My Astrological Reading

Hello Astrologers, I'm Carl Barker, this is my first post. I'm fairly unfamiliar with Astrology and would like to learn more.

I would like to share my Astrological information here and gain a more personal reading of my zodiac signs and how that may affect my life.
From my understanding, the Sun sign represents our highest ideals and motivations. The Moon sign represents our emotional needs, as well as our general disposition from which we develop and learn to express our Sun sign. The Rising sign represents how we physically interact with the environment in the present moment. If I'm missing anything here or made a mistake please correct me.

My Sun sign is Aquarius. Generally regarded as rebellious, individualistic, as well as intelligent, inquisitive, honest, yet detached and impersonal. I find the Aquarius to be the most likeable sign. On the websites I have read, they're often seen humanitarian geniuses in their most exaggerated expression, while conversely being aloof and detached in their mannerisms. I often find myself idealizing Aquarian traits.
My Moon sign is Taurus, the bull. I don't know as much about this sign. The articles I have read all generally state that the Taurus has an innate need for comfort and security, and has a pragmatic mindset.

My Rising sign is Cancer, which based on my research, the the complete opposite of Aquarius. Apparently, Cancer is moody and emotional, and extremely sensitive to their environment. They are easily influenced by others. This contrasts with the Aquarius in a profound manner, because Aquarius changes the environment rather than the reverse. Aquarius is logical, methodical, and conceptual, while Cancer is sensual and intuitive. Both of these signs sharply contrast with the Moon sign Taurus, who is practical and realistic, focused on material comfort.

This odd combination is highly interesting to me. According to my Zodiac, I must inevitably have a contradictory personality. It seems that every one of these 3 signs contradicts the other two. I do relate with each of these signs on some level, but none of them resonate with me and my life 100%.
In my quest of self-discovery, I would request that someone with more knowledge of astrology could give me a reading. I would like to include in this request a couple of questions to focus the topic of the reading. How are each of these signs interacting with each other? What can I learn about my own psychology based on these signs? What kind of career and lifestyle would be most suitable for someone born under these particular signs?

In real life, I'm persistently idle and laid back. I'm a young adult. I'm physically fit, but also incredibly lazy. I go to school, and I find myself most stimulated by learning new things and investigating interesting questions. I smoke, drink, and party, but I spend most of my time alone. I play video games. I'm a male in a first world country, and I'm generally apolitical and disengaged with mainstream culture. This is just a little bit of information, but maybe this will provide more tangible information about me,