7th/Uranus in 7th/Venus in 8th/Saturn/NN in 8th) Probably because I'm aspecting all their outers and they are for me too. It's frustrating.

Anyone else have this? How does it affect your daily life? Does it give you a push? Or do you feel stuck and afraid?

This person I worked with had this 1987 and he never had relationships. Anything he did have was with older women. He always seemed like he had weight on his shoulders and in his own world. I’m sure he had a drug problem. Probably still has. Stellium in 8th. I’m also sure he was closet gay.

This person I worked with had this 1987 and he never had relationships. Anything he did have was with older women. He always seemed like he had weight on his shoulders and in his own world. I’m sure he had a drug problem. Probably still has. Stellium in 8th. I’m also sure he was closet gay.

Hahah oh wow, poor guy. I hope he was able to come out and be happy if he was in the closet. 8th house definitely makes relationships difficult. Sex is easy, intimacy is not.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hahah oh wow, poor guy. I hope he was able to come out and be happy if he was in the closet. 8th house definitely makes relationships difficult. Sex is easy, intimacy is not.

I don’t think he will ever come out. It would be a shame if he wasn’t such an ******* lol

Another girl from work had this and she told me in past she had a drug problem. She had massive hang ups about the way she looked.

She had few planets in 12th house . 1989

I have Saturn, Neptune and Uranus in second house Capricorn and the main issue for me is feeling powerless and dealing with abusive attitudes from others . Idealization of authority figures and the traits that authorities must have that lead me to deception. Also I tend to escape from reality to the point that life and people are like dreams and not real life to me.
I have to add that this planets are in t square in my chart . I have three t squares in the same three houses 🤞🏼

OuterPlanets89

1989er here with a Cap Saturn/Uranus/Neptune stellium in the 3rd House. They're all opposite my Cancer Jupiter (9th) and squaring my Libra Sun/Mars in the 12th (and in Uranus's case, squaring my Virgo Mercury in the 11th).

It forms a T-Square perfectly in the middle of a Cradle with my Virgo Moon (11th) and Scorpio Venus/Pluto conjunct in the 1st.

I'd agree that life is generally way heavier for me than most. I'm very capable of "tapping into energies" to be good at a number of things (music, sports, academics, conversation), but the energy eventually gets hindered and fades (the heavy existential weight doesn't help), making it very difficult to "achieve" as much as expected in any specific area. Relationships have always been difficult because I'm generally seeking something that's so deep that it will be bad for me -- not until I heal my own problems first.

But the past year has been unusually rough. I felt like I had gained a handle on balancing out my planets between '16-'17. My Saturn return technically happened in '18, but '19 has been the tougher, or heavier year.

Andrea_

Neptune and Uranus in Cap here, maybe Saturn too by mutual reception with Neptune (pisces-cap). Sun, Asc, 2 other planets in Cap as well.

I have also dealt with intense tendencies of escapism and difficulties in expressing my energies. The way to reduce the escapist tendencies is actually by correctly investing your energy and desires into achievements, sports, or targets; not obsessively, just there, at the base of who you are, to remind you of your essence. However, some escapism is good and feels really great/makes the day pass faster, but be sure to go back to your roots rather than live in your head and produce thoughts no one else knows about or can feel/answer to, because that feels lonely.

I feel like many Caps with these problems have issues with escapism because of the inability to correctly channel their energies, usually of interest and love, but work and career as well. They need to bear fruits otherwise the individual will fall into a depression of some sort, but sometimes the gains can also be personal, aka making you feel better, doesn't have to make the whole society think you're amazing, but just help you on a personal level as perceived by you.

Also, be sure to set aside time to spend and take care of yourself. Forget about being afraid; that blocks so many things for no reason! Concentrating and ignoring are too different things. Not concentrating on "chaos" doesn't mean you ignore it or isolate yourself from it, it means you build yourself to navigate through it, leave it, pierce through it, or live in it; your choice.

Last edited: