Will My Next Boyfriend Make Me Very Happy (Magic 8 Ball Method)

lex6819

I do not have a boyfriend right now. I don't know if/when I will meet someone next.

My question: Will my next boyfriend make me very happy?

7th house rules relationships. It is in Sagittarius. Sag is ruled by Jupiter giving a positive answer I believe?

Of course, Saturn is also in the 7th house, so is this contraindicated?

Also, what of the timing?

I'm still a beginner, so I'm using this link as a frame of reference for timing of events in horary (I hope it's accurate):

http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/Lesson8/#

First, the Moon is in the 1st house, in Cancer.

The Moon is trine the Sun, trine Venus, trine Jupiter, trine Neptune.

The first house is an angular house, and Cancer is a cardinal sign, which *could* mean minutes/hours/days.

The planet ruling the 7th house stands for the boyfriend (I think?) and the planet ruling the first house stands for me (the querent)?

Jupiter = boyfriend

Moon = me

Jupiter is in the 5th house in Scorpio. Succeedent/Fixed = years.

Hmm. SO is it days or years?

I'm not sure how to determine when the aspect (Moon trine Jupiter) becomes exact? (I'm still learning!)

Thanks...

Attachments

• WillMyNextBFMakeMeVeryHappy.png
    WillMyNextBFMakeMeVeryHappy.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 21

dr. farr

With the Magic 8 Ball method, aspects, etc play no role; it all depends entirely upon the significator of the quesited house (sign) to determine the answer as I elaborated in my thread about the Magic 8 Ball technique.

Regarding the current question, we can apply either the 7th whole sign house or the 5th whole sign house as quesited significator: 7th if it about a relationship with another person, 5th if the intent of the question were limited specifically to a boyfriend type of relationship rather than a potentially closer longer term relationship which would be the 7th house.

If 7th house significator is the quesited then 7th house = Sagittarius = Jupiter = a yes answer to the question.

If instead the 5th house significator is the quesited then 5th (whole sign) house = Libra = Venus = a yes answer to the question.

For timing I prefer the indications posted in my thread entitled "Zodiacal Time Frame Parameters in Horary"; using the ascendant Gemini, we obtain a relative time frame of from 2 months to a maximum of 20 months, the average being about 9 months-so I would say that the new boyfriend relationship should begin over the next 9 months or so.

Last edited:

lex6819

Thank you!

I am still not sure how to analyze applying aspects very well.

I can read the symbols in the chart, but I'm not sure how to count the degrees.

I found another article suggesting 3 different ways to interpret timing in horary. What is your experience with those?

http://www.emakurent.com/en/2017/02/09/timing-in-horary-astrology/

When I need a timing on a question, I usually just fall back on Tarot or Kipper cards, since my astrology skills are less developed. I've been using my Kipper cards more often, since they are more direct, and less heavily symbolic.

For the questions surrounding when I will have a boyfriend, I've asked Kipper several times this week, and the Gift card keeps turning up, as well as the Child card. I've seen the Gift card interpreted as "by the next holiday", which could be Thanksgiving, but also some people interpret it as 2 weeks.

For timing, I think the Child card usually means within 24 hours, or maybe in some way a child or situation involving children has bearing on it.