How to Recognize Physical Beauty

chris10

Some *beautiful* people have very ugly personalities.....and this fact destroys their beauty
:tongue:

True,
Some attractive people have ugly personalities ... not all though :biggrin:

Give me an unattractive conventionally man with
brains personality sensitivity and a great sense of humour over any vacuous hunk

:D
1) Brains :love:
2) personality :love:
3) sensitivity :love:
4) a great sense of humour :love:

emma :biggrin: where is he? he is mine ... oh well, that's OK, we can share :wink:

Cypocryphy

Oh well then be proud I am! My dad was from Nicaragua, Central America, EXTREMELY poor however my dad came here, legal, not speaking English but later really made something of himself and life!

Blessings to you!
S5

I have a similar story. Ha ha. And blessings to you, too! :happy:

You are welcome chris10 :)

you've got a beautiful eyes. Is it hazel ? Am not sure with pic as they often show different shades due to the light exposure.

Cypocryphy

Hahaha! You won LOL.

You've got a fiery eyes :wink:

:lol: That's right. You can get your eye to fire-up like that, too—just take a lot of LSD. :wink:

Cyp You crack me up :lol:

Staring competition???? :biggrin:

Yes! A staring competition. Which reminds me of this cartoon I saw once with some friends. It's rare that a cartoon makes me laugh all the way through, but this one did. And guess what—I found it!

There's a commercial halfway through, so it doesn't end there. Here's the link:
http://video.adultswim.com/the-brak-show/the-eye.html

*emma*

Banned
True,
Some attractive people have ugly personalities ... not all though :biggrin:

1) Brains :love:
2) personality :love:
3) sensitivity :love:
4) a great sense of humour :love:

emma :biggrin: where is he? he is mine ... oh well, that's OK, we can share :wink:

bit of the mars *cough* factor is also important
:biggrin:

anjelik

I can tell you but I would have to look at your chart. Feel free to email it to me, PM or post it here.

My chart is in my profile, but here you go! :)

picture.php

Cypocryphy

My chart is in my profile, but here you go! :)

Welcome to the "Stare-away to Heaven Championships . . . "

image.php

You have some admirable competition with Chris10, Heavensmystery and myself. :lol: What's the deal with the "eyes" anyway?

So, you have Venus conjunct your ascendant, in the sign of Capricorn, with a separating dexter square from Saturn. Saturn is in its exaltation in Libra, and both planets mutually receive each other. This is good because it negates the inauspicious effects of Saturn, thus granting you a very attractive countenance. Lucky! I imagine you dye your hair blonde to make it lighter than it is. You are pale and have full cheeks and prominent features. You are probably taller than average, too.

Anyway, to answer your question, your physical appearance is not harmed by Saturn.

Last edited:
LOL new addition...

I seriously thought of this eye pic.
I remember seeing this pic some where at this site but i've forgot the person's id "anjelik" so here you are :joyful:

There is a tough competition between anjelik & crypocryphy:wink:

Last edited:

anjelik

Welcome to the "Stare-away to Heaven Championships . . . "

image.php

You have some admirable competition with Chris10, Heavensmystery and myself. :lol: What's the deal with the "eyes" anyway?

So, you have Venus conjunct your ascendant, in the sign of Capricorn, with a separating dexter square from Saturn. Saturn is in its exaltation in Libra, and both planets mutually receive each other. This is good because it negates the inauspicious effects of Saturn, thus granting you a very attractive countenance. Lucky! I imagine you dye your hair blonde to make it lighter than it is. You are pale and have full cheeks and prominent features. You are probably taller than average, too.

Anyway, to answer your question, your physical appearance is not harmed by Saturn.

That sounds about right. I do highlight my hair, I'm fair skinned but I do tan in the summer and I am taller than average female height in the US. I didn't really think Saturn had a negative affect on my appearance (I'm quite content with it), but just wanted to see what my chart indicated.

anjelik

Are you peeking through some keyhole? @ Anjelik:bandit:

No, I think I just cropped my eye from a Macbook shot and then used a filter from iPhoto. The avatar is old so I am trying to remember exactly but I can see a monitor in my pupil! I originally had a crying eyeball and then decided to change to mine when I wasn't sad anymore!

Crying avatar?

hmm, Mine - you could see my eye lids swollen, I took it the next day after a teary night. I often cry due to my past (its hard to let go which happened before 7-8 yrs) cancerian sun - i still struggle with "clingy to let go" which has all gone ages ago:crying:

Last edited:

anjelik

Crying avatar?

hmm, Mine - you could see my eye lids swollen, I took it the next day after a teary night. I often cry due to my past (its hard to let go which happened before 7-8 yrs) cancerian sun - i still struggle with "clingy to let go" which has all gone ages ago:crying:

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm big on "letting go" and "moving on." I have some friends that hold on to things for way too long and I can never understand it. They get frustrated with me when I tell them they need to let go.

I am not usually cry, but was going through a very difficult break up so that was a tough one to get over. If I cry it's for a very short period of time (Gemini moon.. perhaps I just get bored of feeling sad lol).

I wish I be like you haha!

Its hard for me to letting go, it took me years after years to stop crying over it LOL I just let go of it just now :D since learning through astro that the person I meant to marry is gonna be someone of "LEO" :love:

So now day dreaming about who He is :sleeping::joyful::unsure: how he is, where he is...

Last edited: