Strange life, why?

I wonder if my chart has any indications of why my life has been so odd. Any other interpretations such as life path, weaknesses, strengths, etc are welcomed and appreciated!

showgif.cgi

Last edited:

Capricorn2616

You have a lot going on in spiritual/other worldly houses. Your true node in Pisces conjunct your descendant might make you experience strange things through others. Strange how?

katydid

South Node exactly conjunct the Ascendant. Mars opposed Uranus/Neptune midpoint. Chiron opposed Uranus. Do you attract a lot of freaks ? :devil:

You have a lot going on in spiritual/other worldly houses. Your true node in Pisces conjunct your descendant might make you experience strange things through others. Strange how?
Could you kindly elaborate more?

It has been a wild ride. Somewhat unconventional childhood and a lot of emotional upheavals. I rejected spirituality in my youth and lately a lot has been happening in my life(mostly good) that makes me reconsider things especially when I look at my life as a whole. Especially the people I've been meeting over the last year or two. I've had a few of what I guess most people would call "paranormal" experiences in the past.

Hello, Los Al :love: LB is in the house today on the forum.

are willing to create a placidus chart?

i ask because there are several planets near cusps on the equal chart.

uranus could possibly be in 4th - odd life beginnings. ruler of 4th house could be different too.

also potential interceptions.

do you still live in long beach area?
I live in Los Angeles!
I have some fixed star conjunctions as well so I added them. Would appreciate any insight!

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
the chart has expired. can you post a placiduss as an attachment and not a copy.

if you look up at the little option boxes above post - you'll see a paperclip. follow the paperclip for link to uploading your chart from your computer.

rahu

Banned
hi thirdeyeblink
appropriate user name as the nodal axis conjunct the ascendant axis always bring psychic or paranormal insights and abilities. as the south node is on your ascendant, your psychic abilities may be clouded by your emotions.it can bring chaotic, confusing visions rather than a sense of pure telepathy. but reading other's minds is one of your abilities.
juno is conjunct the south node and the ascendant which shows a distinct karma or significant heritage. this is often shows you have a heritage of wealth and social prominence fro your grandmother side of your family.
as regullus is also conjunct these factors, your strange life of ups and downs could be explained as regulus gives success and gain but these accomplishments are never permanent..

you venus is square to the node which gives you a very attractive vibration to women and a joyous outlook on life. this aspect shows many lovers especially as you mars is opposed to Uranus with can act like a chick magnet. though this aspect shows that these affairs are not long lasting. this is cool when you re playing the field but very sorrowful when you actually fall desperately in love. with juno square to venus, though, your love tends toward long term relationships but this outcome is rare as your inner nature is very independent.
you Saturn is conjunct to Neptune. this could also be a factor in your strange realities as in conjunction with the node on your ascendant, this aspect can show strange realities :whistling:
this conjunction shows you have a complicate personality and prefer to keep your private business to yourself. it can give insecurity issues as Neptune can dissolve the ego structure. this is favorable for those involved with creative activities as it makes the hard perspective of Saturn fluid and able to be sensitive to etheric influences. as the vertex is also conjunct to satrunand Neptune, this stellium confirms that this is the reason for you strange realities and occurances.
I believe that the vertex is the basic physical representation of the quantum plane in our "reality". therefore it is the underlying energy of all physical manifestations and , more importantly ,all manifestations of planes of pure energy such as the planes of the astral reality.

. the vertex is the primal energy of our plane of consciousness and existence. it is the plane of all consciousness human,animal,plant and mineral. it is so overwhelming that it can not be comprehended by ego limited personality structure. the node focuses and limits the infinite breadth of the vertex and gives us the rhythms and awareness that our souls use to traverse life and death. as a consequence time is a ribbon on the vertex. the akashic records are recorded on the vertex. the history of all life forward and backward is on the vertex.
this is why when the vertex is on the ascendant or conjunct the node one has access to dreams and images that reflect the "hidden" planes of reality.

in your chart with Saturn and Neptune on the vertex you are subject to unworldly occurrences and likely, spirits, beings and influences form the unseen realms of existence.

in addition with the sun opposed to ixion, you have more than your share of problems in reality as this shows you always seem to be embroiled in familial arguments or feuds even if you are not directly related.
your eros is opposed to psyche and their midpoint is conjunct to pluto. this can show a preoccupations with death. couple with the vertex, it could give visitation of the dead. then it may show that you have lost many people that you love likely girl friends or intimate friends .

rahu

Last edited: