Is there something in my chart that points to confusion about sexuality?

chris10

I'm a young guy and for about 2 years now I've been non stop confused about whether I'm straight or bi or gay and it's been driving me nuts, and causing me to consider everything in my brain from my perceived gender roles to my relationships with my parents to my upbringing, to my genetics, etc etc etc.

I suppose I'll give you guys my chart but I think it'd be too easy to find something if you would see it first. Can you guys give me some pointers BEFORE I show you my chart?

Btw, I'm not looking for homosexuality / bisexuality placements, but rather confusion about one's own identity / sexuality, because I know the first question has been asked nearly to infinity.

Thank you guys. :)

I am no astrologer but if you are actually confused Neptune hard aspects will be prominent I guess

aniani

Sun square or opposing Pluto is just one of many aspects known to cause confusion with one's identity. Look out for any aspects to the Sun, especially conjunctions.

Generalisations is only true to an extent but eventually, house placements, aspects and where planets are placed come to play. It's different for every individual and hence why looking at the chart is really important..

waybread

Maybe you don't need to label yourself. Just relate to people person-to-person. If you're sexually or romantically attracted to a specific individual, you'll know about it.

Claire19

I am no astrologer but if you are actually confused Neptune hard aspects will be prominent I guess

Neptune with Venus and Mars can give a sense of having no discrimination or boundaries. However for bisexuality and homosexuality the air signs are traditionally prominent.

Claire19

Sun square or opposing Pluto is just one of many aspects known to cause confusion with one's identity. Look out for any aspects to the Sun, especially conjunctions.

Generalisations is only true to an extent but eventually, house placements, aspects and where planets are placed come to play. It's different for every individual and hence why looking at the chart is really important..

Pluto is not about confusion. It is about digging down in the depths and intensity and passion are part of it, along with obsession and manipulation. It is about extremes for either good or ill. Pluto is usually very focused and black and white.

aniani

Pluto is not about confusion. It is about digging down in the depths and intensity and passion are part of it, along with obsession and manipulation. It is about extremes for either good or ill. Pluto is usually very focused and black and white.

I never said Pluto is about confusion. I only I said Sun square Pluto is a possibility to explain why he could feel that way? The reason I said so is because Pluto is transformation. When Pluto is squaring/opposing the Sun, it could bring about inner battle in regards to one's identity as Pluto wants transformation and yet the Sun is resisting when it is a square or opposition.

Iced8Ace

Just go and experiment. Thinking ruins all the fun.

Look at natal sun. Neptune if you're thinking from a modern perspective. 1st house ruler too maybe.

theV

You only feel clear about yourself when you are able to determine your sexuality and accept it. You can't stop the confusion only by knowing your sexuality.

Mars and Venus are sexual identity, sexual duality of masculine/feminie and Sun and Venus represents the psycholigcal non sexual duality.

To be quite clear I didn't understand what are you looking for or asking about.

Last edited: