What does my chart say about my mental health and sexuality?

Hello.

I am interested in hearing from your perspectives what my natal chart may say about my moods and overall mental health. Are there signs of depression, anxiety, or general mental problems? What does it say about my past—or future—struggles?

Also, it is possible for astrologers to interpret your sexuality? I would love to hear your theories on that.

Any input will be greatly appreciated. I am curious how deep Astrology can dig into the psyche of a person.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_stephanie.8947.36157.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_stephanie.8947.36157.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 53

rahu

Banned
Usually I would pass on commenting on a chart of this nature, but it is remarkable so I'll just add a few images.
You are from debauched aristocracy or likely from one of the 13 families.

You are exceptionally intelligent as well as exceptionally sexual .you learned early the darkness and cruelty that can be attracted to innocense .
You have strong psychic abilities as reading others thoughts and emotions. You radiate a energy. Your Aura warms and can make others smile if it suits you.
Your family is involved with feuds that directly affect your decisions about your professional life.
You are polyamorous, likely with a lesbians or bisexual inclination as you do enjoy menage trois.

Very powerful, very sexual, very psychic.
Any mental issues revolve around sexual abuse, in this case generational and systematic

Likelihood of autoimmune diseases if memories are repressed or blocked.

Behind your gay and free facade, deeply cruel emotional rememberancs remain.

In spite of darkness, you are innately romantic and idealistic in your dealings.
You have a infectious, childlike innocence around you at times, these being periods when your I influence is strong.

rahu

Last edited:
Usually I would pass on commenting on a chart of this nature, but it is remarkable so I'll just add a few images.
You are from debauched aristocracy or likely from one of the 13 families.

You are exceptionally intelligent as well as exceptionally sexual .you learned early the darkness and cruelty that can be attracted to innocense .
You have strong psychic abilities as reading others thoughts and emotions. You radiate a energy. Your Aura warms and can make others smile if it suits you.
Your family is involved with feuds that directly affect your decisions about your professional life.
You are polyamorous, likely with a lesbians or bisexual inclination as you do enjoy menage trois.

Very powerful, very sexual, very psychic.
Any mental issues revolve around sexual abuse, in this case generational and systematic

Likelihood of autoimmune diseases if memories are repressed or blocked.

Behind your gay and free facade, deeply cruel emotional rememberancs remain.

In spite of darkness, you are innately romantic and idealistic in your dealings.
You have a infectious, childlike innocence around you at times, these being periods when your I influence is strong.

rahu

Thank you. That is quite the unsettling reading, but I appreciate you taking your time to write this out for me.

I have no memories of being abused in that way, yet I am not surprised by this interpretation.

Last edited: