Please help me guess her sun sign possibly even ascendant

TheMarine45

Hi everyone, can you please help me a bit. As the title already says I am currious what is the sun sign and rising sign of the lady on the picture I posted as attachment. I feel attraction towards her in many ways. Ok, so a little help maybe so you can more easily determine her sun sign and maybe even ascendant - I feel she is down to earth, sensual, calm. She owns used red mazda sport car I guess made in year 1998-2000. She dresses in black mostly. Oh yes I almost forgot to mention she is english professor on university I was attending her classes in first year and we basicly had good undserstanding between us.

Attachments

• She.jpg
    She.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Based on how you have described her, she could be:

Taurus/Cancer - "...down to earth, sensual and calm. She owns used red mazda sports car."
Scorpio - "She dresses in black mostly."
Sagittarius - "...she is a an English professor at a university"

Based on looks I'd say she is either Aries or Sagittarius.

Hope this helps.

TheMarine45

Thank you for quick reply, yep I think too she might be sagittarius based on her looks. That also explains my attraction toward her and understanding with her I guess. I'm leo sun with taurus ascendant. Soo I might have chances to win her heart yay. I presume that sagittarius females like younger men and another thing working in my favour is that I'm leo.
I hope everything will work out perfectly.

The_Saturnian

Thank you for quick reply, yep I think too she might be sagittarius based on her looks. That also explains my attraction toward her and understanding with her I guess. I'm leo sun with taurus ascendant. Soo I might have chances to win her heart yay. I presume that sagittarius females like younger men and another thing working in my favour is that I'm leo.
I hope everything will work out perfectly.

A Leo Sun and Taurus Ascendant sounds a very nice combination indeed. I think it will be favourable, though I would advise to seek synastry advice first before coming to any concrete judgement. Sagittarian females or males for that matter prefer someone who has energy and in particular some with whom they can connect on an intellectual level. In other words, no intellect - no chance! It's plain and simple. They get bored if the person does not have any intellect at all. Intellectualism stimulates them or even drives makes them go gaga over a potential partner. Showing enthusiasm is always a plus one with Sagittarius and sexually they can be quite welcoming too. But as I would reiterate intellect is an absolute must with them.

Best of luck :)

TheMarine45

Hi again, I was thinking a bit more and look her picture few times more and came to interesting discovery that the chances are I would say roughly 90% that she is Cancer. Based on her eyes I dicovered this, cause at first I thought she might be Scorpio but Scorpios has intense magnetism in their eyes, but Cancers have that carring and gentle look in their eyes but they appear serious. Also based on her behaviour its almost for sure that she is a Cancer. She is not a showoff and always kind of stays in the back. Look this Jorja Fox photo in the attachment, she is dressed basicly exactly like her and Jorja Fox is Cancer as well. And I think that it is in my favour too, I read on many pages that leo man and cancer woman combination can be a match made in heaven.
Jorja_Fox_f3d23da4cb1fda5a23c4a4df8d5a3d8d.jpg

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Perhaps she is Cancer, but I think I'll stick with Aries/Sagittarius. You see, Cancers normally have a rounded face (in shape of course). With the person you're referring to she doesn't appear to have the round face of Cancer. I could well be wrong. But to me she gives off a predominant Sagittarian vibe in comparison to an Arian vibe. Please update as soon as you have determined her rising/sun sign. It will be interesting to know what sign she turns out to be.

TheMarine45

Hmm, yes I also kind of think that she does have that Sagittarius/Aries wibe, but on second thought I thought about the one sign we didn't even mention ... Libra. That could fit the picture perfectly, not too outgoing, collected, feminine, attractive, well educated ... I think that would be just about right sign.

TheMarine45

Maybe this additional picture may help a bit with determining her sign. Here she is on picture with group of students on some public event. :joyful:

Attachments

• She.jpg
    She.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 38

The_Saturnian

Despite having a look at the picture, I still seem to get the vibe from the picture that she is Aries/Sagittarius. In fact I'll go a step further at this juncture and say that she is most probably Sagittarius rising.

TheMarine45

Thank you for quick reply. So if she is most probably Sagittarius rising that plays to my favour doesn't it? :joyful: And about intelectual part of saggitarius attraction, that could play to my favour too, cause I'm I would say verry mature for my age and I like to discuss meaninful topics and I'm free spirited. I have moon in gemini and venus in gemini. I'm quite witty I could say, thanks to my moon in gemini :joyful:.

The_Saturnian

Just be bit careful to tame the Venus in Gemini, they can be quite flirtatious. Maybe a tad bit too flirtatious. I have this myself, so I speak from experience.

Don't worry too much about taming it if it's something casual you're looking for.

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone, can you please help me a bit. As the title already says I am currious what is the sun sign and rising sign of the lady on the picture I posted as attachment. I feel attraction towards her in many ways. Ok, so a little help maybe so you can more easily determine her sun sign and maybe even ascendant - I feel she is down to earth, sensual, calm. She owns used red mazda sport car I guess made in year 1998-2000. She dresses in black mostly. Oh yes I almost forgot to mention she is english professor on university I was attending her classes in first year and we basicly had good undserstanding between us.
Guessing is fun :smile:
BUT without even a natal chart to go on, totally unreliable - so keep that in mind

miquar

Its probably best to forget all about the natal chart and use your knowledge of astrology as a kind of topology.

But it sounds like you're all churned up because you have crush, and that you've allowed your mind to get all churned up too.

In my personal experience, when someone takes hold of a guy like this, there's a good chance that the person has an important point conjunct, or perhaps opposite, the guy's Moon.

My honest opinion though is that astrology is worse than useless when used in this way. I would go so far as to encourage you not to try to find out her birth details, but rather to just go through the usual channels of courtship.

Good luck how ever you play it.

TheMarine45

Thank you so much for so many responses and yes I'll go through normal courtship (gentlemans code). I see more than just having a fling with her, although I have venus in gemini (flirty personality). I don't want to rush things but really as far as I percieved her behaviour I see her as the woman I want to spend my life with. Ok, anyways I won't rush things, I'll go with the flow and see if it will work out.

TheMarine45

I will try to find out in conversation what is her rising sign, of course I can't just ask her straightforward cause that would be a bit awkward :joyful:. Well this may take a while we'll see. I don't know why but whole time I get perception that she must be some earthy sign or either has rising sign in earthy sign. I'm guessing here but I'm guessing either capricorn or taurus, cause she expresses calmness and focus and also considering the car she drives hmm, also she never gets upset but keeps calm, really I haven't seen her ever to loose her nerves, she is always calm and focused.