Will I be in a relationship this fall?

lex6819

I first tried to interpret this chart using the Magic 8 Ball method. 7th house question and 7th house is on Taurus cusp, and Taurus is ruled by Venus, which gives a "yes" answer.

But then I looked more closely at the chart and Venus and Mars are not aspecting at all.

Mars being the ruler of Scorpio, which is the sign the first house is in, so Mars would be the planet of the quesitor, correct?

The sign the 7th house is in is Taurus, so Venus would be the planet of the quesited.

But: I've also read that the Moon represents the quesitor, and there is a translation of light between the Moon and Venus (Moon trine Mercury; Mercury sextile Venus).

So, should I take my initial Magic 8 Ball "yes" as the right answer (or at least, a qualified "yes"?)

Thank you...

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_willibeinrelwithbfwho_makesmehappythisfa.60697.34061.png
    astro_w2gw_willibeinrelwithbfwho_makesmehappythisfa.60697.34061.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 63

ElenaJ

Yes, also moon in the 5th is coming to a trine with mercury near the 10th cusp and co-ruler of the 10th. The Venus/mars square that is approaching has each planet happy where it is, so you'll have to work a little at it.

rafaella

Not seeing a relationship. Mercury gets to Venus before Venus gets to Mars. That is prohibition. Venus is also in 12th, doing something behind your back. This person meets other people (Mercury) as well, so they won't be interested (Venus in detriment of Mars). And neither are you, Moon in detriment of Venus. Negative reception.

Not seeing a relationship but maybe some dating. I would be careful with this person.

lex6819

Not seeing a relationship. Mercury gets to Venus before Venus gets to Mars. That is prohibition. Venus is also in 12th, doing something behind your back. This person meets other people (Mercury) as well, so they won't be interested (Venus in detriment of Mars). And neither are you, Moon in detriment of Venus. Negative reception.

Not seeing a relationship but maybe some dating. I would be careful with this person.

You were right. Most recently I sort of half heartedly messaged someone back on Tinder, but it didn't get beyond, "hi how are you". Neither of us was super interested. He didn't reply to my last message, so I'm just going to unmatch him and uninstall Tinder.