scandals in the stars

So, I was just wondering, I never had someone who didnt know me to read my chart. And I certainly have my doubts about how this works but... why not? I was specially intrigued by that whole lilith thing... what is it? It sounds fascinating. Anyway, read my chart and tell me about me, let's see if you read it right. My chart is very easy-reading. I specially wanna hear the dirt, sex and stuff. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND LET'S HAVE FUN.
Here it goes:
G3AwVA.jpg

PlutoMars

The first thing I thought when reading just the title of your post, then the first few words was "this has GOT to be a Leo". Then I read a little further and took a gander at the heavy emphasis on sex, and thought "sounds Plutonian". Then I looked down at your chart and sure enough. The dramatic manner in which you express yourself combined with the unabashed self-fascination made me chuckle a little as I started looking at your chart. That Mars, ruler of Aries, in the talkative sign of Gemini, coupled with Aries on the 4th/5th House which are the natural houses of the sun and the moon respectively, both of which are in Leo in the 8th, with Mercury conjunct the Moon and loosely commingling with the Sun...it all says something like "Yes, I am the most amazing thing I ever encountered and you should be talking about me too. Yes, that's all fine and dandy what you were saying but...what about me?". Mars in Gemini is also the apex of a Yod configuration, so all signs point to you talking about you. Maybe even you talking to yourself when there is no one to talk about you to you.

But once we get past that, I see tons of dramatic flare ups and possible domestic violence and abuse issues. Despite what people may assume about violence and abuse, that it is something that everyone avoids and hates, I find that Pluto coupled with the Sun could indicate a sort of enjoyment, especially with curious Mercury lingering around. Solar energy is all about enjoyment, fun, games, childhood...romance. Hence, intensity is the spice of life for these types or they get bored. This doesnt have to mean abuse, but it often does when people arent evolved. Also, a solar 8th House could indicate someone who gets involved in sex at a very young age. Moon conjunct Mercury in the 8th could also indicate a split personality. There is two of you all the time. Double lives. Sometimes Pluto and the Sun can indicate childhood abuse or neglect of some sort. This would naturally create someone who really needs to be acknowledged...and who had to split themselves in order to cope with reality.

I am curious if you tend to often have sexual attractions to your friends? Perhaps even enjoy group sex? I am not sure if you are male or female, but breasts, stomachs, hands, arms, thighs, hips, perhaps backs seem to be errogenous zones for you. There is a possiblity that you are attracted to the same sex. Jupiter in Scorpio squaring your Leo stellium could either mean you are very honest about your sexual exploits and open about it or you could be very adept at concealing the truth from others. Jupiter in Scorpio naturally lends a very expansive drive and sitting in the 11th may make you prone to public sex. I imagine Sag on the 12th gives you a tendency to experiment with drugs. I wouldnt be surprised if you were a drug dealer with a mutual reception between Neptune in Capricorn and Saturn in Pisces. Or it could all simply mean that everything you desire to act on is limited to floating around in your rich interior world and you are a devout religious fanatic who likes to hear about their suppressed shady potential.

(Also, disclaimer, I am extremely sarcastic, so dont take anything I say personal.)

I have to admit, I am a novice though. So there are some things I am not sure about and Lilith is one of them. I generally feel her to be the feminine Plutonian principle though. Raw sexual feminine energy with no filter. But this feminine ferocity also seems to be some sort of Achilles Heel in the chart too, from what I have studied.

You speak of scandal, and one thing i have noticed is that Mercurial contacts to Plutonian contacts could indicate experimentation with animals. Just sayin. Mercury in the 8th people tend to have that tendency, as well as Chiron in Scorpio people. Of course, not everyone who has these things going on is going to get hot over animals. Jupiter Plutonians have been found to be drawn to larger animals, such as horses. If they dont act on it, its in their **** collection. Also, incest is a strong pattern too. Pluto in the 3rd house people or people with Mercury in the 8th may be drawn to sexual relations with siblings, cousins, etc.

Was that fun?:devil:

[...]

Was that fun?:devil:

That was VERY fun! The only thing I feel eager to deny is sex with animals (IRK). But I do have a strong, caring, respectful relationship towards animals and nature in general.
I do feel attracted to my friends very often but I don't cross the border of kissing with'em. I don't know about group sex, it definitely feels curious but I don't feel capable of that, I'd probably freak out and run away :unsure:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I was thrilled to read that, I laughed a lot :lol: