Burnley FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur 05.01.2014

EhabAtari

97ionyN.gif

FA Cup 2014/2015 / Round #3
Match: Burnley FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Date: 5th Jan 2014
Time: 7:45 pm (Local time)

Match will be played between:

1. Burnley FC / The Clarets / Claret Kit.
2. Tottenham / Spurs, The Lilywhites, The cockerel/ White Kit.

Looking into in their performance recently:

Tottenham got 4 wins (one of them against Chelsea) and 1 draw , while Burnley got 1 win , 2 draw and 2 loss.

Looking into H2H matches:

In last 5 matches, Tottenham has a slight edge over Burnley.

Let’s have a look into event chart:

Let’s give a try on different methods:

Using JF method, we can figure that Moon is VOC , which means that FAV to win or draw. No need to consider the color (However, the color could fit as well), Tottenham is favor here and Burnley will be the underdog. Lord#4 on DSC cusp 24.5 Aqu which support DSC team, this is placement can’t be consider as strong one. On the other hand, Lord#7 is going to square P.O.F which could support DSC team as well. This could tell that Burnley will not lose this game.

Looking into accidental dignity during the match, Lord#1 at the beginning of the match will be Sun while Lord#7 will be Saturn. Starting from Kick Off till 28 mins, Lord#1 score will be 5 and Saturn will be 17. After that, the signs will change to Lord#1 / Mercury which will get score of 7 and Lord#7 / Jupiter will get score of -3. This good give an advantage to Tottenham in most part of the match.

Now as let’s give a try using Symbols and houses and I hope it will be correct.

Tottenham / The cockerel could be presented by Sun rise OR if we use Lily white’s flower which can be presented by Venus (I am not sure which one I can use).

Burnley FC is well known as Claret team, which we can connected anything related to red , that could be presented by Mars.

Looking into their positions and ref to KP general planet strength by houses, Sun placed in succedent 5th house. Venus will be placed on weak 6th house. I am going to use Venus since “The Lilywhites” is one of official nicknames to Tottenham.

Mars will be placed on weak 5th house and I hope it will present Burnley.

What’s an expected result for the match?

Finally, I am not expecting Tottenham to lose this game. Most probably will be a draw.

Ehab Atari

Last edited:

rob9

Question is..are there strong signs of factors succeeding VOC Moon..Im not sure. Not expecting result here. Going by JF - Tottenham (Fav) win or draw.

Tottenhem nick name is rooster. I thank that symbol is Pluton. Why?.Because he brave and fighting until his death. Pl is in the V house, I think that is good position. Tottenhem not lose

Diamond55

I have read somewhere that rooster is associated with the planet Mercury. I don't know if it is right. Anyway, Mercury is in the 6th house which is good for Merc.

Diamond55

Hi,

To tell you the truth, I am still experimenting. I began to monitor planetary hours, house positions, planets on angles, POF aspects. I realized that we have to examine all these factors, but still haven't got 100% sure method.
Back to Burnley-Tottenham. Burnley nickname is Clarets. Now we have to decide whether it is Pluto or Jupiter. Have you got any idea?