Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Been a bit on the busy side of things these last couple of days, David. Based on the elaborate background and history, I'll field all my 12/12 and astrological ages related questions to that thread. Once things settle a bit I'm going to respond in the thread.

I'm actually writing a short article, as it turns out. It's just about the Ages, and my quest for a tropical Age-indicator. The first post is a wall of text, but I left spaces between paragraphs. Take your time! When it's about the Ages, we have all the time in the world. :cool:

conspiracy theorist

I'm actually writing a short article, as it turns out. It's just about the Ages, and my quest for a tropical Age-indicator. The first post is a wall of text, but I left spaces between paragraphs. Take your time! When it's about the Ages, we have all the time in the world. :cool:

How compelling the information is takes primacy for me. Length is secondary. Pretty great that you're now doing an article, there's a lot of your posts strewn all over the forum that you could a whole series of articles.

conspiracy theorist

Contrary to some modern astrology tropes, I've noticed trends of intellectual brilliance bestowed upon the Neptunian, autocracy from the Uranian and detached lonerism from Plutonians.

david starling

david starling

Can’t say that I agree with all the insights, since its orbit is much longer than I have interpersonal experience to judge. When houses and signs are used interchangeably I get a little uncomfortable, though the general point is taken.

But she has a therapeutic way of writing, and she seems to feel into the layers of experience, go there with you.

I haven't read much of it yet. What about her take on Saturn?

I hold the view that the Signs "own" the Houses, and the rulers "own" the Signs. But not rulers owning Houses. For example, H1 is the House most suitable for transferring the qualities of Aries. And, Mars is strongest in Aries. But Mars isn't necessarily at its strongest in H1 unless Aries is in the House along with it. Otherwise, I'd be conflating Signs and Houses. So, I don't see H11, for example, as imparting Uranian characteristics, unless the planet is actually in the House. Otherwise, I would be conflating rulers with Signs. She does seem to be conflating rulers with Houses.
Great mood-setting. Kind of spooky, when she was describing Pluto. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

A clock sits on a mantelpiece.

Tik, tik, tik.

A man with a moustache says to the clock,

Vee have vays of making you tok.

Last edited:

AJ Astrology

Well, now I've done it. :pinched: I inadvertently got J.A. off and running on serial killers with Aquarian Suns, worldwide!
And here we thought all Sun Aquarians were angels, sent from heaven. So disillusioning! :smile:

Hi david starling,

That's all he's got. He can't actually refute your premise so all he can do is provide a grocery list of serial killers and he can't even show Sun as a causal factor.

Gemini888

Well, now I've done it. :pinched: I inadvertently got J.A. off and running on serial killers with Aquarian Suns, worldwide!
And here we thought all Sun Aquarians were angels, sent from heaven. So disillusioning! :smile:
Care to fill me in the details? Love myself some good drama 👍

And also don't you think the "angel" title fit Pisces instead? Aqua are more like aliens or time-travelers coming to kick some sense into weak human ;)

david starling

Wtf with this mercury stationary day. Sounded so well aspected. One minor idiocy after another. Please let destroying my favorite pan just now be the end of it.

Mars just ingressed Scorpio. It seems to be somehow interfering with the mental acuity of Mercury in Scorpio. Both good placements, but somewhat out of synch.
Not sure what you meant about auto-correct and Iranian instead of Uranian. Is your phone doing that? I've found that a phone needs you to verify words it's unfamiliar with, so it can recognize them the next time.

Last edited:

david starling

Oh dear. Is that disconnect between planets who are independently well placed in the same sign, something you can derive from 12/12? Or just the shakeup conducted by a domiciled planet returning home...
And groan - if you’re saying it could last til Mercury is in Sagittarius - that’s 3 weeks from now.

At least the evening went better than the morning and day! Thinking it was the station, so the retrograde was missed.

In 12/12, Mars is Exalted in Scorpio, whereas Mercury is in-Service, and therefore a Benefactor.
Mars is Domicled in Aries, as is Mercury in Gemini, and Pluto in Scorpio.