Where is my necklace

Star Light

Dear Lost Items helpers, I will be extremely grateful if you could help me find my necklace.

I haven't been able to find it for months and last night I thought of this forum and thought you might be able to help me locate it because I know there are some really knowledgeable members on here.

I think it should be at home, and I would like your guidance on where to look and if I'll ever find it? I just dread that it fell on the floor and was vacuumed.:crying: I still hope it is in a backpack, which ironically, I can't find either, because I have looked at other places where I usually put it with no success. If it was by any chance vacuumed, is it possible to still received it from the bag?

It has a special emotional value for me, it is a silver necklace with a celtic trinity pendant and I got it from a colleague as an unexpected gift. I really love it and love wearing it and would be devastated if it is gone. True, I can buy another pendant but haven't found one just like mine and it just wouldn't be the same.

I want to thank you in advance for your input, it is truly appreciated.

Attachments

• Necklace_LI.jpg
    Necklace_LI.jpg
    997.6 KB · Views: 39

fensi88

Ruler Mars is near a next house cusp: First look at places on the wall across from a door.
Look also at upper floors of a house, upper rooms or near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, places where you keep sport's things.
Ruler in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at place where woolen products are stored, room with very expensive furniture.

Direction: Southwest
Near colour: red, black, muddy greens, brown

Star Light

Thank you very much for your answer! I tried to look at many places today, focusing on your clues, but so far with no success (true, there is a lot of mess around). I will go to the upper floor tomorrow though I doubt it's there.

Do you think I'll find it? Usually some things appear after I search for them, usually somewhere I've already looked before thoroughly (well, obviously not so much) and I truly hope I'm able to locate this necklace.

Thanks again!

fensi88

There is one testimony it will be found! Maybe there is more but there is no POF in chart. Please post coordinate for place where you ask question so I can see where is POF and it will show where you can find it.

Star Light

Thank you so much, this is very reassuring!

The chart was drawn for 14e37 46n13 but we're a bit down from that, the house is in a town which says 14e36 (or 37) 46n11 (or 10) and that's also where I asked the question. I presume this doesn't make much of a difference, I can only make a chart for one or the other town which is close by, we're in the middle of both.

I believe the necklace is in the house? Could it be in that backpack that I can't find either? I'm so confused because I checked these places, the most expensive furniture is in the half basement, and most of the furniture is actually brown so there's a lot of places to check:pinched:

Thanks again!

fensi88

Thanks!
So POF is in 1st house in Pi. That is second testimony it wll be found!
So, look in the bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or photographic equipment. Look near religious areas at home.
POF in 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.
Direction: east
Near colour: sea-green, white, violet-red, blue, green

Star Light

Thank you so much, this is really valuable information. I'm very grateful for your help.

I looked at some places you mentioned, so far I haven't found it yet. I will check it more during the weekend as I won't be home much in the following days but I will certainly let you know when I find it. I hope it won't take months though:biggrin: