The North and South Nodes are Retrograde. Such Transit last happened 160 years ago

Irina

The North and South Nodes are stationing retrograde today, as they usually do... The big deal here is that the last time both of these were retrograded together AND CONJUNCT EXACTLY, WITHIN ONE DEGREE OF ANOTHER-- was, well... at least 160 years ago or more. So, this is the big deal, ya'll. It's sort of epic, really...

Currently Neptune moves in Pisces, and will for quite some time. Therefore, the South Node is in Pisces, too, both opposing the North Node in Virgo.

Pisces represents selflessness and unconditional love.

As the last sign of the zodiac, Pisces accumulates the significance, and shadow, of each sign essence, which means all of the good, the bad, and the ugly of each zodiacal experience, through Aries, through Taurus, through Gemini, to Pisces, all in an effort to share with, teach, and inspire others by way of spiritual transcendence.

Virgo, as we’ve so recently experienced, shares with us the necessities of the sacred, teaches that one must persist, devote, and serve something larger than oneself in order to understand one another, and inspires a need to nurture these sacred connections to both self and selflessness.

We all have Virgo and Pisces in our chart, and where these are found, opposing one another, is where you’ll feel the tug of the universe pulling at you.

Asking you to share your gift, to teach others of your suffering, and to inspire with your love and kindness.

It is also where you’ll notice that you have something to offer, something unique, from your core, from the fibers of your being, blessed by the universe within you... and this is offered to others selflessly, relentlessly, and will teach others and inspire.

We need now more than ever to remember that we’re all connected. That we’ve all inhaled one another’s exhalations, and that we’ve all felt helpless, powerless, and heartless at one point or another. We are helpless without one another and it’s through one another that we will endure and thrive.

Source and full article is here: The North and South Nodes are Stationing Retrograde

rahu

Banned
The North and South Nodes are stationing retrograde today, as they usually do... The big deal here is that the last time both of these were retrograded together AND CONJUNCT EXACTLY, WITHIN ONE DEGREE OF ANOTHER-- was, well... at least 160 years ago or more. So, this is the big deal, ya'll. It's sort of epic, really...

Currently Neptune moves in Pisces, and will for quite some time. Therefore, the South Node is in Pisces, too, both opposing the North Node in Virgo.

Pisces represents selflessness and unconditional love.

As the last sign of the zodiac, Pisces accumulates the significance, and shadow, of each sign essence, which means all of the good, the bad, and the ugly of each zodiacal experience, through Aries, through Taurus, through Gemini, to Pisces, all in an effort to share with, teach, and inspire others by way of spiritual transcendence.

Virgo, as we’ve so recently experienced, shares with us the necessities of the sacred, teaches that one must persist, devote, and serve something larger than oneself in order to understand one another, and inspires a need to nurture these sacred connections to both self and selflessness.

We all have Virgo and Pisces in our chart, and where these are found, opposing one another, is where you’ll feel the tug of the universe pulling at you.

Asking you to share your gift, to teach others of your suffering, and to inspire with your love and kindness.

It is also where you’ll notice that you have something to offer, something unique, from your core, from the fibers of your being, blessed by the universe within you... and this is offered to others selflessly, relentlessly, and will teach others and inspire.

We need now more than ever to remember that we’re all connected. That we’ve all inhaled one another’s exhalations, and that we’ve all felt helpless, powerless, and heartless at one point or another. We are helpless without one another and it’s through one another that we will endure and thrive.

Source and full article is here: The North and South Nodes are Stationing Retrograde
I don't know where this sales pitch is meant to go but the fact is the north and south node are endpoints on a axis and therefore are always exactly opposed.

rahu

piercethevale

I had to see if it is indeed a sales pitch just as Rahu surmised (I couldn't tell if Rahu meant it rhetorically or in ernest) and clicked on the link.

Good call, Rahu.
(and it is a website touting itself to be an astrological service and doesn't even understand the dynamics of the Moons' Nodes?):pinched:

IT'S SPAM

Irina

I would like to say sorry for the post. Didn't mean to spam... As for this article, there was a misunderstanding from my side, not from the author of the article. Will be more carefull next time.

I am posting articles here which can offer services of the astrologer who is writing an article, but I do not think it's spam. The article is freely available for all people and gives full overview of the event we are talking about, and valuable information/real recommendations to the readers. We do not force people to buy anything, but if a person wants to take advantage of services of an astrologer whose materials s/he likes, why not to tell them about the options?

I don't think that any astrologer pariticpating here wants to work and share their knowledge with the world for free all the time

rahu

Banned
I would like to say sorry for the post. Didn't mean to spam... As for this article, there was a misunderstanding from my side, not from the author of the article. Will be more carefull next time.

I am posting articles here which can offer services of the astrologer who is writing an article, but I do not think it's spam. The article is freely available for all people and gives full overview of the event we are talking about, and valuable information/real recommendations to the readers. We do not force people to buy anything, but if a person wants to take advantage of services of an astrologer whose materials s/he likes, why not to tell them about the options?

I don't think that any astrologer pariticpating here wants to work and share their knowledge with the world for free all the time
A misunderstanding is a understatement. What you posted was flat out wrong.
rahu

david starling

A misunderstanding is a understatement. What you posted was flat out wrong.
rahu

At least SOME knowledge of Astronomy should be a prerequisite for an Astrologer [IMO]. I once (about 10years ago) heard an "Astrologer" on the radio whose major focus was on what he was dramatically calling "The Dragon's Head". Turned out, he slipped up and revealed he didn't even know the Nodes move continually Retrograde! (Notice I said "continually", not "continuously".:smile:)

Last edited: