Changing your colour method

bombus

Hi every one, I want to tell you that for me, colour method does not work. Why? Because it is too shallow or superficial to be considered for astrology. This method is close to be superstitious. I think it should be more subtle.

In my experience, I found Ascendent team is the team who want attack and ussually has the control of the ball and has an offensive strategy. In other hand, Denscendet team has a deffensive strategy and ussually is waitting opponent to do counterattacks.

Of course, some times you need to watch the match and see who attack and who defense for a precise prediction.

If you have another idea, please tell me. I would like to know what do you think about that. Thanks

Whoam1

One could say astrology for sports is just as shallow. One could say the same for asking charts questions like it is a crystal ball (in theory it would work but we are not advanced enough for it to be accurate). One could say astrology as a whole could be shallow as no one uses the actual constellations any more.

BlackLioness87

Hi every one, I want to tell you that for me, colour method does not work. Why? Because it is too shallow or superficial to be considered for astrology. This method is close to be superstitious. I think it should be more subtle.

In my experience, I found Ascendent team is the team who want attack and ussually has the control of the ball and has an offensive strategy. In other hand, Denscendet team has a deffensive strategy and ussually is waitting opponent to do counterattacks.

Of course, some times you need to watch the match and see who attack and who defense for a precise prediction.

If you have another idea, please tell me. I would like to know what do you think about that. Thanks

Hi, I'm spanish speaker so I apologize for my grammar. Have you tried using modern planets to choose color? For example I made an event chart where one team has navy blue kit and the other a sort of cyan shirt with white shorts. Asc was Scorpio and Dsc Tauro. On the chart it was clear that ASC team would win, however I assigned navy blue team ASC and cyan shirt with white shorts team DESC and I was totally wrong... as Pluto is the real ruler of Scorpio I should have assigned ASC to cyan team. Since then I always use modern rulers to choose colors. I think famous sport astrologer Fensi uses other method but I'm not sure.

BlackLioness87

For me color method works 90% of the time, however sometimes it's very difficult to assign for example on today match Marseille vs Atletico. I think there's a thread on this forum that says when you find a moon or POF separating aspect at the very beginning of the match the planet aspected indicates the favorite. For example if Moon trines Venus by 2 degrees but separating, Venus would be the favorite. I think you should make some research in order to confirm this. In my case I have researched over 40 charts and I found the advice to be quite useful, however I use it along with colour method to confirm colour assignment. You should also look rulers, moon and POF dignities and debilities, you may think that a moon trine mars would be a good testimony for a team to win when there aren't more relevant testimonies, however if moon is combust, in other words, if moon is afflicted it would be a very bad testimony
... Sport astrologers just give us hints in order to predict sport matches, but we have to do some testing and research in order to be good at predicting.

bombus

Hi, I'm spanish speaker so I apologize for my grammar. Have you tried using modern planets to choose color? For example I made an event chart where one team has navy blue kit and the other a sort of cyan shirt with white shorts. Asc was Scorpio and Dsc Tauro. On the chart it was clear that ASC team would win, however I assigned navy blue team ASC and cyan shirt with white shorts team DESC and I was totally wrong... as Pluto is the real ruler of Scorpio I should have assigned ASC to cyan team. Since then I always use modern rulers to choose colors. I think famous sport astrologer Fensi uses other method but I'm not sure.

Thanks for your answer but I do not believe in colour method

bombus

Yesterday we can see a perfect example about offensive-defensive theory I tried to explain.

The main key was Jupiter (lord4) on ASC, it means according Frawley, underdog will beat favourite. It is usually, a very powerfull aspect. In this case Atlético de Madrid should loose but with a defensive strategy and waiting for the opponent, they got the victory.

Does Frawley method work? Yes, absolutely, but favourite or underdogs selection should be just indicative.

BlackLioness87

In Marseille vs At. Madrid match Jupiter was debilitated (retrograde and in 12th house) and Mercury was quite dignified (direct movement, 3rd house, on domicile by mutual reception, etc). We always have to check dignity and debility to make an accurate prediction. Some say that if there's a strong discrepancy between accidental dignity of both rulers it should be taken into consideration.

bombus

In Marseille vs At. Madrid match Jupiter was debilitated (retrograde and in 12th house) and Mercury was quite dignified (direct movement, 3rd house, on domicile by mutual reception, etc). We always have to check dignity and debility to make an accurate prediction. Some say that if there's a strong discrepancy between accidental dignity of both rulers it should be taken into consideration.

The question is who represent ASC and DSC? For you wich planet represent At and wich Ol ?

BlackLioness87

The question is who represent ASC and DSC? For you wich planet represent At and wich Ol ?

We have some hints, asc ruler mars was on aquarius (Atl. colours royal blue and red don't seem to be aquarian) and dsc ruler venus was on gemini (two colour kit or shirt)

BlackLioness87

I would never choose red colour for Venus, so I wasn't sure to make a bet on this match. However, first half chart had Mo opp POF 2d applying orb, suggesting a good start for DSC team. Once Atletico scored I was completely sure they were DSC team. Stacks were lower then...

Tora

I would never choose red colour for Venus,
No. But Venus was in Gemini, twin coloured, Red/White.

so I wasn't sure to make a bet on this match. However, first half chart had Mo opp POF 2d applying orb, suggesting a good start for DSC team. Once Atletico scored I was completely sure they were DSC team. Stacks were lower then...
Sometimes odds remains but usually as soon as a team scores, odds quickly shift to lower odds and it becomes unbettable and not worth it. So waiting a team to score first is not a good way of betting.

BlackLioness87

No. But Venus was in Gemini, twin coloured, Red/White.

Sometimes odds remains but usually as soon as a team scores, odds quickly shift to lower odds and it becomes unbettable and not worth it. So waiting a team to score first is not a good way of betting.

:( Sometimes I get confused because of venus affinity with "soft and gentle colours".

bombus

I just watching German Cup Final in Berlin at 20 h. local time. There were two keys: Moon aspect antsc of Mars favours ASC team and Jupiter(Lord4) on the ASC favours House4 team or DSC team. Last keys is the same than At. Madrid-O. Marseille match.

With an ultradefensive strategy, Franfurt won the match. Bayern had control of the ball and the game with a lot of opportunities. But only made one goal (Moon-antsc Mars). In the other hand, Frankfurt made 3 counter attacks.

Final score: Frankfurt 3 - Bayern 1

Id like to put the chart but how can I do?

Alan100

I just watching German Cup Final in Berlin at 20 h. local time. There were two keys: Moon aspect antsc of Mars favours ASC team and Jupiter(Lord4) on the ASC favours House4 team or DSC team. Last keys is the same than At. Madrid-O. Marseille match.

With an ultradefensive strategy, Franfurt won the match. Bayern had control of the ball and the game with a lot of opportunities. But only made one goal (Moon-antsc Mars). In the other hand, Frankfurt made 3 counter attacks.

Final score: Frankfurt 3 - Bayern 1

Id like to put the chart but how can I do?

Bombus look at the French championship and see the results that do not fit your method
Asc Esc vs Dsc To
(Defensive) Troyes 0 vs 3 Monaco (Offensive)
(Offensive) St. Ettienne 5 vs 0 Lille (Defensive)
(Defensive) Metz 0 vs 4 Bordeaux (Offensive)
What is your Bombus plot?
I believe in astrology but I also believe in free will, so how far astrology can influence our lives?

bombus

I use most of Frawley method. I can not predict 7 matches at the same time and with same charts.

I predict championship cups or very important matches. And not only football. Basket, tennis... For example: if I want to predict a Wimblendon match (both players dress white) who is ASC or DSC? Have I look their shocks or their skin?

I try to perfect Frawley´s method because I learned with it and is very precise but I found favourite-underdogs assing, some times failed.

Thanks for the answer. I did not watch these french matches but for me it is very important that if you use chart to predict matches, be sure both teams want to win and put the same energy to win. May be in these french matches some teams need to win (to get champions league site for next season or something) and the opponent are save or without aspirations.

Tora

I use most of Frawley method. I can not predict 7 matches at the same time and with same charts.

I predict championship cups or very important matches. And not only football. Basket, tennis... For example: if I want to predict a Wimblendon match (both players dress white) who is ASC or DSC? Have I look their shocks or their skin?

I try to perfect Frawley´s method because I learned with it and is very precise but I found favourite-underdogs assing, some times failed.

Thanks for the answer. I did not watch these french matches but for me it is very important that if you use chart to predict matches, be sure both teams want to win and put the same energy to win. May be in these french matches some teams need to win (to get champions league site for next season or something) and the opponent are save or without aspirations.
We are finding the same. That's because the system is flawed I think. Unusable.

sven555

I have tried using the colour method several hundred times in the past and had no real success from using it.

Not only this, but also spending considerable time trying to deduce which planets represent which teams. It is time consuming.