Does this guy have romantic feelings for me?

1Q84

Banned
Any and all help appreciated :X

Attachments

• rom.gif
    rom.gif
    79.1 KB · Views: 61

LovelyMissAries

Who's the guy to you? By basic standards - no, he's Mercury in his 12th house but in his own sign and you're in Virgo (Mercury co ruler) so you like him more.

anjelik

I would say no as well, but doesn't the Moon joy in the 3rd house? Maybe he DID have feelings, but something has strained it? The square between the Moon and Mercury as past perfection.

IleneK

Premium Member
He may be inclined toward you. However, I do not see a relationship forming between you and there are a number of indicators in the chart that support this.

I use Whole Sign houses, so Saturn retrograde in the 1st sign of the chart suggests signfiicant obstacles.

kai

He may be inclined toward you. However, I do not see a relationship forming between you and there are a number of indicators in the chart that support this.

I use Whole Sign houses, so Saturn retrograde in the 1st sign of the chart suggests signfiicant obstacles.

Ilenek,
I read that Saturn in L1 or L7 means that the chart is unreadable or the judgement could not be made on the chart by the astrologer as it will be hindered or something like that. Could you explain to me as I am learning all this in which cases then this rule doesn't apply as you didn't hesitate to give your answer to the chart with that Saturn rx in L1 regardless of the house system used? Thanks!

IleneK

Premium Member
Saturn in the house of the querent and also going backwards by retrogradation amplifies Saturn's obstructive qualities.

I don't think Saturn in the 1st means necessarily that it is unreadable; in the 7th, I think some may interpret it as impairing the astrologer's abililty to delineate. Others' comments may be helpful, but this is my general understanding.

Oddity

Saturn in the first house indicates much hardship for the querent. If it's retrograde, then what the querent wants to come of the question will not come to pass.

In the seventh house it can indicate that the astrologer's judgement is impaired and he has to be careful. But if it's a seventh house question, like relationships, it involves the quesited, not the astrologer. It becomes part of the answer.

kailaniatsea

Is this guy known to the family (Cancer Sun and Venus in 7th trine Neptune in the 3rd)? Moon is VOC conjunct Chiron, the wounded warrior. Perhaps this is a painful time for you and you may need solitude (Saturn in the 12th) to reflect. At some point you two may reconnect (Pluto Rx trine Jupiter in Virgo conjunct Fortuna and NN), but it doesn't look romantic. It could be tied in with an obligation, debt (moral or financial), sense of ethics (9th house) pure self-interest (earth signs). Those are my $.02. Hope that helps.