Kotiswara Yoga

chaitupicasso

Date of Birth:10.12.2005
Time of Birth:12.42PM (IST)
Place of Birth: Calcutta
Question: Does this horoscope have Billionare/Mult-Millionare (Kotiswara Yoga) as per Ashtakvarga or any other Vedic astrology concept ?

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

There is no one yoga that can make a person billionaire.The charts who are billionairs will have unique planetory combinations...There are hundreds of people out there that have good yogas but they dont give results because they dont come under the right dashas..SO the best advice would be never think that any one yoga ca make you billioanir or millionaire..Its the complete chart that need to be analyse to get the right result but not one YOGA

ASTAKAVARGA is not to check how many yogas are there its to see the strngth of thr planets..some astrologers dont even consider astakavarga because on some charts astakavarga doesnt work and i heard this from some good astrologers as well..Dont know how true it is [/B]

Last edited by a moderator:

UNOIT

For what's it worth: re 'svara/swara' yoga

from: SRI SWAMI YUKTESWAR'S INTERPRETATION OF THE BHAGAVAD GITA

"The five elements: earth, water, fire, air and ether are referred to as places of emergence (cause) and these five are mentioned as “earth-element,” “water-element,” “fire-element,” “air-element” and “space-element.” All of these elements are always dutifully abiding in the whole of human nature and exists in it inextricably. Sadhakas can become aware of this through the practice of Guru-instructed Kriya. If one is able to be aware of this, then no other instruments or mechanisms are necessary to help one know things. Without being aware of this, astrological work cannot be carried out correctly. There is a saying by Mahadeva about this subject: astrology without awareness of svara - meaning the five elements along with the substance of breath - is like a house without a lord, a speaker without wisdom and a body without nerves, and it fails. As in -

svarahinohadha daivajno nathadinam yatha griham
shastrahino yatha vakta shirohinancha yadvapuh

Through the experience of these elements, past, future, present - all can be known exactly. With this no other astrological treatises are necessary. This is why the great sages of Vedic times ascertained that it was impossible to attain wisdom through books."

dr. farr

Koteeswara is mentioned in several Tamil works, and in effect it is the same as the better known Indu Lagna-similar in concept to the Part of Fortune in Western astrology; as such it is not actually a yoga in the astrological sense of that term.

UNOIT

@dr. farr

Hi - that was a shot in the dark by me.

BTW - have you ever come across the svara as mentioned by SWAMI YUKTESWAR as per Astrology?

chaitupicasso

There is no yoga in vedic astrology as koteswara yoga but i fond some info regarding this

JU + Kethu is Kodeeswara Yogam ( millionaire Yoga ) per Tamil Text.

No other info related to it like which house etc..But in reply to vs11 you dont have jupiter kethu conjunction i checked in parashala light checked it but you have some dhana yogas but i m not able to see how strong they are may be some exprenced ppl will reply to your query

vs11

Koteeswara is mentioned in several Tamil works, and in effect it is the same as the better known Indu Lagna-similar in concept to the Part of Fortune in Western astrology; as such it is not actually a yoga in the astrological sense of that term.
But from Ashtakvarga point of view does this chart indicates any good financial position for the native ?

dr. farr

That would require a full delineation, including not only the natal but also the D9 and D4 varga charts as well-I have not done such an extensive analysis, so I cannot give an answer to this question.

vs11

That would require a full delineation, including not only the natal but also the D9 and D4 varga charts as well-I have not done such an extensive analysis, so I cannot give an answer to this question.
Is Dhana Yoga in D-27 Chart have any significance?

dr. farr

It would, as the D27 relates to strengths and weaknesses; dhana yoga in the 27th varga (if the yoga is strong) would show strength re to the matters related to dhana yoga.