Where does it show in my chart that I have bad luck with females?

Amit89

Edited post.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_my_chart.42961.69071.jpg
    astro_2gw_my_chart.42961.69071.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

waybread

Amit, I think you suffer from self-esteem problems more generally, and that women pick up on this.

The sun gives your identity, and it conjuncts Chiron, a little planetoid that shows us "where it hurts." With sun-Chiron conjunct, "where it hurts" is your very sense of self. Then Saturn often shows where we feel inadequate, and not good-enough. With Saturn opposite your sun, you are apt to feel inadequate. It doesn't help that Neptune and Uranus ganged up with Saturn to oppose your sun. Together they make it very hard to establish a clear, self-confident sense of self.

This isn't to say that there is anything inherently wrong with you. Just that you are hard-wired to believe that there is.

Women pick up on your "poor me" attitude.

I encourage you to go in for psychological counseling. It is a terrible thing for a boy to lose his mother, and then not have a positive older female role model in your life. You may have a lot of unprocessed anger and hurt feelings that carry on from your past.

Astrologically the moon represents one's mother, and your moon (in the 8th house of death, interestingly) is in a difficult configuration called a T-square with Mars and Pluto. Mars symbolizes your masculinity, as well as your natural assertiveness. Mars and Pluto in connection with your moon is a recipe for negative feelings if you don't make an effort to control them.

You may inadvertently be projecting a lot of emotional need. This is a heavy burden to ask a young woman to shoulder. If you can recognize that you are fine as you are, and work on building your self-esteem for yourself, I think your situation will improve.

ALH0006

I'm by no means a professional astrologer, just someone who has been reading a lot of books on it. Glancing at your chart my first thought was that your moon (which deals with nurturing, mother figures and women generally) was in trouble. Or rather, it looks like you may need to come to terms with some things dealing with the feminine, your anima.

1. As the previous poster mentioned, your moon is in the 8th house. The house a planet falls under shows the area of life where that planet will be most active. The nurturing principle here is in the house of death which could be representative of your literal losses. But it is also the house of rebirth. You may have to learn how to nurture and mother yourself, be reborn so to speak, before you will have any good fortune from the outside with women. A place to start may be in looking into practices which awaken the anima (feminine) aspect of yourself. It's hard to relate to a principle when so much loss surrounds it.

2. You have some squares to your moon that both deal with the sexual and sensual areas of life. Venus and Mars. Mars squaring the moon can indicate a good deal of raw energy, hurt and anger surrounding feminine figures in your life. We tend to seek our parent (and parent substitutes) of the opposite sex in our partners. You lost your mother and your auntie's were indifferent. You might actually be showing more interest in the women who are indifferent or absent in some way and missing cues from women who are looking your way. The square from Venus suggests to me that what brings you pleasure (Venus) is at odds with what you need (the moon) somehow. Perhaps you are attracted to the women least likely to be attracted back.

3. The moon is trine Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Although trine's are generally considered easy aspects rather than hard one's that isn't always the case with Saturn and the outer planets. Saturn brings difficulties that must be overcome prior to reward. He's like a guardian at the gate and you always have to pay your dues to him. Saturn is also very frequently and easily projected. You may actually be projecting your difficulties relating to women on to them making them appear cold and rigid towards you. Understanding that Saturn is a part of yourself and facing pain head on is pretty much all that can be done about that. Neptune and the moon can make pretty good friends but Neptune can also bring in many dreams and illusions so that's just something to look out for. You might be glamourizing or misconstruing the moon and by extension females generally. Uranus brings abrupt changes and the moon is already in a constant state of change. This may make your emotional side appear volatile or even chaotic to potential partners. Calmer women might find that unnerving even if you don't feel unstable and pose no threat. The fact that your sun and Venus are in cancer would add to the emotional volatility.

4. Pluto opposes your moon. Wherever Pluto shows up he brings with him all kinds of annoying **** to deal with. He could easily wreak havoc on your dealings with women until you figure out how to appease that portion of yourself. Aspecting the moon he could bring obsessions, compulsions and push unconscious and disturbing feelings to the surface that most people don't want to see or think about.

Lastly, you say the Females don't bother to get to know you but you also said that you only approached a few. You may look like you aren't bothering to get to know them as well. We could sit here and talk all day about changes in the way women approach sex and relationship but the truth is that a huge portion of women still expect the guy to approach first. Many women are very uncomfortable being the initiator without some hint that they'll get a good response.

Amit89

@waybread, kshantaram, ALH0006,

Thank you all very much your analysis, advice and suggestions. I'll take on board everything what all of you have stated and yes I'll be getting counselling and I'll be sorting my self and my self esteem, issues out.

ALH0006

@waybread, kshantaram, ALH0006,

Thank you all very much your analysis, advice and suggestions. I'll take on board everything what all of you have stated and yes I'll be getting counselling and I'll be sorting my self and my self esteem, issues out.

No problem. I hope some of what has been said helps you out.