Hello!

esperanza

Hi, I am so happy to be here. I'm 25 and have been interested in astrology for the past two years. It began when I found Jamie Partridge's site and was amazed by his readings. Initially it was the accuracy of his reading that drew me in, and it was the way he explains astrology and his very helpful site that made me begin learning about it.

I will admit that I feel like I might have the best natal chart of all time, or something, because I think my aspects are all perfect. I'm a Scorpio, Aquarius rising - 11/2/1990. My life has been consistently exciting: I'm used to being a high achiever, a hard worker, feeling naturally gifted and very bored and frustrated by the majority of people. I will find it hard not to write a biography about myself here, so I'll keep it short. My life until age 22 was a constant cycle of deep depression and domestic instability. At that age, I was suicidal for a period of time, until I experienced what I consider a miracle and every last part of my life changed for the better. I received everything I had wished for, and worked hard to earn it all. But it was as if everything fell into place in the most convenient ways. Since then, I have been unable to stop breaking every ceiling I give myself and every area of my life has seen huge, transformative progress of my own ideal design. I don't think I could be living a happier life right now. I experience frequent and passing depressive bouts, but they don't bother me. Everything in my life is right on track and just going so well. I have always wanted to be a person who left the world better than I found it, to do something that redeemed all the shitty things humans put this world through. As a kid I felt bewildered and infuriated by injustices constantly, and although that hasn't really changed, the crazy amount of intense and illuminating life experiences I have had have really refined all of my resources and motivations to make the biggest impact with my life. Every person who knows me is amazed at who I am and what I'm doing and always telling me how proud they are or thankful for the work I'm doing. And it seems every person who meets me loves me or respects me. All of these things are recent in my life, and although I know the things I did that became the Renaissance of my life, I still don't know why it was so easy for me to do them. The miracle was when I became accidentally pregnant when I was a suicidal alcoholic and received some crazy, unshakeable, undeniable instilled drive to do certain things and to just do the **** out of them. I kicked *** at being the perfect crunchy mom and got to do all the sanctimonious things I wanted to give my kid advantages. After a 7 year gap of bullshitting after high school (I graduated summa cum laude, senior class president, with a full ride scholarship that I squandered for the worst reasons) I went back to school, 5 and 6 classes a semester with no breaks since Summer 2013 now. I've been making perfect grades, I received the calling to pursue public health as a career right at the moment in time that it was perfectly opportunity to apply for a scholarship and be accepted to my state's largest university, finally got my AA and BS while discovering my passion for the most important profession of our time. During this time I separated with my kid's dad (according to a plan we had set during pregnancy). I lost 80 lbs and got serious about yoga and a balanced diet and only drinking water and all that ****. I got great jobs, a brand new car, traveled around the country by myself doing things I wanted like seeing the Pope. Had many spiritual experiences and learned so, so, so much about myself and just loved every last bit of it the more I learned. I learned the importance of eliminating my negative character habits that were holding me back, like making excuses, being lazy, being jealous, self-pitying and lying in any way. And it seems like all of the interpersonal conflict has melted away from my life since then. My business and casual dealings always go exactly how I want them to and everyone appreciates my plan and is thrilled with the outcome.

In January of this year, I had a vision. A calling. An epiphany. A hallucination with a crazy sense of purpose from some otherworldly source. I don't know. It was an all-encompassing experience that was both affirmation of my current work and the goals and plans that I need to focus on next, and they were things that affected the whole world. So of course, since then, I've been doing those things I've felt compelled to do and things keep getting better and better for me. Anything that I want at all manifests itself into my possession, and it's been that way since the end of 2014. Things are so good, they get too good for me to keep up with and I have to turn down amazing opportunities to work on things I want to and travel with people I love and miss. Any time I catch up with a friend, it sounds like I have 10 new achievements to rattle off, but everyone is thrilled for me. But I am so busy doing things that matter deeply to me all the time and my life is so purposeful and driven.

Sorry that I ended up writing way too much information anyway. I just wanted to explain what astrology means to me at this season in my life. I've been compiling an astrological report on myself (it's at about 40 pages right now) and I am learning so much that I need to dissect, immediately, with help from those more knowledgeable than me. I want to understand all the aspects that led to this miraculous turnaround I had in life and what I need to do in the future to make the most of my life. I want to become the pro on myself so I can move on to spending my time making the most of astrology for my loved ones too.

It's nice to meet you and I will have lots of questions so please answer any of them at any time!

blacksun?

Hello Esperanza

I looked at your Sun as you seem to have a healthy ego... no surprise to find Sun conjunct Venus opposed moon. (which means a full moon)

Your huge change at 22 was likely connected to your progressed Sun going into Sagittarius.

Look to progressed moon and progressed sun charts for uncannily accurate predictions.