Got asked a strange question by an Aries.

The lady who i am very very well basically in love with.. Aries, she's wanting to take her time and im fine with that, i respect her wishes.

Well i added her friend who is someone i knew from teh same time i knew this lady Aries lady friend, she's also Aries, i started liking a few things her friend posted just out of friendliness and genuine appreciation.

This morning getting ready to work, not spoke to my Aries lady since Friday.
She asked why are you liking all of her pictures etc etc.

That hit me quite deep as i instantly knew she is insecure and i thought i was the one who had no idea where i stood with her at certain points, but on another note it confirms her interests.

Tonight after work i left a few messages.

I will paste them here as well i have no need to hide it.

She has yet to see these messages she is offline on FB and i have no credit on my phone. Here goes.

"'i'm home xxx"

*Aries lady*, i want you to understand something, if i say i really want you, it means it's real, there is no half talk with me, what i say is real, i don't have eyes for any other woman. I also understand why you are questioning my intentions with liking *her friend* stuff, but it's just me being me, just showing appreciation is all.

"I know you have been hurt by mistrust, i'm not like that hun xxx i'm someone you should hold onto if trust is something you want xx"

"I will have some credit Friday i hope, i get paid then well should do xx"

"I'm here waiting for you to reply, if you think i'm not interested, you are soo mistaken, you had me when you said you were interested in me. I thought you were very beautiful before we even started talking and i liked things you posted thinking it's just another female who i really like... you showed me more though, you showed me your genuine side, your genuine interest in me, and now you basically have me, if anything it's me who is unsure if i have you, i know it takes you time for that so i am able to wait, i am doing everything i can to make it work for you, i want to be what you want, even surprise you maybe xxx
You won't meet anyone more genuine than me, i give with all my heart *Aries lady*. xxx"

I have never been questioned before like this.

Aletheia

Hmm.

I won't speak for her, but as an Aries as well, I don't really take kindly to being told (either direct or implied) what I should or shouldn't value or 'hold onto' in someone.

How long have you known her? Are you officially 'together' ? Something in your responses reads somewhat immature and distasteful if I'm to be honest. "You had me when you said you were interested in me." "...thinking it's just another female who I really like..."

Obvious romance and sincerity of its highest form.