Virtue of being self-absorbed?

JUPITERASC

dalai-lama-quote-3.jpg

spirito.jpg

wan

You need to quit relying on images with captions to convey your point. You should formulate your own posts using your own reasoning. I am not saying I disagree with you on your messages, in fact I mostly tend to agree but I am getting really tired of you spamming up the boards with images all while contributing nothing of your own.

AppLeo

You need to quit relying on images with captions to convey your point. You should formulate your own posts using your own reasoning. I am not saying I disagree with you on your messages, in fact I mostly tend to agree but I am getting really tired of you spamming up the boards with images all while contributing nothing of your own.

Wan, JupiterASC is a troll. Just ignore them.

david starling

J.A. doesn't "need to quit" posting memes, and often does "formulate" personal posts using personal reasoning . And, it's not "trolling" to express views that disagree with the views of others, or else we'd ALL be banned for doing that on a regular basis! :biggrin:

Last edited: