Can I have Jonathan - Magic 8 ball method

lex6819

There was a guy I worked with a couple of years ago. A mutual acquaintance hinted to me a few weeks ago that he liked "hearing from people" he used to work with. I think she meant me. I wasn't sure when he worked here if he liked me or not. I think pretty much everyone knew I liked him. I haven't seen him or been in any contact at all. I avoid looking at his social media. Trying to get over it. But... Since she mentioned that to me, I wonder if maybe I should try to reach out, maybe through her or another mutual acquaintance?

I asked the question "Can I have Jonathan"

Magic 8 ball is the method I have the most experience using.

I chose 7th house (5th house is too casual for how strongly I felt and feel abou him).

It looks like the 7th house is in Gemini, ruled by Mercury, which gives an answer of "yes", but the first house is in Sag, ruled by Jupiter.

Jupiter and Mercury are not aspecting each other at all.

Could this mean we are just not currently in communication with each other (that would be true), or does that override or qualify the "yes" answer in some way?

Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_can_i_have_jonathan.10179.5831.png
    astro_w2gw_can_i_have_jonathan.10179.5831.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 24

rafaella

Magic 8 ball doesn't work (Sorry Dr Farr...)

But the horary shows this beautiful trine between Moon/Mer with mutual reception. So there is some potential, there is definite contact. However, Jup is in detriment of Mer in your 1st and rx… so I think you are not convinced this is plausible. Jup is protective staying where its safe in its own house.

So do contact him, he will be glad.... Mer/Jup do not aspect, so I don't see this as a full on relationship but maybe something can come of this, romance/fling perhaps or what you had before.