Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 09-26-2006, 07:31 AM

Dream makers - Acting and writing career

Dear astrologers,

I'm taking a short course on multimedia and gets to know some friends who have aspirations to be in the movie making industry. Please pardon my amatuerish attempt and please help me along with corrections.

Thanks with Luv,
bale

=================================

Mel has dreams of being a Hollywood Celeb asks if she is able to have a career in acting. A BIG career she emphasized. Below is a chart for her.

My amaturish attempt..
Not sure if acting is rule by 5th house?

Leo rising is a performer who likes to be in the limelight. It's in the 2nd house showing her concern on how much money she is able to earn on this career choice. Sun is in the sign of it's fall. Not good. Also the 2nd house is crowded. Bumpy financial return on this career choice... How she is viewed by public will determined if she can be famous. I look at 10th house and Venus is in 2nd house exalted by Mercury. Jupiter(5th house) is received by Venus by terms. The public doesn't seem to appreciate her and her acting/performance that much. There is a square aspect on 7th house ruler Saturn and her performance(Jupiter), looks like... the hollywood dream is still some mile away.

==========================================

Another asks about an acting career too. But all she cares for is if she is able to fulfill this childhood dream and also if her acting will be applauded, not that much on the money aspect.. Below is a chart for Belinda.

Mercury is strong in it's own sign but combust. Mercury applies a sextile with Jupiter but Moon will first trine Mercury follow by a sextile with Jupiter before Mercury perfects that sextile with Jupiter. Is this consider frustration or collection of light? I don't know what to make of it. Moon last aspect is a trine with Mars, ruler of 6th and 11th. It means dream comes true and she will have a chance to have an acting career?

===========================================

Below is a chart for a friend who is planning to make a career switch. He blogs leisurely for free but has some serious thoughts in switching to a full-time writing career. He wants to know if he can make a decent living out from writing and if he his work will be accepted and rewarded by public. Below is his chart.

A crowded 2nd and 3rd house. 3rd house Mercury and 10th house Venus has mutual reception by sign. South node on the cusp of 3rd house. Moon applies a sextile with Sun(2nd house of income)... it looks positive?

================================

Unread 09-28-2006, 08:38 PM

Re: Dream makers - Acting and writing career

Hi may I ask which house does an acting career falls in?

Thanks with Luv,
bale
Unread 09-28-2006, 09:50 PM

Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy

Bale,

I think fame is a 10th house issue and acting is a 12th house issue. I need to research that some more though. I'll get back to you.
Unread 09-29-2006, 01:44 AM

I'm a newbie. But I find the first two ascendents particularly interesting to describe the attitude of the querant.
The 1st is concerned with money and fame, which is very fittingly a Leo theme.
The 2nd is concerned with her creative expression, in more of a mental Gemini way. Perhaps the dual nature of Gemini means she sees 2 aspects to herself, the performer and the person?
Sorry, I know this is not quite what you asked for. But my horary skill is not up to determining the outcome at this point.
Unread 10-07-2006, 11:45 AM

Before I look at the charts I will say that the 10th and its ruler the MC and its aspects tell of fame. The 5th house relates to the performing arts and the Sun also and its aspects, also the ruler of the 5th house. The 12th house deals with film but it is really a behind the scenes placement. Look to the 6th house for everyday work and needs and the 2nd house for income and the talents and values expressed to earn that income and gain possessions for security and comfort.

Get back to you

Cheers
Claire
Unread 10-07-2006, 11:54 AM

With the first chart with the Taurus on the MC, I feel that some acting is possible but will need to do everyday bread and butter work to earn extra income such as waitressing or service of some kind. Very few make it to the top and I dont think that this can be a full time career.

Claire
Unread 10-07-2006, 11:58 AM

With the second chart with Pisces on the MC I feel that you would do better with script writing and perhaps screen plays rather that the actual acting.

Claire
Unread 10-07-2006, 12:03 PM

The third chart for writing. Absolutely.Working from home and writing mysteries, crime novels, secret and confidential subjects, legal matters and things of the hidden and occult.

Good luck

Claire
Unread 10-12-2006, 05:49 PM

Thank you Claire, Squibble and Sorehearted for helping out the dream makers, the information is very helpful to them.
Unread 11-03-2012, 05:28 PM

Hi

could any one put some light on the two horary charts, i asked a question long back if i can be an actor

Got an answer from gocca that yes i can

below is the chart

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=43248

Today again i asked the same question below is the chart
Attached Images
File Type: png natal_wheel.php.png (70.7 KB, 4 views)

Tags
acting, career, dream, makers, writing