Outcme

katem

Banned
I was crashed into whilst parked and not at the scene of the incident. The woman has admitted she did it. My car is old, the insurance try to say it's a rightoff...I have no money to replace it and have to keep it on the road.

The Mother of the girl who crashed is being a bit uptight, so I told her yesterday that the best thing is a second hand door from a similar car of the same age.

My worry is her insurance may try to withhold payment to me. It's a great worry and I would hope someone can have a look. I'm not sure what other people's money is, is it the 8th, but I see two planets n the second.

It's a huge worry to me as I need a car to vet around due to ill health.

Attachments

• IMG_3699.jpg
    IMG_3699.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Their money L8 mercury is in your 2nd house which is a good sign, moons heading towards your L2 and mercury is coming out of its detriment, you've also got jupiter L2 nearing conjunction to asc.

It looks to me like your going to get something sorted at least.

katem

Banned
Many thanks , C. This woman is v well off, the Police spoke to her for me. Car insurance has reached the stage where you must have it, but nobody really wants to actually use it!!!

rafaella

Moon in fall. in 12th not good. Its also void, for now. Mercury, their money will conjunct ruler of 3rd, Saturn. 3rd can be communication, things in writing. 3rd is also the car, not as your possession but a car in general. The thing is Mer and Saturn will conjunct after sign change, so money coming to you, but after there has been some changes. So I wonder if they won't pay for repairs but towards a new car, or payment towards another car? Would that be possible? Old car (Saturn) but in good shape (Saturn in dignity).

The money may come either through your insurance or theirs. Mercury is other people's money. So try work it out with your or their insurance to get money towards a new car if possible. show evidence that you need car for work or ill health. The accident was not your fault, and you need them to help you getting a car, whether this one is a write off or not, shouldn't insurance pay for a new car? I think it will take some time to sort this issue, up to several months.

katem

Banned
They are in the wrong, plus they can't insist the money goes toward a new car. It's different in the auk, people fight these companies more than what I've seen in the US.

They're due the money, end of. I have it in writing from the girls insurance that she has admitted fault. There is no issue.

Vyri

Banned
Re: Outcome

Querent states:

Outcme
I was crashed into whilst parked and not at the scene of the incident. The woman has admitted she did it. My car is old, the insurance try to say it's a rightoff...I have no money to replace it and have to keep it on the road.

The Mother of the girl who crashed is being a bit uptight, so I told her yesterday that the best thing is a second hand door from a similar car of the same age.

My worry is her insurance may try to withhold payment to me. It's a great worry and I would hope someone can have a look. I'm not sure what other people's money is, is it the 8th, but I see two planets n the second.

It's a huge worry to me as I need a car to vet around due to ill health.

Rafaella

Understand why you say the Moon is in bad shape in 12th in Fall, (somewhat relieved in harmonious element in water Pisces; Neptune with Cheron; vice versa where Moon resides in 12th some resonance) but how is she considered VOC when she will aspect other planets before she leaves the sign she is in? Or am I missing something here?

Moon in Fall = (anguish 12th, troubles & delays.) Within a fixed sign is long duration concerning other peoples resources, but Mars is dignified=the querent is justified & within her rights to ask for the remuneration.

Beven speaks of Al Birumi as saying the area of 4 deg. Scorpio - 19 deg (position of the Ascendant) Scorpio as the Gift Box. The area is described or likened as a condition that occurs when a planet appears out from under the Sun's beams and lasts until it is 30 degrees separate the Sun. This is akin when a soldier is released from the peril of war of imprisonment. He has survived his enemy and no matter his condition he/she is due to a situation of happiness, celebration and rejoice. There is no other time that is more potent for a planet or when the significator is more likely to burst into an act of good deeds. It is an area of where unexpected surprises or presents may come to the surface.

He goes on to say the 19th degree (or any planet within 1.5 orb of its position) is near an accursed degree, bc it is considered conjunct the exalted degree of the Sun. Beyond this point things fall outside the Box of Gifts and may prove a hazard. The final degree of the Gift Box cannot maintain its merit within the box as it is on the threshold to that degree. Things often go 'wrong' and matter of fact decisions/expectations do to end as intended. Consider the planets within this sphere involve other area's of the chart by house/sign suggestion, circumstantial events putting sticks in the wheels. It is an impediment and warning.

Mars is past the 19th degree so could indicate the minor bump the driver & her car experienced; (Jupiter protective) with no 'physical harm' done of great concern.

Thinking Moon is in harmony Pisces where Cheron is with Neptune in 4th has something to do with easing $$$ concerns as ending conclusion.

Jupiter mutual reception with Mercury detriment in Sagittarius 2nd house (insurance claims being justified) each can get out of (Jupiter inharmonious Scorpio 1st) the situation (lengthy arbitration) by keeping in contact. Flow Moon (water sign placements) has affinity with 1st Scorpio (unction); 4th Pisces (conclusion 4th with Neptune/Cheron-dependent upon Moon trine with these fecundation) brings in jurisprudence 9th, Cancer ending decision; as she progresses out of 12th into 1st. She is in the Via Combusta (ineffectual) up until the 15th degree of Scorpio. In the 12th means she is in gestation or considering her estate, will take positive action (even in fall for her aid is from her depositing house where Neptune & Cheron reside) She will come into contact with mutual reception Mercury of detriment-mutual reception with Jupiter of Sagittarius (Mercury is placed in Scorpio 1st- speaking of her expectations of remuneration put into writing am thinking.

By mutual reception Mercury/Jupiter (legal involvement) Jupiter/Mercury mutual reception= increase $$-indicates control by the querent's efforts (Mercury within the 1st house) that she enlists=invested homework to claim her rights from some form of paperwork; Gemini on 8th gives a change in circumstance by communication; signature involving promise note? Jupiter (justification-legalities) additional supplementation (constant communication) to keep the ball rolling; fixed signs mean long and dragged out process, he doesn't do so good in Scorpio but is returned to dignity in querents 2nd ($$) by Jupiter process of 9th.

Moon goes to trine Venus (20th degree of Capricorn) beyond the 19th degree of Scorpio, Venus is the other individual's lord (7th) & 'agrees' (in third) of the importance of the Moon's anguish in Fall. (Venus is (a writ issue) benefit of smaller increments of $$) Jupiter of Sagittarius (mutual reception with Mercury now in the 1st) rising in the querents future 2nd speaks of additional $$ insurance claims but is in a dickering (common sign on fixed increase Taurus house of the other individual's involved holdings.) Venus is influenced (3rd house of the querant) by the written form & communication efforts (Venus in Capricorn/Virgo = consideration thoughts) & by importance possibly of Judges decision-should it go that far? Saturn in Capricorn justifies conversations (3rd) given by the quisited.

Virgo on the 10th is an effort effect to achieve the destiny of the querents success by future involvements exercised in the case. Uranus in the 6th speaks of personal (Aries on 6th) decisions-action that help to aid the healing process (in effect at 24 deg. with Cheron in Pisces/Scorpio; resonance = involvement with the Ascendant Scorpio.)

Moon's last aspect to trine Cheron (ease to heal the context of the questions concern-other peoples $$). Moon quincunx with Aries (6th) Uranus/Mars dignity (mutual recep.) Uranus exalted in 1st in Scorpio= an end result from adjusment. Uranus is in mutual reception with Mars already dignified; both within area's of the map suggesting the querent is relieved to heal her anguished feelings-concerns by demonstration to take action-Uranus exalted in Scorpio 1st (sudden impetus) by the mutual reception with Mars in 1st now in 6th, energy to act. Moon quincunx with Uranus (lord of 11th house hopes Aquarius) depends upon adjustments that aid by healing/physical repair to the car. Aquarius intercepted within the 3rd speaks of hidden changes & adjustments additionally. Aquarius is eventually released as Aquarius moves out of interception.

Only a neophyte-always learning-but think the querant will improve her situation should she be dilligent in her personal efforts, which hastens the process of being viewed as exalted suddenly (Uranus in Scorpio back in the 1st house-Mars (6th) figured in the exchange status.)

All the best
Vyri:unsure:

Last edited:

katem

Banned
Thank you very much for taking up so much of your time writing this for me. Given the admission of guilt, I'm certain to gain in some way.
I'm not someone who sits back and waits, I shall be at them until it goes my way. I'll let you know the outcome.

Vyri

Banned
Katem

An addition : Chart is radical & can be read; Sun rules the hour. Mars in Scorpio - dignified in two areas in the chart, Querents 1st house & efforts 6th = Aries on the cusp. (=1st house Mars strengthened -past Via Combusta=ineffectual energy) in agreement with Sun in Capricorn : cold & wet.

All the best
Thanks for the cudo's
Vyri:smile:

Last edited:

rafaella

Hey Vyri,

In horary if a planet has long way to travel to make an aspect while being in that sign, it is considered void. It can be due to it being out of orb. Notice I said Moon is Void for now, it will no be void later on as it comes closer to Jupiter. To me its wide orb, it might just be void for another 2-3 degrees before its not considered void. Anyway, the main point I want to get across is that for now things will be on hold.

katem

Banned
It's more a case of my getting quotes and, as usual, the estimator for the insurance company take their time. I'm good at dealing with these folk, I wear them down and become their worst nightmare until I get what I want. :andy:

Vyri

Banned
Rafaella

Well-say..have never read that interpretation as Moon considered 'void' for the time being..lol..interesting, where did you come across that description?
Wishing to be enlightened with that reference..truly.

The Moon being facilitator of movement is 'directive' purpose of activity within the chart-or the viable 'source' as you know, that makes or breaks all deals of progress or nope.

Never heard of her allowing a 'slice here and a slice there' or different compartmentalized energy as 'stop and go' gates, damned up for the time being as it where (?), as the body of the chart is her complete concern or 'action' to fuse the entity as a whole expression..or maybe I am not understanding your explanation? Hope I am making sense..

In horary if a planet has long way to travel to make an aspect while being in that sign, it is considered void.

She is the energy cohesive to all elements functioning within the chart-meshing together with each other..I understand she may seem to some to give 'affect' to localize a department=snap judgement consideration, but delineations are very complex; querents most always wish to want to know the what where why and who reasons the question is answered the way it is. The Astrologer must be prepared to interpret the chart with that clarity.

The quick discernment or topical answer with the above considerations to delineation is then succinct-complete. Can a quadrant or life interpretation area be singularly-delineated- considered apart from the extremities omitted somehow, (?) doubtful - because one area is connected to another even in the most infinitesimal way.

Example: the body politic will not function complete in its entirety of expression of the creator's potential-a symbiotic double-without the other parts assisting to aid in playing that role in some infinitesimal way-a minute point some may say-splitting hairs I grant you..but a chart should be viewed of that same reference-context.

Sorry Rafaella I appreciate your delineation-often times considering you being teacher..so please forgive me if I sound like a dolt..Am willing to learn that which I most likely am ignorant of ..please elucidate won't you?

Looking forward to reading your reply..

Sincerely:love:
All the best always

Vyri:andy:

Last edited: