Did the cop want to kill George Floyd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirius

If the cop is the quesited, that makes him the 7th. (Mercury)

That means the victim, Goerge Flynn is the 1st. (Jupiter)

- Jupiter is in fall
- Jupiter has recently separated from opposition to the Moon (ruler of the 8th house)
- Jupiter is in the turned 8th house (the second).

The quesited's planet Mercury is showing bad reception towards Jupiter, in his detriment. But he does have essential dignity. He is represented by Mercury the planet of trickery, and thus someone of changing morals.

Seems to me the cop treated or believed George was a dangerous criminal - and thus why the excesive brute force. Did he wanted to kill him? probably, or at least believed the use of force was merited.

Because there is no reliable way to tell who George is to either the querent or quesited, he gets the "rival" house from the quesited, ergo the 1st house. If george had a relation to the quesited, then he could be other house from him.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Ok based on what sources?

I am my own source!! Believe it or not, we ARE allowed to think for yourselves, despite the existence of Lilly and Frawley and the like. Else there would have been no Lilly and Frawley and Houlding and Hand and and and... if they had been asked : “based on what source”. Such a shame that this is something one actually has to spell out so clearly.
Nobody on this entire forum or on any forum will be able to point just one sentence out in any book of any source trusted by them (since sources seem to have become so important) that says anything to the contrary to what I have said above (about thinking for oneself and thinking out of the box ) - that anybody practising Horary is not allowed to think for themselves, else it is not Horary!!! Case closed !! I am more than aware of the tactics behind such posts.

This post is *important* and my sincere for all truly interested in Horary and Astrology - and as some that has been studying and practising Astrology for two decades, I highly encourage those members and guests reading this post to ALWAYS THINK FOR YOURSELVES and use your own intuition regardless of which sources anyone might push you towards. It is fine to look at the Sourcers, but it is always entirely your own choice to interpret a chart the way you deem correct and choose the significators you find most befitting. Never fall under the pressure of ridicule or intimidation because those using such tactics have no interest in Astrology.

Dirius

I am my own source!! Believe it or not, we ARE allowed to think for yourselves, despite the existence of Lilly and Frawley and the like. Else there would have been no Lilly and Frawley and Houlding and Hand and and and... if they had been asked : “based on what source”. Such a shame that this is something one actually has to spell out so clearly.
Nobody on this entire forum or on any forum will be able to point just one sentence out in any book of any source trusted by them (since sources seem to have become so important) that says anything to the contrary to what I have said above (about thinking for oneself and thinking out of the box ) - that anybody practising Horary is not allowed to think for themselves, else it is not Horary!!! Case closed !! I am more than aware of the tactics behind such posts.

This post is *important* and my sincere for all truly interested in Horary and Astrology - and as some that has been studying and practising Astrology for two decades, I highly encourage those members and guests reading this post to ALWAYS THINK FOR YOURSELVES and use your own intuition regardless of which sources anyone might push you towards. It is fine to look at the Sourcers, but it is always entirely your own choice to interpret a chart the way you deem correct and choose the significators you find most befitting. Never fall under the pressure of ridicule or intimidation because those using such tactics have no interest in Astrology.

According to your logic one could say:

"Well to me the querent is represented by the 3rd house - which has Leo on the cusp and thus ruled by Jupìter".

Thats not Horary.

The purpose of having a forum for discussing Horary, is so we can discuss the rules and how best to apply them so we can get favourable outcomes. Astrology is based on rulerships and significations of the signs, houses and planets. One can't simply re-arrange this at will and call it "horary", much less intuition. If people ask for the logic behind it, and you can't explain it, you'll obviously face criticism.

This isn't an echo chamber were everyone is agreeing and singling you out, rather everyone else in this topic has provided a different solution, but everyone also bothered to provide an explanation (based on astrology theory) to their method. You haven't, and that is why you were questioned so much.

Last edited:

kalinka

- Jupiter is in fall
- Jupiter has recently separated from opposition to the Moon (ruler of the 8th house)

The quesited's planet Mercury is showing bad reception towards Jupiter, in his detriment. But he does have essential dignity. He is represented by Mercury the planet of trickery, and thus someone of changing morals.

Seems to me the cop treated or believed George was a dangerous criminal - and thus why the excesive brute force. Did he wanted to kill him? probably, or at least believed the use of force was merited.

Because there is no reliable way to tell who George is to either the querent or quesited, he gets the "rival" house from the quesited, ergo the 1st house. If george had a relation to the quesited, then he could be other house from him.

Moon didn't opposite Jupiter in that sign.
Nothing happens to Mercury anymore except the conjunction with the NN.
The cop is Jupiter, later conjunct with Saturn and sextile to Mars. Mars in pisces is accidential and essential stronger than Jupiter, L12 =going to jail, and L4= the end of the matter, which we can see as the court judgement.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

What is your source of asserting "this is not Horary"? You need to STOP with your intimidation and ridicule tactics. I have recd. PM from members that wanted to continue with the house-based discussions and have had stopped calling because they are shocked at what this forum has been reduced to and all the stalking and intimidation tactics being used here. You have zero authority to determine what is and isn't Horary. If you are saying that "thinking out of the box" or thinking for oneself is not Horary - bring your source - since you are so obsessed with sources. If you can't then all your assertions, going by your ask of source, are absolutely baseless.

If you were at all interested in Horary or Astrology instead of a win and lose back and forth under the façade of 'cite sources', you would have read why I chose 8th house. If a person is able to provide why they chose a particular house or planet as significator, then that person has proven that they have had a thought process behind it. Whether it might seem right or wrong, that is not for you to decide. I might also add here, I have done such Horaries within my circle in the past and been more successful with the 8th house - which additionally instilled my trust in that house more for a victim. Are you going to now say - don't trust your own experience?

According to your logic one could say:

"Well to me the querent is represented by the 3rd house - which has Leo on the cusp and thus ruled by Jupìter".

Thats not Horary.

The purpose of having a forum for discussing Horary, is so we can discuss the rules and how best to apply them so we can get favourable outcomes. Astrology is based on rulerships and significations of the signs, houses and planets. One can't simply re-arrange this at will and call it "horary", much less intuition. If people ask for the logic behind it, and you can't explain it, you'll obviously face criticism.

This isn't an echo chamber were everyone is agreeing and singling you out, rather everyone else in this topic has provided a different solution, but everyone also bothered to provide an explanation (based on astrology theory) to their method. You haven't, and that is why you were questioned so much.

Dirius

What is your source of asserting "this is not Horary"? You need to STOP with your intimidation and ridicule tactics. I have recd. PM from members that wanted to continue with the house-based discussions and have had stopped calling because they are shocked at what this forum has been reduced to and all the stalking and intimidation tactics being used here. You have zero authority to determine what is and isn't Horary. If you are saying that "thinking out of the box" or thinking for oneself is not Horary - bring your source - since you are so obsessed with sources. If you can't then all your assertions, going by your ask of source, are absolutely baseless.

If you were at all interested in Horary or Astrology instead of a win and lose back and forth under the façade of 'cite sources', you would have read why I chose 8th house. If a person is able to provide why they chose a particular house or planet as significator, then that person has proven that they have had a thought process behind it. Whether it might seem right or wrong, that is not for you to decide. I might also add here, I have done such Horaries within my circle in the past and been more successful with the 8th house - which additionally instilled my trust in that house more for a victim. Are you going to now say - don't trust your own experience?

The large majority of posters here agree the victim isn't represented by the 8th house, because that isn't based in horary theory. It is the general consensus. No one tried to stop you from posting it though.

You are free to post what you want, and you are free to call that method anyway you like. You are free to post whatever you want.

I'm also free to post what I want, and say what I want, and give an opinion on astrological matters how I want. And my opinion is that your method isn't based on horary rules, and thus not horary.

If I want to say that:"the 8th house can never represent the victim - that wouldn't be horary" I'm well within my right to say it. If you find that offensive, it is not my problem. It is an opinion on astrological methodology, and it is not breaking any forum rules.

This isn't an attack or an intimidation tactic, because I am not attacking your person or character. Neither am I dismissing your opinion, or attempting to discourage you from posting, because I asked for sourced to get the conversation on your method going (which you refused to do). You are the one who got defensive over nothing, but that is your problem not mine.

-----

So again, sources on your 8th house as victim?

Last edited:

Dirius

Moon didn't opposite Jupiter in that sign.
Nothing happens to Mercury anymore except the conjunction with the NN.
The cop is Jupiter, later conjunct with Saturn and sextile to Mars. Mars in pisces is accidential and essential stronger than Jupiter, L12 =going to jail, and L4= the end of the matter, which we can see as the court judgement.

Actually it did -> from Jupiter's perspective. Being the quesited, his past aspect matters. The Moon's opposition is the last aspect the planet received, and thus the latest event which occured to Jupiter in the chart. The Moon is also within its 13 degree daily course. It can be considered a "recent" aspect, even if the Moon has moved to another sign already.

I could be wrong ofc, but it makes sense if you use Jupiter as quesited.

Not sure why L4 would be involved as "end of matter". These are only used in trial questions. Not every matter has an end, and this one doesn't, given it is not a question about the fate of the cop, but the conditions in which a murder might have occured.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

- Jupiter is in fall

The cop is on suicide watch, do you think with Mercury about to go retrograde this may show his suicide?

It makes sense Jupiter in Cap retrograde signifies the victim. Jupiter also describes his tall height and big build, which contributed to his murder and being thought of as 'dangerous.'

It's interesting that Mercury in Gemini has some integrity here, even if his negative reception to Jupiter shows a complete disregard for the victim's life, or maybe Mercury in its own sign is just showing its power over Jupiter.

Last edited:

eekndyn

My theory... since venus went invisible 26th of May. If we hear publicly from the two women in the passenger seat between June 5th and June 21st, particularly June 12th, I will stand with mercury representing floyd

Also adding dec 21,1959 tampa Florida unknown birthtime. Willing to bet he was born around noon. On may 25 the transits are eerie. If he was, speculating 12 noon as time of birth, would give his 8th house ruler venus, in scorpio conjunct neptune. Neptune conjunct asc and transit venus rx directly opposing his suns rulers jupiter. During venus rx. IF 12 noon, or within a few minutes venus is exact on ic jupiter on mc.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

- Jupiter is in fall

A thorough horary analysis providing cogent reasons :smile:
i.e.
'.....Because there is no reliable way
to tell who George is
to either the querent
or quesited,
he gets the "rival" house from the quesited,
ergo the 1st house.

If George had a relation to the quesited,
then he could be other house from him....'

Thank you - much appreciated

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison
is increasing
charges against former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin
to second-degree murder in George Floyd's death
and also
charging the other three officers involved in the incident
according to Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar

Last edited:

tikana

- Jupiter is in fall

Jup cannot be a victim because it doesnt describe George at all
Jup in cap - tall and bony.
That fits the cop
-face long and slender face.
-shorter than victim due to saturn retro and jup retro ..jup being in fall. Look in william lillys 3rd volume in christian astrology, where lilly talks about rectification. :)

Merc does describe George quite well.
- not only physically
- merc is void - no longer alive
- also if you look at health issues with gemini you get "bad blood"
- venus in gemini gives 6'6 statue to George and big built

our first task when you are not sure of the asce or desc is validate the chart .. what planet physically describe a person.
Why you are not looking at this, I dont know.
I am outruling 8th to rule George. I see no logic and i cannot find a single example where 8 is used to represent person who passed on. Yes, William Lilly does have a victim to 8th house but never provides a single example of it.

Jupiter has recently separated from opposition to the Moon (ruler of the 8th house)
are you serious?
your argument is invalid beccause:
A. out of a sign
b. last aspect of the moon was a sextile to sun .. and moon had already crossed into another sign ,, infuence of jup is gone. because it is out of moiety
Jup's moeity orb radius is 3
moon's moety radius is 6
total 9

Moon is 8 10
jup is 26 58
that is ummm over 9 units
0deg -26.58,
1- 27.58
2- 28.58
3- 29.58
4 - 0.58
5- 1.58
6 - 2.58
7- 3.58
8- 4.58
9- 5.58
10- 6.58
11-7.58
that is 11 degrees!

Who is more evil?
The pig - jup cap retro out of conj with pluto

Even if George passed fake 20, thats not death warrant. Some fakes are so real, othet than a pen its hard to tell if its real or not. I got a fake 20 as a change at the store. Cashier didnt notice it the accused me or flipping it fake 20 ..security cam proved that it was her 20 not mine. I pulled all the cash out i didnt have another 20. Things happen.
I raised hell. Cops got pulled in. This was years ago. I left. She coulf have been arrested. She was african american. I am not being racist here.

Cops are racist here. I am telling you. My african american friend - co worker and I had a short day at work, we were in our early 20s. THis was the first time when I had experienced racism from an african american eyes. We drove to the ocean were hanging there ... My feet were wet and in sand i took out a towel and was drying .. also my eye glasses were on the dash board. I have bad eyes. These 2 mfkers approached our car and asked us to get out out of the car ... I didnt know my constitutional rights. these mfkers could have throw cockaine if it had been her car. Their reasoning was "you looked at us suspecious" (to me) . How could i when i cant see 10 feet up front. my DL says required glasses.

Remember is Michael Jackson alive or dead thread? the Ruler of MJ was void and last aspect was to Lord of 4th house (house of endings).
We are not asking if George is dead or alive. We are looking for Did that SOB want to kill George Floyd. SO we might not get Lord of 4th houses involved. SHockingly WE HAVE Lord of 10th house involved VENUS ... merc is separating from lord of 4th derived house Venus.

Now, this gets interesting
If anyone remembers I brought up "perform at work" stuff on the 30th... on July 1st, NBC news released a quote from MN police statistics which states
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEeMHFik9Xo
"neck restraints - using an arm or a leg to compress someone's neck" was used more than 200 times
in at least 44 cases, suspects lost conciousness.
so 6th house - is going by the rulebook ...

that is why I am very inclined to say cop didnt want to kill the victim but he was following the rulebook and procedures.
However, if you listen to the killers talking ... you will hear a question if they should turn George on a side, the pig's reply is "No"
You can play with that as failure to assist. He doesnt say "if he dies he dies," If that had been said i would think that DA and the state would go for 1st degree murder. Here the pig doesnt give a sh*t about the vicitim (2nd degree murder is correct on this)
they didnt perform cpr while they were waiting for ambulance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksEJR9EPQ8
he lost conciousness at 8:23ish
they didnt even check his pulse only ambulance does
cant make this sh*t up even if you want to ....
T

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Two news items...

- The victim tested positive for Corona virus, in the autopsy. He was without symptoms.

- The victim and the police officer both worked after hours at the same nightclub, so chances are good they knew each other, or knew of each other.

tikana

Two news items...

- The victim tested positive for Corona virus, in the autopsy. He was without symptoms.

- The victim and the police officer both worked after hours at the same nightclub, so chances are good they knew each other, or knew of each other.

hmmm its not part of a question if they knew each other or not
this is the quote
'"Chauvin was our off-duty police for almost the entirety of the 17 years that we were open," Santamaria told KSTP. "They were working Together at the same time, it's just that Chauvin worked outside and the security guards were inside."
https://www.npr.org/2020/05/29/8658...hauvin-were-co-workers-says-former-club-owner
Minneapolis is 425,403 city .. running into someone you migh know quite high. even where i live LOL i ran into people i havent seen in year just happen to live miles apart and i am in mulltimillion pop. city.

JUPITERASC

Jup cannot be a victim

because it doesnt describe George at all

That fits the cop
BUT

the evidence is that

George Floyd stood 6 feet, 6 inches tall :smile:

evidence of George Floyds tallness is as follows:
George Floyd remembered by friends and family
as hardworking 'gentle giant'
The 46-year-old was seen as a friendly member of the community
https://abcnews.go.com/US/george-fl...ly-hardworking-gentle-giant/story?id=70954744

-shorter than victim due to saturn retro and jup retro
jup being in fall.

Look in william lillys 3rd volume in christian astrology, where lilly talks about rectification. :)
and so
because

Derek Chauvin, the cop IS shorter than the victim George Floyd
therefore
That fits the cop
DOES NOT fit the cop Derek Chauvin :smile:

According to court records, Tou Thao, Thomas Lane
and J Alexander Kueng all face aiding and abetting second-degree unintentional murder
as well as aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter.
WCCO has been informed that at least one of the former officers,
Lane, turned himself in.
All three men are scheduled to make their first court appearances
Thursday at 12:45 p.m.
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020...nintentional-murder-3-other-officers-charged/

eekndyn

BUT

the evidence is that

George Floyd stood 6 feet, 6 inches tall :smile:

evidence of George Floyds tallness is as follows:
George Floyd remembered by friends and family
as hardworking 'gentle giant'
The 46-year-old was seen as a friendly member of the community
https://abcnews.go.com/US/george-fl...ly-hardworking-gentle-giant/story?id=70954744

and so
because

Derek Chauvin, the cop IS shorter than the victim George Floyd
therefore

DOES NOT fit the cop Derek Chauvin :smile:

According to court records, Tou Thao, Thomas Lane
and J Alexander Kueng all face aiding and abetting second-degree unintentional murder
as well as aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter.
WCCO has been informed that at least one of the former officers,
Lane, turned himself in.
All three men are scheduled to make their first court appearances
Thursday at 12:45 p.m.
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020...nintentional-murder-3-other-officers-charged/

In bold lettering she wrote, jupiter being retrograde and close to saturn makes him shorter than the victim.

tikana

In bold lettering she wrote, jupiter being retrograde and close to saturn makes him shorter than the victim.
Ye some ppl dont read
Chauvin is 5'9
33-30-35 lol thats skinny for 154 pound guy
Look at his forearm.
https://www.dreshare.com/derek-chauvin/
Plus exalt mars - short temper ..bar owner mentioned it

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

-shorter than victim due to saturn retro and jup retro
jup being in fall.

Look in william lillys 3rd volume

in christian astrology,
where lilly talks about rectification. :)
William Lillys 3rd volume is NATAL astrology NOT Horary :smile:
RECTIFICATION is a NATAL astrology methodology
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

Jup cannot be a victim because it doesnt describe George at all
That fits the cop
-shorter than victim due to saturn retro and jup retro ..jup being in fall. Look in william lillys 3rd volume in christian astrology, where lilly talks about rectification. :)

Merc does describe George quite well.
- not only physically
- merc is void - no longer alive
- also if you look at health issues with gemini you get "bad blood"
- venus in gemini gives 6'6 statue to George and big built

our first task when you are not sure of the asce or desc is validate the chart .. what planet physically describe a person.
Why you are not looking at this, I dont know.
I am outruling 8th to rule George. I see no logic and i cannot find a single example where 8 is used to represent person who passed on. Yes, William Lilly does have a victim to 8th house but never provides a single example of it.

Jupiter has recently separated from opposition to the Moon (ruler of the 8th house)
are you serious?
your argument is invalid beccause:
A. out of a sign
b. last aspect of the moon was a sextile to sun .. and moon had already crossed into another sign ,, infuence of jup is gone. because it is out of moiety
Jup's moeity orb radius is 3
moon's moety radius is 6
total 9

Moon is 8 10
jup is 26 58
that is ummm over 9 units
0deg -26.58,
1- 27.58
2- 28.58
3- 29.58
4 - 0.58
5- 1.58
6 - 2.58
7- 3.58
8- 4.58
9- 5.58
10- 6.58
11-7.58
that is 11 degrees!

Who is more evil?
The pig - jup cap retro out of conj with pluto

Even if George passed fake 20, thats not death warrant. Some fakes are so real, othet than a pen its hard to tell if its real or not. I got a fake 20 as a change at the store. Cashier didnt notice it the accused me or flipping it fake 20 ..security cam proved that it was her 20 not mine. I pulled all the cash out i didnt have another 20. Things happen.
I raised hell. Cops got pulled in. This was years ago. I left. She coulf have been arrested. She was african american. I am not being racist here.

Cops are racist here. I am telling you. My african american friend - co worker and I had a short day at work, we were in our early 20s. THis was the first time when I had experienced racism from an african american eyes. We drove to the ocean were hanging there ... My feet were wet and in sand i took out a towel and was drying .. also my eye glasses were on the dash board. I have bad eyes. These 2 mfkers approached our car and asked us to get out out of the car ... I didnt know my constitutional rights. these mfkers could have throw cockaine if it had been her car. Their reasoning was "you looked at us suspecious" (to me) . How could i when i cant see 10 feet up front. my DL says required glasses.

Remember is Michael Jackson alive or dead thread? the Ruler of MJ was void and last aspect was to Lord of 4th house (house of endings).
We are not asking if George is dead or alive. We are looking for Did that SOB want to kill George Floyd. SO we might not get Lord of 4th houses involved. SHockingly WE HAVE Lord of 10th house involved VENUS ... merc is separating from lord of 4th derived house Venus.

Now, this gets interesting
If anyone remembers I brought up "perform at work" stuff on the 30th... on July 1st, NBC news released a quote from MN police statistics which states
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEeMHFik9Xo
"neck restraints - using an arm or a leg to compress someone's neck" was used more than 200 times
in at least 44 cases, suspects lost conciousness.
so 6th house - is going by the rulebook ...

that is why I am very inclined to say cop didnt want to kill the victim but he was following the rulebook and procedures.
However, if you listen to the killers talking ... you will hear a question if they should turn George on a side, the pig's reply is "No"
You can play with that as failure to assist. He doesnt say "if he dies he dies," If that had been said i would think that DA and the state would go for 1st degree murder. Here the pig doesnt give a sh*t about the vicitim (2nd degree murder is correct on this)
they didnt perform cpr while they were waiting for ambulance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksEJR9EPQ8
he lost conciousness at 8:23ish
they didnt even check his pulse only ambulance does
cant make this sh*t up even if you want to ....
T

aquarius7000

So again, sources on your 8th house as victim?
Obviously people that can read have a big advantage over those trying to put others down.

Status
Not open for further replies.