Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-20-2006, 01:53 AM
Springup Springup is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 129
career trackback/ career change?

or maybe not.

An ex-colleague approached me to help him out with his new company. He's dealing with entertainment and beauty/fashion services (5th house). I have since got out of that field for a while and have lost touch with the latest trend and learnings required. He offered to give me an opportunity to train me up-to-date, refreshed and polished my skill. I remember the reasons for me to leave that line is because I can't stomach the media pressure, the gossiping, the extra effort needed to socialise, the intensive communication and the back-stabbing. This field is very competitive, if you are good, you'll be applauded and influential, if you make a mistake ONCE, you'll be outcast immediately. I know it happens every where but in my field is exceptionally prominent.

I don't see myself working this long term as a final career direction but this offers me extra income to save as capital, the exposure and network needed for my ultimate goal - launched my own fashion and beauty products in the future.

I've thought of this offer the whole of yesterday, the chart is created at the today's time and date.

I like to know if I can comfortably fit back into this field, gained recognition and acknowledgement by my work, and if our "partnership"/"mentor-student" relationship works harmoniously? Why does he approach me when he can get someone else who are more experience and up-to-date with this field than me? Will it take long for me to pick up the old skill again and be confident with it and be acknowledged and applauded by it? can I earn lots of money from this? Will I enjoy this and be happy?

Thanks for the help!



Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-20-2006, 02:08 AM
Springup Springup is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 129
My venus in 9th house Aq conjunct MC which shows learning something for career purpose?

My ex-colleague is Mars in my 1st house Gem showing his interest in getting me to join him.


Career is Saturn Rx in my 3rd house shows I'm going back to something in the past? going back to a past job/career.

Mercury(5th house ruler) is the ruler of the industry/field I'll work in and also the 2nd house, Rx in 10th house(11th house cusp). the Rx shows communicatin problem, money problem or it shows I'm going back to something in the past?

I think Mars is going to perfect and opposition with mercury or trine venus?

Do I use moon as my co-significator in such question? Moon is in 7th house in this case, showing my interest in this work relationship?

Thanks!

P/s: sorehearted, if you read this.. is the grand trine of moon, sun and saturn considered translation of light? The one you have taught me in my earlier thread on "career outlook?". :roll:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-20-2006, 10:49 AM
Summery Joy's Avatar
Summery Joy Summery Joy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Cairo, Egypt.
Posts: 1,591
Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy
Quote:
is the grand trine of moon, sun and saturn considered translation of light?
No. The Moon is applying to a trine with the Sun alright, but itís not separating from any aspect with Saturn Rx. In fact, using a really wide orb, the Moon is applying to a square with Saturn Rx, but horary needs tighter orbs than this.

SG, translation of light happens when a planets separates from an aspect from one planet, and before moving out of orb, applies to another. This planet is translating light and must be quicker than both the other planets.

OK. Letís take a look at this chart. Venus is your significator alright, but although it appears to b in the 9th house, it is technically in the 10th. This, again, shows your interest in career.

That guy (your partner) is signified by Mars. Again, Mars appears to be in the first house but it is technically in the 2nd.

A planet is technically in the next house when it is in the last 5 degrees of the house that itís in.

Mars being in the 2nd house shows your partnerís interest in your valuables. We both know that that cannot be money, so heís probably interested in non-material valuable Ė your talent, your experience, Ö

Venus is accidentally dignified by being in the 10th house, more dignified than Mars in the 2nd. This is interesting. I think it shows that part of the reason why is made that offer was about something other than your talent or experience, but rather was about you being at the right place at the right time (or something of the sort).

Venus is closely approaching to perfect that long awaited tine with Mars which should show the partnership going well. But the Moon will apply to a sextile with Venus and then one with Mars before Venus and Mars get to perfect that trine. While this will be translation of light at its time, for now itís considered frustration; a no to the partnership.

The Moon rules the 3rd house in this chart. The 3rd house rules your immediate environment including your siblings and your neighbors. Does anyone ruled by the 3rd house have any say in your career? The 3rd house also rules communication and short-term travel. Maybe certain news or information or even a trip will hinder the partnership from progressing. A on a wild guess, since weíll all suffering Mercury Rx at the moment, maybe the problems related to the partnership will emerge from miscommunication. Mercury Rx also happens to be the dispositor of your partnerís significator, which makes me think that maybe he will be the one doing the miscommunication. Itís interesting that this house is afflicted by Saturn Rx which also rules the house of your career. Saturn is Rx as significator of you career and a s a dispositor of your significator. I think will continue to have no progress in the career for a while, or at least what you will get is not what you are expecting (your partnerís significator is in the dual sign of Gemini showing a two-faceted issue)

The Moonís last aspect is a trine with the Sun, the ruler of the 4th house (end of matter). The issue will end but it will end for the best (trine).
__________________
It's important to distinguish between means and ends.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-21-2006, 01:44 AM
Springup Springup is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 129
sorehearted!

Thanks!!

Quote:
translation of light happens when a planets separates from an aspect from one planet, and before moving out of orb, applies to another. This planet is translating light and must be quicker than both the other planets.
Quote:
A planet is technically in the next house when it is in the last 5 degrees of the house that itís in.
okie!! Noted down!! Happy that you taught me something new each time!!

Quote:
I think it shows that part of the reason why is made that offer was about something other than your talent or experience, but rather was about you being at the right place at the right time (or something of the sort).
I think likewise too, the offer happens because he is looking for someone to help him with his new company and we happened to bump into each other few months ago and hit off quite well. I worked in that field when I was 16 and have left that for 7 years now! I know how things work but lack of the updated skills and experience to get it work, he offers to train me up.

Quote:
Venus is closely approaching to perfect that long awaited tine with Mars which should show the partnership going well. But the Moon will apply to a sextile with Venus and then one with Mars before Venus and Mars get to perfect that trine. While this will be translation of light at its time, for now itís considered frustration; a no to the partnership.
ah-huh.. I was too happy to see the near perfect trine of Venus and Mars and overlooked that moon on the isolate right.

Quote:
Does anyone ruled by the 3rd house have any say in your career? The 3rd house also rules communication and short-term travel. Maybe certain news or information or even a trip will hinder the partnership from progressing.
Hmm... in one of the earlier chart you helped me with, on the potential of business partnership with a friend, you saw possibilities of traveling due to work, maybe its due to this reason will hinder the partnership from progressing. Based on my current circumstances is unlikely that I will have any opportunities to travel for work... but I'm looking forward to see if that happens! I'm a sag and I can't say no to traveling! LOLOL!

Quote:
Saturn is Rx as significator of you career and a s a dispositor of your significator. I think will continue to have no progress in the career for a while, or at least what you will get is not what you are expecting (your partnerís significator is in the dual sign of Gemini showing a two-faceted issue)
:roll: Sigh...... when will my career path be smoother? I'm so tired of running here and there with no progress. Not that I didn't try, I did tried to change things and look for opportunities, seems like I'm always doing the wrong thing at the wrong time at the wrong place. :cry: Really don't know what I should do that is right.. sigh...


Quote:
The Moonís last aspect is a trine with the Sun, the ruler of the 4th house (end of matter). The issue will end but it will end for the best (trine).
When it ends for the best, will it end in a peaceful and happy manner for both?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-21-2006, 02:19 PM
Summery Joy's Avatar
Summery Joy Summery Joy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Cairo, Egypt.
Posts: 1,591
Send a message via MSN to Summery Joy
Quote:
When it ends for the best, will it end in a peaceful and happy manner for both?
Dunno. I just see things ending for the best.



Quote:
Sigh...... when will my career path be smoother? I'm so tired of running here and there with no progress. Not that I didn't try, I did tried to change things and look for opportunities, seems like I'm always doing the wrong thing at the wrong time at the wrong place. Really don't know what I should do that is right.. sigh...
Don't lose sleep over it. Everybody is like that. It only has to happen once then it'll go uphill from there. Just be patient.
__________________
It's important to distinguish between means and ends.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-08-2011, 04:40 PM
swimmingly swimmingly is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5
Re: career trackback/ career change?

somebody help me too!
i'm at crossroads right now..female,23. i need career advice..will a career in designing be good...cuz i am thinking of switching..i am a novice so from what i've learnt i think designing should work (venus in taurus 10th house)...but i showed my chart to a couple of professionals...they say i should stick to account related fields...i need to make a decision asap..can't mess it this time round

my chart details:
asc-leo 10:40:47
sun-pisces-8th house-14:16:47
moon-cancer-12th house-19:55:04
venus-taurus-10th house-00:01:36
mars-sag-5th house-29:56:52
saturn-sag-5th house-08:42:56
mercury-aquarius-7th house-23:44:12
north node-aquarius-7th house-29:41:37
south node-leo-1st house-29:41:37
jupiter-aries-9th house-10:38:28


thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-09-2011, 01:09 AM
26Degree 26Degree is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 119
Re: career trackback/ career change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmingly View Post
somebody help me too!
i'm at crossroads right now..female,23. i need career advice..will a career in designing be good...cuz i am thinking of switching..i am a novice so from what i've learnt i think designing should work (venus in taurus 10th house)...but i showed my chart to a couple of professionals...they say i should stick to account related fields...i need to make a decision asap..can't mess it this time round

my chart details:
asc-leo 10:40:47
sun-pisces-8th house-14:16:47
moon-cancer-12th house-19:55:04
venus-taurus-10th house-00:01:36
mars-sag-5th house-29:56:52
saturn-sag-5th house-08:42:56
mercury-aquarius-7th house-23:44:12
north node-aquarius-7th house-29:41:37
south node-leo-1st house-29:41:37
jupiter-aries-9th house-10:38:28


thanks in advance!
Open a brand new thread, post a horary chart with your question if you want to get horary reading.

If you need advice on career direction based on your natal chart, you should go to the "Natal Astrology" or "Read my chart" section instead.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-14-2011, 03:02 PM
swimmingly swimmingly is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5
Re: career trackback/ career change?

the thing is, my chart at astro.com shows my rising as virgo, whereas im leo.(some 11 degrees).and it shows virgo 4 degress.long story short-my chart over there is not right.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 12-04-2011, 07:42 PM
selfless selfless is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 403
Thumbs up Re: career trackback/ career change?

provide ur date of birth, and if possible. time of birth.. get answers in a day
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 12-05-2011, 11:15 PM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: career trackback/ career change?

Hi

Welcome to the horary section, I've posted a link to the FAQs which explain how to create a horary chart. It has nothing to do with your natal chart, it is the chart for the moment you think of your question.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...trology_boards

If you would like natal reading but unsure how to give an analysis, please post your natal chart in the Read my Chart section.

Thanks
__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
career, change, trackback or

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.