the node and reality

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94081
Sleep Paralysis

my take on sleep paralysis is that it is a function of astral projection.
when one astrals out, your soul/consciousness physically leaves the body and travels on the astral plane. as the soul is the spark of life, when the soul leaves the body, the chemical processes that make up life start to shut down.
if the soul astrals out for too long, the bodies chemical processes have degenerated so much that the spark of life can not reignite the force of life In the body and the body dies. I believe this is why many times in a astral experience/dream one suddenly becomes fearful and wakes themselves up. this is a safe guard to let the soul know the body is near physical death.

when a soul has been out of the body a little too long and then returns to the body, they find that the chemical processes have broken down partially. the soul can reenter the body but it tales 2-3 minutes for all the bodily chemical processes to get back up to speed.

my sleep paralysis usually happen when I took naps in the afternoon or when I slept later in the morning after waking up.i haven't had seep paralysis for a long time, but waking up and then going back to sleep In the morning often brings dreams.

Jaded
I noticed your chart has Uranus opposed to Jupiter with he sun/mercury,sun/Saturn midpoints conjunct Uranus and the venus/mars midppint conjunct the sun/Uranus midpoint.

mercury is at 20sag41. the transiting node was square to mercury on march 28th. so if these dynamics are valid, your current sleep paralysis may have picked up then.as the node goes toward a square of Uranus, these experiences may continue through November.

rahu

Rahu,

:smile: as always I enjoy and appreciate your input!!! :smile:

If it lasts until November I'll be a ball of nerves lol.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94076

Alter the Predicted Fate
I'm swearing that Uranus triggered off this man who decided to meet me. Instantly I knew he fit the description of the partner on my chart. Jupiter (Placidus) is nearly upon the Desc. Everything seems going on well, except I don't like the Synastry nor the guy in an 'excited' way.
Jupiter promises expansion and joy.
What happens to transits/predictions if you refuse them? Will there be another chance? :sideways:

the composite is highly unstable. Venus opposed to Uranus can give an instant electric attraction, but this aspect usually is more indicative of a brief affair . it you try to persist, this type of hookup will lead arguments and estrangement.

the other reason this will not fly is that the mars/Saturn conjunction is square to the node. so though the Uranus/Venus can bring momentary sexual euphoria , long term is cold and no interested in sustained companionship.
when there is a elevated affection and also a cold reserved nature present in the same composite, you get separation. at best it could be off and but his nature is very cold and even this type of relationship is unlikely.

rahu

Rahu, thank heavens you're still around. Really appreciate your insight.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93941

I have psychic dreams about things that will happen

Can you tell if someone is psychic by reading thir chart. If so, where does it show on my natal chart?

hi arsgratiaartis

you have a pattern that shows these psychic abilities .
your mecury/Uranus,mercury/Neptune,pluto/uransu and pluto Neptune mipoints are exactly conjunct the north node(Rahu)

thi shows you have powerful psychic and astral abilities. this gives you the prophetic dreams you mention. futhurmore it gives you ability to read peoples minds. it also shows that your dreams can sometimes continue when you are awake and you can have visions in the waking state. pluto means that you have seen the coming death of people and dangerous situation around people. you likely have even had dead people communicate to you in your dreams.

you are amazingly gifted but you must be careful as these powers can be two way and you are in danger of having mental problems or even be possessed by other entities if you do not stay pure in spirit,heart and words. pray for guidance and always do right.

you have been given amazing powers but again stay in the light and you could bring great comfort to many people.

rahu

By astral travel, do you mean travelling into other peoples dreams? That has happened to me before with a friend. She told me the next morning that I was in her dream and I said 'I was there with you'. However, I have never had any experiences with the deceased.

Also, I do get intuitive tidbits about people's medical problems in the past and or currently.

You are gifted and the more you use your powers the stronger they will become
The transiting node was square your Neptune on jan 12-18 and square your Uranus on Feb 5 2016. You might have had prophetic dreams between these dates
.rahu

progress.gif

rahu

Banned

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/008127.html

hi girlwiththerainysoul.

the main energies here is the vertex conjunct the descendant/ascendant axis which is square to Uranus and conjunct to the eros /psyche midpoint , and Venus/moon square the node.
this combines both emotional/physical attraction which a very idealistic romantic feeling for each other. the vertex may add a sense of soul mate or some strange otherworldly attraction especially with the Uranus/eros/psyche square. but this his very exciting but very unstable. the venus/moon square the node is much more stable and a bit more realistic in the emotional feelings. the two together are quite interesting but I would think that if you were to become intimate that the uber romantic feeling would fall away. Uranus on the nadir also suggests a brief intense affair, though the node/venus could give duration.as I said somewhat usually to have an indicator of a brief fling along wilt the emotional attraction of a more stable relationship.
the Venus sextile to mercury and trine to mars describes the engaging mental connection between you, though the sun opposed to pluto might suggest a holding back of deeper feelings, though with Neptune sextile and trine to these there is a sincere sensitivity to each other and a concern for each others needs and "issues".
the Saturn/juno conjunction could suggest that he does feel something more committed to you but with the Uranus/Neptune midpoint conjunct to Saturn, it is also possible that he doesn't really have clear feelings or realize the ramifications of a serious relationship. the Neptune/Uranus influence often see visions and dreams that remain unfiled in actuality.
hmmm, though the node is sextile to the sun and Saturn/juno/Neptune and trine to pluto, so I may be under estimating the sustainability of serious relationship here.
but the chiron/Uranus opposition square to the vertex and eros/psyche MP is just such a volitable, exhilarating feelings that I am not sure the intensity it suggests could be sustained.
the mars/Venus midpoint is opposed eros and square to pluto. this does cause concern as this puts the emotional /physical attraction into a very carnal,selfish framework. this suggest that his desire to sleep with you could be his overriding need and that the emotional intimacy of the chart would fall to the wayside when the Uranus astral/sexual intensity was satiated.
the mars/Neptune midpoint opposed to the moon/Jupiter midpoint might suggest the same scenario, that is he would seem to be sincere in a serious relationship all the while he is really interested in a short term hookup. I am always very skeptical when a mars/Neptune aspect has a structural placement in a chart such as this one. I think that if he tends to become too critical and fault finding of you or the "relationship" then he is more likely looking for the short term satisfaction rather than something more seriious.

Thank you very much for the great analysis... It was helpful as always
I have known this man for about a year now, and what you said about physical attraction was definitely true.. It was there since I first met him... But somehow there is this uncertainty of whether we'd be good together
But the mutual friendliness has always been there, and he's been quite helpful in guiding me throughout some important decisions
My family like him a lot...and want me to wind up with him so bad... I have never seen them be like this about any other man I have dated in the past... Their opinion won't affect my final decision but I think they mostly like him because he seems to have the whole package... He's a professional athlete, makes a lot of money, and is getting a PhD.. He has nice manners and comes from a decent family
I think he's a good man but I find him caring goo much about ambition and money... That's not a bad thing at all, but too much talking with him always gets me stressed and worried about the future

I don't know maybe it's just me being in love with my finace whom my parents know nothing about (we got engaged secretly and cannot wait to get married).. That doesn't allow me to want anything with another man Plus, as a woman I wouldn't want to have a mars/neptune in composite with a romantic partner either..
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Thanks again,
Best wishes
[/FONT]

rahu

Banned

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120634

Return of Lunar Nodes

Near September 2018 Transiting Nodes with cross over my Natal Nodes. Also my Sun and Moon point situated there near my natal north node in Cancer.

hi Somna7H

nodal returns are quite important. paradoxically the north node transiting it's natal position does not always give a specific,noticable affect. but the apsects to the node to stand out.

you have loose mercury conjunct the node and slightly tighter Saturn square the node with eris opposed to Saturn and square the node.
you also have the moon/nessus and venus/nessus midpoint conjunct the node tightly. these aspects taken together suggest that around sept 1 when the transiting node square your natal Saturn and into September when the transiting node squares your natal Eris around September 12 2019, you will have a harsh emotional experience. it might be that a new love interest turns out to be not so nice. alternately, this could also be interpreted as meeting someone a bit older than you. but the emotional outlook is the same, that is you likely will be but through emotional discomfort.
mercury square to Saturn and eris, tends to should the despondent emotional encounter or a period of psychological despondency. it could just be a period when everything you try to do seems to be blocked, somewhat like a sun/Saturn square. but as with a sun/Saturn square, you should not let this time wear you down, but you must overcome each block in you way. this can be a time of strengthening your personality because you should not succumb to environment obstructions but work steadily to overcome these blocks and attain your goal. as the node is central to these transits, one might say that what I have just written is quite symbolic of your life in general. that is you have had to work for everything. and sometimes you may feel despondent as the world can seem to be plotting against you:crying:.

if this transit includes a emotional connection or relationship, you are likely to experience distressing emotional states until the transiting node completes the transit over your natal node and the nessus/moon and nessus/venus midpoints as this transit can show deep emotional pain if a relationship has proven to be false.

there is also a outside chance that this entire period will find you at odds with your father, as this pattern of aspects suggest that in childhood you father was quite restrictive of you and very emotional cold to you.

but as this transit passes ,the transiting node will become conjunct to your venus/sun and moon/sun midpoint in the first couple of weeks in October 2019.
this energy is a reversal of your despondent period as it shows a warm love around you. this period should be rather favorable and lucky for you, but you must not let the harsh transits of the previous months break you spirit. if your situation seems depressive and overwhelming in September, just work through nay obstructions with the knowledge that fate will become favorable to you in October.
but again to do not embrace a depressive attitude as you can miss even the most favorable aspects if you do not have a open and positive outlook.

so you might do as has been suggested and go back to the last month of 2000 and the first few moths of 2001, and see if similar dynamics played out in that time period. if so, then you might anticipate more clearly what to expect next year.
rahu

End of good time and begining of bad time.
My academic career started to fall due to circumstances which were beyond my control.
And still running through bad patch even after more than 17 years.

Thank you very much for your help.

My Bad luck started since end of 2000 and still running.
Now after reading your words I have few things in my mind.
You have talked about old female and emotional issues. Now my mom is only old female in my life and I don't have good relationship with her. She always hurt me emotionally except physically when I was kid. Talking about father. He abandoned us many years ago. But my mom still trying to bring him back. If she succeed then I might have leave. Currently I have romantic relationship with any woman and still single. So may be I will connect with any female at end of 2019. But it will eventually fail and I will be upset ?
Does Eris connection with Saturn showing love relationship with older women ?
Does Nessus showing abusive relationship in my life ?
There's no deny that the world is plotting against me since the beginning. But don't know why I still alive in this cruel world. May be I still have to see more and to suffer till the end. And that may be the lesson of this life and I will have to carry those lessons to my next life ?

Somna7H
sorry mistakenly thought you were a woman.
this does change things.

first off with with vertex/pluto square the sun, and with satrun/pluto conjunct to mars. you father was extremely abusive and very likely physically violent. in this situation your moon/nessus and venus/nessus midpoint conjunct the node tightly, suggest you mother enbabled you father to abuse you and did little to protect you from him. so I can understand you feelings toward them.

but you must get on with your life. as this is a nodal return then it is possible that you can unchain yourself from the destructive psychological states the last node transit chained you with.

it seems to me that you have internalized these abusive mental states. this is causing you to relive or to continue to be under these self destructive attitudes.
one thing to free yourself I to realize that as long as these past experience have a hold on you... then your father is still abusing you...to break free of the psychological these psychological states you need to let go of your hatred. abuse of this nature is cultural as well as familial, so though you father and mother are the points that hurt you, they were not alone. they were born into a culture that reinforce the abuse you suffered. so I a saying to need to see your experiences in a broader context. do not place all your resentment on your parents. I am not saying ignore what they did but I am saying that to focus you hatred on them alone is not correct and will make you unable to free yourself form the constricted emotions that caused in you.
when the node transits these aspects again there will be a strong spiritual power than can free you of the psychological states that bind your mental freedom.
do not regret the past but look to your future.
rahu

rahu

It's not to easy for me to change destructive psychological states. I tried many times and still trying. No doubt I have internalized abusive mental states.I like domestic life very much but due to my parents I was hurted. I blame rest of world(society, other ppl etc) too cos they always plotting against me. Overall I have a very bad image regarding life. Even if I left my current family and started to live independently in different place in future those past will still hunt me until I get a bigger purpose in life and that purpose will keep me very busy. I have so much hatred inside me that I do not know exactly. I hate too many people and too many things in life. But I have no regrets regarding past life cos I can't change past and mostly it wasn't my fault. I only care about my present and future.

Thank you very much! :)

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/008121.html

the thing that first sticks out is the really loving mental connection you have with him. mercury is trine that node which shows many common interest and with the moon/Venus and sun/Venus midpoints conjunct to mercury, a always happy and laughter fill time together. you two can spend hours just talking about things in general and never grow tire of your company or conversation.

there are some intriguing aspects here. the vertex and square to Lilith and the ,midpoint is opposed to Saturn. and mars is square the node.
generally , he seems to be the focus of the relationship. the vertex/Lilith aspects suggest that you feel some type of "magical" or otherworldly connection with him. you both seem to have similar heart felt ideas and thought about life in general.
with Saturn septile to mars and the midpoint conjunct to neptune, he seems to have a "unusual" attraction. though he might be quiet type, he still becomes involved in unusual experiences. he has a hidden side that few see as he doesn't open up to just any one. he is a bit of a mystery to most people . but his seemingly hard exterior surrounds a very sensitive and flexible mind.
but with you , he is always open and excited.
the Uranus/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to juno which gives confusing feedback about a serious romantic relationship as he seem to vacillate between his need for solitude and the need to express himself to you.
the moon is trine to Saturn which gives a underlying stability to your relationship, it doesn't seem you could do anything to upset each other. but you must watch out for emotional complacency, which means you are so comfortable together that you might take each for granted.
juno is square to Jupiter and the midpoint is conjunct to mars which is a favorable aspect fo a serious relationship .
Saturn opposed to the vertex/Lilith midpoint is difficult to call as ti could show a great depth of devotion or it could show he tends to be alone.the part of fortune opposed to Saturn suggest the more positive manifestation of these two possibilities.
the Saturn/pluto midpoint is square to mercury and the other midpoints which suggest that though there is an element of great joy between, he has periods when he need separation. it may be that even when you and he are having a great time,he can lapse into a unexpected silence or emotional distance.
Jupiter is square to Uranus which is unfavorable as it usually shows a relationship that will not last. Often the need for emotional independence is stronger that the need for companionship.
these feelings are reinforced by the mars/pluto midpoint being conjunct to the Uranus/juno midpoint and square to Jupiter as well as opposed to chiron.
the node/vertex/lilith energies are very strong but these energies are often difficult to integrate into a relationship because they can bring karmic or unfathomable feelings into the relationship. the energies here are almost too other worldly feeling to fit into the compromises and routines that make up a "normal" life together.
there is something magical here but I am not sure you will be able to put it in a bottle
smile.gif

I am amazed, you are really so talented - you have managed to succinctly express the crux of my main worry about this connection. I will absolutely ruminate over the points you have made and regard our love as it is - not what it has to be. Of course one wants to hear only the best and most long-lasting insights about a love relationship - and that it will remain loving and solid for decades
biggrin.gif
but your points resonate so deeply. I hope this relationship brings us many lessons and moments of joy, and I hope it ends without bitterness or regret when/if it becomes unsustainable.
Sincerely, thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it. Hope it comes back to you as time spent with loved ones.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]As always, I welcome any other insights and readings. I want to keep understanding this chart. Thanks everyone!
------------------
[/FONT]

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94113

Tell me what you think about this composite chart.

hi Praymantis

this composite has two distinct faces.
there is very favorable kite pattern with venus opposed to the moon,trine to Jupiter and trine to the north node.

this shows a very affectionate ,supportive love between you with Jupiter, the focus includes commitment and possibly marriage .

mercury is square to the node which gives an intimate mental connection. it is likely tat you and he met in the workplace or in an educational setting and the first attraction between you was mental rather the an emotional.

but the other face of the relationship is much the opposite. the mercury/mars and mercury/sun midpoints are opposed to pluto.so just as there can be a incredible sharing ideas and thought, this aspect shows there are moments when silence replaces openness. this aspect shows inner issues that lead to secrecy and a distant and cold attitude.

also in this vein is the chiron opposition to Neptune and the Saturn/Uranus midpoint this implies that he vacillates between commitment and breakup. when he gets in this mood he becomes very critical of everything you do and brings up issues that you felt were settled. as you know each other so well, he cane almost vindictive in this criticism of you. that
is he knows how to cut you to the quick emotionally.

Jupiter trine the node shows a very unselfish sharing of economic resources but Jupiter is also opposed to the Saturn/pluto midpoint which show unbridled selfishness in him. the love is so supportive it is very confusing and surprising when he acts out he makes it clear his personal ambitions and economic gains are only concern himself and not you.
transit wise it is this selfish economic perspective that he is how heading into.

I suspect that you may have similar professions and that you have been a great help for his advancement, but you are realizing he is not giving you any credit for your help/inspiration and in fact a thankless egotist

rahu

I want to confirm that we are extremely affectionate and supportive of each other although there are times when I feel he goes overboard, funny considering he is a "detached" Aqua Sun (his detachment is more towards ppl who aren't close though) and I'm a heart-ruled Leo. On one hand, the exploitation can go both ways as I am dependent on him in some ways and he is dependent upon me with certain things he is reluctant to deal with himself. It is interesting that you hint at one person being an egoist who is more focused around their own desires.

Communication had been an issue, but this has been resolved recently. Anyway, if you see this, I appreciate your insight

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94175
Re: curious about my birthday's chart

hi lisa

your moon is conjunct he north node and square to mercury.
this shows you to be extremely intuitive and emotional. with mercury square you are extremely intelligent and this is why you are such a good writer. with moon on the node and mercury square the node gives the ability to communicate your emotions accurately and it give significant psychic abilities.

you have venus square to Uranus. this gives you a very attractive emotional and physical presence. it shows you relationships/love affairs start suddenly and are intensely electric. but this aspect is very difficult for a longterm relationship because the intensity is sometimes too great to sustain amid the routines of a long-term relationship.
this aspect also shows that you tend to fall out of love just as quickly as love comes to you.
there are some emotional complications though. the midpoint of this square is conjunct to pluto. this can show there are childhood experiences of a dark nature that make it difficult for you to respond to the attractive emotional vibration you emanate .it may be you don't like compliments because of this dynamic
with the sun exactly square to pluto, it is likely that you lived in an abusive environment as a child.
as you said you lived in your own world as a child, this aspect suggest that as a child you created your "own world" to escape the emotional difficulties in your childhood environment.

also venus square to Uranus often show that women as well as men are strongly attracted to you. with your pluto/sun square ,you may be attracted to women also.

your venus is at 18virg9 oppose to Jupiter at 22pisce29 and square uranus at 18sag44 .

when the south node transited your Jupiter on feb 3, your professional/vocational field may have expanded, but as it is in the 12thhouse, you may have had problems with superiors or authority figure. but it overall shows opportunities for advancement and gain. this position often shows work in health related fields, though it can show financial corporate involvement as well.
it could show a breakup of a relationship or job as jupiter is opposed to venus, venus's position suggestion you like to work at home.

the north node will square your Uranus on may 23 and conjunct you venus on may 26.
the Uranus square will likely give creative impulse and you may have psychic incidents as this transit shows the astral plane will open into your consciousness. this could include vivid dream or prophetic dreams. but either way you will be very attractive and emotional as the node approaches conjunction with your venus on the 26th. this period shows you will be very social and there wll be many people trying to get close to you. of course, as I have said, you pluto/sun square may tamper the excitement this aspect usually brings.

overall there is an image of old relationships falling away and new relationship or opportunities opening up.

when the node is conjunct to venus on may26 your aura will be expanded and every one around you will "feel" you presence before you appear. it is a magical time, as strange coincidence may actually make you path and life clearer.

with the sun/pluto square, this transit may affect you differently that is usual and you might feel extreme sadness in the middle of much joy. actually this is how you are ,when other think you are being spontaneous and excited, inside you can be emotional withdraw and watching other reaction to you.

rahu

Hi thanks both for your answers, i dont know what to say ...
"it may be you don't like compliments because of this dynamic " , You just get it , that's the truth . And youre right for all the others things .that really surprised me .. not easy to understand how it works , how it shows things like that ... wish i will able to finish some storys i began few time ago ... im like doing many things in the same time interrested in all the things i see .... thanks you another time to take time to answer to me :)

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94230

what about this composite chart and synastry?

For the record, the other person is my psychotherapist!

WOW he's your therapist???????

I suggest you get another therapists as there is a concept called transference which means the client (you) transfer your feeling to the therapist himself. in intense therapy this transference is the last thing that is dealt with before therapy ends.

you are way too affected by his aura and physical presence for you to become more mentally balanced. just the anticipation of your sessions will detract from your understanding of your own problems.

with mars on the north node and venus on the south node, you are going to end up in bed with him.with mercury conjunct the south node, he will seem a god because he will red your every thought and answer your every question before you open your mouth. the interpersonal attraction is just too great for him to give you objective insights to yourself.

that said with moon sextile to the saturn/pluto conjunction and sextile to mars and trine to Neptune and venus, the relationship has strong therapeutic powers in addition to the obvious personal attraction between you.
it depends on this integrity as a therapist. if he can remain professional and not allow his desires to lead his thoughts............ no it can't happen.
I suggest you get another therapist and start dating this guy. as the emotional/sexual tension is just too strong to ignore.

rahu

rahu,

thank you for the confirmation, because i started thinking i'm nuts and it's all on my mind!! I'll reveal you sth about our 3rd 4th session! I could see his face blurry and a light in his soul! I was looking at him and i couldn't see his face, just a light on him...and i was on the shower after that session telling to myself "i saw... his soul." Was it real? It wasn t? i don t know..Also, i saw at the end of his life he was going to be a priest!!!! And i have had many maaaany, repeated fantasies which were like i was living them in reality, apart from sexual, like he holds the key of my evolution and i hold his! Also, ii one fantasy, we were writing a book together!

just the anticipation of your sessions will detract from your understanding of your own problems.

Ok sometimes it could happen, but when it happens most of the time, it is clearly my fault! I lived the fantasies by myself..now work!

the interpersonal attraction is just too great for him to give you objective insights to yourself.

Hm.

I ve had doubts about AAAAAAAAALLLLLLL the metaphysical things happened to me (and i will post my natal chart for a discussion some day) that's how i name them AND astrology!! So many people suffer, i don't, why would Universe choose me in that way??? Nuts! My logic says "it was all coincidence, protect your precious mentality"...but facts told me "universe talks to all people, it chose to do it with you in a different way". Now, i guess you cannot understand what i'm talking about..Rahu, do you believe there is God indeed?? Oh, and i am sm who has never been involved with such things! Ever! I didn't care....

Some questions about the synastry..what about the oppositions between 6th and 12th? and mars square neptune? Could he give me wrong medicine? In my natal chart with transits, i have neptune in 6th opposite jupiter transit in 12th! Could it mean an illness or just some personal themes popped up, which need therapy? Last but not least, the squares in my 3rd and 6th house and his in 4th and 7th?

rahu,

thank you for the confirmation, because i started thinking i'm nuts and it's all on my mind!! I'll reveal you sth about our 3rd 4th session! I could see his face blurry and a light in his soul! I was looking at him and i couldn't see his face, just a light on him...and i was on the shower after that session telling to myself "i saw... his soul." Was it real? It wasn t? i don t know..Also, i saw at the end of his life he was going to be a priest!!!! And i have had many maaaany, repeated fantasies which were like i was living them in reality, apart from sexual, like he holds the key of my evolution and i hold his! Also, ii one fantasy, we were writing a book together!

all these feeling and visions are completely coherent with the incredible nodal interaction

just the anticipation of your sessions will detract from your understanding of your own problems.

Ok sometimes it could happen, but when it happens most of the time, it is clearly my fault! I lived the fantasies by myself..now work!

the interpersonal attraction is just too great for him to give you objective insights to yourself.

this may not be accurate now as you have disclose the astral/psychihc dynamics you are sensitive to. but you are actually his counselor

Hm.

I ve had doubts about AAAAAAAAALLLLLLL the metaphysical things happened to me (and i will post my natal chart for a discussion some day) that's how i name them AND astrology!! So many people suffer, i don't, why would Universe choose me in that way??? Nuts! My logic says "it was all coincidence, protect your precious mentality"...but facts told me "universe talks to all people, it chose to do it with you in a different way". Now, i guess you cannot understand what i'm talking about..Rahu, do you believe there is God indeed??
I believe that there are dynamics in higher planes of existence that will operate as"gods" if we open ourselves to guidance. I believe in a universal morality

Oh, and i am sm who has never been involved with such things! Ever! I didn't care....

Some questions about the synastry..what about the oppositions between 6th and 12th? and mars square neptune? Could he give me wrong medicine? In my natal chart with transits, i have neptune in 6th opposite jupiter transit in 12th! Could it mean an illness or just some personal themes popped up, which need therapy? Last but not least, the squares in my 3rd and 6th house and his in 4th and 7th?

I don't use synastry enough to give an opinion

thanks for the detailed and honest feedback

rahu

progress.gif

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120740
Is there something you can tell me I need to know?
hi LeoJeo

your sun is square to your moon and you have your sun/moon midpoint conjunct to chiron.
this aspect gives a incisive ,critical intelligence. it gives you the desire to understand the "ultimate" reasons and causes behind reality and peoples interactions. this is a investigative aspect but also a judgmental aspect which means that when you see contradictions in other peoples words and actions, you will tell them what you see. this aspect gives not tact ,so you have often upset and lost friends because you don't mince your words even though most people dope not like their contradictions pointed out to them;.
but chiron place a premium on truth and cares not want is socially acceptable in criticism. as a consequence you may have lost a few friends and offended other people at times.
as your sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to Chiron, this is how you are .you can't hold your tongue when truth is denied.
this aspect marks you with the potential to be a successful researcher or some other investigative profession as you want to know the hidden truth in all matters.
this pattern also gives a high level of psychic ability but because of one great intelligence and deductive reasoning powers, one often think that one's "premonitions" are logically derived.so you have both deductive intelligence and psychic prescience working for you.

I think when you say you can't read charts anymore. what you are actually saying is that you don't read charts anymore because so many people and friends were put off bu your truth and honesty. and as mentioned above, your words go to the quick and people don't like to see their faults.
so you stopped reading charts because you value friendship over the knowledge that your rare astrological insights give you.
your Eros/psyche midpoints are opposed to your moon and square to your sun, which shows hat you re a very romantic and loving person, so I think that it bothered you that caused other emotional distress an therefore toped reading friends and others.

but you are also astrally gifted. that is you have access to the astral plane in your dream states . this is shown by the nodal axis being square to your natal Uranus . this gives flying dreams, maybe out of the body experiences, possibly sleep paralysis and at times your dreams can be prophetic . this gives a general psychic sensitivity and increase your intelligence and intuitive insights. this give a far sighted view of the world and life. you can see and understand long-term social and emotional trends.
but you are so far ahead of your peers that at times others may think you are crazy because they can't understand your ideas or actions.
this pattern does pose a risk that you can be psychologically overwhelmed by the astral energies. if this happens then ,yes, you can become confused and act in ways that others may consider abnormal .

this is a condition of any strong Uranus aspect, but you have additional aspects that can be extremely confusing psychically and mentally.
your vertex/lilith midpoint is also square to Uranus and square your node which is conjunct mid heaven.
this pattern is extremely powerful in that you consciousness is subject to extreme karmic/otherworldly influences. Your Uranus give you astral insights but adding the vertex shows that truly ultimate cosmic energies run through your consciousness. though these energies can give ultimate insights, these energies can also be totally confusing because very often these otherworldly energies will not have anything to do with your life or soul journey. so at tines you can feel subject to experience, images and
an visions from realities you don’t understand. To complicate matters .with Lilith involved, you will sometimes feel that these “otherworldly feelings are coming out of you. It would be times like this that you might even think that you could be crazy .
I think this is another reason you have stepped back from reading charts….. you might have had otherworldly/paranormal experience happen to you that no one around you could ever understand.
You are psychically gifted , to do not give up recognizing your astrological and psychic skills/abilities

rahu

Rahu: Regarding not reading charts anymore, its more because of the 2nd reason rather than the first reason. I am not into psychic or astral things so much though I was at one point. Yes though, I do get confused from things at times. I have had traumatic experiences in the past relating to spirituality but other than that it has been relatively positive. That might be another reason why I stopped reading charts, since I wanted to distance myself from everything "spiritual" at one point. Thank you for your reading though, it gave me some things to think about!

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94289

Vehicle, & Family Problems....

hi jade
I looked at your composite with your father as to me the most serious problem is your husband starting to feel isolated.
the composite with your father has to strong diametrically opposed patterns.
the first is his selfish and egotistical mental state.pluto is conjunct the ascendant and square to Saturn and the midpoint is square to Saturn with moon conjunct to pluto. also nessus/Uranus midpoint is conjunct to mars.
these patterns make him out to be as i said selfish, manipulating and abusive. moon with pluto could how she has past on or is out of your life at the least.
so the question is why would you have anything to do with him now, especially as it is endangering your marriage.
the answer seems to be that the composite venus is opposed to Jupiter and square the node. this shows the affection and joy that you two have for each other even though it doesn't look like he deserves it.
the south node was conjunct to venus on april 23 and the north node was conjunct Jupiter on may 18. so you largesse toward him is obvious from the transit.
but on the other hand ,i have to assume he has played on these good feelings before. that is you have helped him out before. my gut feeling is that he is using you as he knows he has this sway over you.

you describe you husband a very closed about his emotions anyway and now he is having to see the positive connection with you and your father and it is driving him further away. it seems you married your husband because of the emotional distance he has is similar to what you were subjected to by your father.

I think your husband is not showing love at all because of your father's presence. in one sense he is jealous of the hold your father has on you. this also implies that your husband has a similar cold emotional hold on you also.

you are caught between a rock and a hard place.
the only thing I can think of is to adopt a more distant demeanor toward your father. that is be serious to him and do not be light or accepting around him. make him feel your dissatisfaction with the current living condition. continue to show affection to your husband even if he does not reciprocate .

rahu

Rahu,

Thank you, for taking your time to look in depth at my situation.

My father is indeed all of those things you described above. As a child I felt very afraid, I left home and lived on my own very young. Quitting school was and still is my biggest regret. I won't get into my "war stories" as we all have a past that in some way or another haunts us, but it was a very difficult home because of him. I wouldn't wish my childhood on my worst enemy.

Even now as a grown woman I feel nervous jitters when he pulls into the driveway. I started this thread to see if maybe astrologically someone could predict the time frame of his departure. His Uranus Transiting his MC has a lot to do with his crazy traveling back and fourth to Illinois and Texas. He has a lot of loose ends to tie up. So it's hard for me to tell when exactly he would leave here?

I've gone to my husband many times and told him I can no longer have him here. In a strange way it's as if my dad has that smooth talker "salesman" approach to people and wins them over. My husband gets sucked right in and I normally end up the bad one. My husband doesn't want him here and will speak ill of him behind his back, but cannot find the courage to tell him to leave. I don't understand it at all.

You are also correct on another point you made regarding my husband and fathers similarities. They do indeed have a cold emotional hold on me. I am stuck literally "between a rock and a hard place"! I feel caught like a fly in a web at times.

-Jade

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84708
Composite and Synastry- Help?

hi ya

initially it strikes as a up and down relationship. on /off, pleasure/pain,intimacy/isolation.
with Uranus opposed to Uranus,there is a "psychic" connection even though it can be confused by the extreme of passional sensations..this gives a relationship vibrancy, mental strength and with pluto sextile/trine to this opposition, the likelihood of abrupt changes is lessened thought not eliminated. This volatile vibration is contrasted to the moon square to Saturn.
this aspect is usually unfavorable as there is little real emotional immersion, the personal egos remain alone and cold at times

it seems business and money concerns and possible formal unions are or were considered in the last march are coming due now
rahu

Thank you so much for responding, I'm pretty sure you've hit the target! That's us to a tee. It has been very "up and down" as you say since maybe April when we both kind of realized he had to go back to Australia for the summer, so I definitely feel that roller coaster in the relationship. Thanks again for your reply! I appreciate it!

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84979

Looking for insight on my relationship with my parents

hi

your sun is square to Saturn which means that your relationship wit your father I problematic as he restricts you emotionally .
your moon is conjunct to Venus which shows a very loving relationship with your mother.

with the mercury/venus and mercury/mom midpoint conjunct the nodal axis, it seems you and your mother have a direct psychic connection and do not need to use words to understand each other.

rahu

Thank you for your reply. I always felt that I couldn't express myself with my father. I do feel it helped control my emotions, instead of showing them I learnt to work through them. The abuse stopped as I got older and I felt we always showed our love subtly. I'm unsure of the relationship with my mother. I don't feel as though it is loving, I pity her emotional responses. I stay in her life because I feel she would be unstable without me, the same way she became unstable when my father died.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85089

Could this be the real thing?

hi serafin5

I looked at the composite and I am afraid hat you are caught up in the excitement and intensity of he relationship. but with Uranus on the ascendant, even though this gives a intense astral/psychic connection, it bodes ill for a long term relationship as Uranus demands complete freedom and rarely commits.
with mercury opposed to Uranus, you two have a direct psychic connection and know when the other will call or what they are thinking.
venus is square to lilth , so there is no question that there is a deep ,deep love between you. but orcus is square the vertex and psyche. orcus shows a unconscious selfishness that virtually precludes a committed relationship, as selfishness I also a the base of he relationship. as psyche is square to orcus, there will be a tendency to emotionally "hurt" the other in spite of the high degree of love present. thes dynamics can lead to S/M type of emotional connections .
the moon is conjunct eris, which shows that you have intense physical desires for him, but eris doers not usually lead to intimacy, rather eris is more often interested in the carnal nature of relationships only. this is a difficult aspect because there is a strong love, but Eris's desire does not bring the intimacy out.
it is clear you will not accept these negative points because the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to the vertex and psyche,which shows that the idealistic, romantic feelings are integral to the relationship. yet with orcus square to this romantic complex, the relationship can only end in disappointment and disillusionment.
with Jupiter conjunct to sedan the relationships is marked by truthfulness to each other ,especially in what you what in a relationship or marriage. but the mars/Eris midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter and sedan which again shows that desire body instincts are likely to overwhelm true compassion and intimate love.
the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to the sun, so the relationship is marked by declarations of devotion and undying committed love.
as I have said this is a very difficult relationship because there are so many conscious aspects of love and commitment yet the unconscious dynamics are just too divisive .
the north node wit be conjunct the composite Uranus on june 21. though I hope I am wrong for your emotional well being, he is likely to break off the relationship unexpectedly around this date.

Thank you Rahu that was most informative.God blesd you.

Serafin5

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85346

A dream or reality

I have a few questions that bothers me, and would like to find answers to them. I think or feel that i am going through a really strange change in my life, and am a bit unsure of what can or will happen. I was always practical- what i cannot see it was not real- type, and a very gentle soul, an introvert

here are some comments on a natal pluto/node conjunction. the node transitted your natal pluto on feb 2 2015 so I would think this was the symbol that gave you your strange changes.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...t=63539&page=2
Pluto with the nodal axis (and orcus to a similar degree), on the psychological plane gives great selfishness. but it is also an aspect of a “survivor”, an individual who will employ any means necessary to survive. But the selfishness so colors the personality that usually this placement ends up causing the native to “shoot” themselves in the foot.
This placement also shows that past life influences are directly affecting the native. This gives great power to an enlightened native as past lives can give ability and insights far broader than could be gained from a single lifetime of experiences .it gives healing powers but most often the natïve faces sudden and major disease that force the healing energies to manifest . with sextiles to Neptune strong psychic healing powers are present. in the unenlightened, it gives malicious joy in death and brutality . the psychic power is strong and the native spontaneously travels on the astral. But if they have a crude personality, they only cause themselves problems because the can gain enemies because of their selfishness presence in other’s dreams. Often this placement gives prophetic dreams but usually involving the occurrence of death of those around them.

With venus square Pluto in a man’s chart, often girl friends will die early in his life. In a woman’s chart, usually a sister or friend is lost early in her life.
Probably no other nodal conjunction has so much promise for good or such a potential for evil.
This is because the desire body spontaneously travels on the astral and base desires try to influence others. This is usually an unconsciously experience but the affects can never the less bring repercussions in to reality
The sexual nature is very strong but the capacity for love is often absent in the unenlightened. Usually love can only manifest in its higher form as a love of god or of humanity in a general sense as the carnal passions are difficult to control on the personal level, as this placemen is prone to domineering and controlling, abusive emotional interactions

rahu

That's it then. Those deaths around me were our two babies that we've lost in that period, and a little earlier it seems. It is time to make things right, some things are clearer now, thank you for bringing this up and genuinely thank you for your time. May the heavens always smiles on you dear sibling.

Take care,
Solar

progress.gif

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86534
Psychic indicators in Natal Charts reply 21
moonkat235

People call me psychic. They seem to want to label how I know the things I know. I'd say that I'm good at following my intuition regarding reading people.

you have a very powerful psychic astral pattern in your chart. this pattern is anchored on the nodal axis with pluto conjunct the north node,sextile to the asc/Uranus/Neptune conjunction, trine to mercury/mars.
this is really quite remarkable and you could actually make it as a paid psychic or something like that, because there is a great stability to your abilities that is often lacking in a personality when strong psychic astral energies penetrate.
you have the potential of reading minds and other telepathic abilities. then you have access to the astral plane which can give prophetic dreams, flying dreams or out of the body experiences.. Neptune added gives you periods when visions can take over your waking mind and also give future images. mercury generally gives you prescient truth about most everything. mars adds another dimension of telekinesis. this can show up as physical skills that are just overwhelming . it could be unreal reflexs or incredible stamina. mars with pluto actually gives you the potential for levitation. so these aspects could give you incredible athletic abilities or martial arts abilities.
Neptune/pluto/mars can give psychic healing abilities and with mercury involved you could have a healing touch

again what makes this so remarkable is that you have the potential to consciously control and manipulate all these various aspects and not become "possessed" or mentally overwhelmed.
rahu

Thank you so much! I find your insights really flattering and validating. I do feel in tune to people's energies and my intuition and can turn it on and off. I'm not sure that I'll ever try levitating or telepathy in this lifetime, but who knows? I do tend to know what people are trying to say. I can read between the lines and know their intention without hearing what they're actually saying or before they say anything.

I was the only one who cried at our family reunion when my aunt Ruth hugged me for the last time. I couldn't stop. My other aunt asked me later if Ruth told me she was sick, but she hadn't. I just felt like it was the last time I'd see her and then she died a few months later from lung cancer suddenly. She didn't seem herself when she was at the reunion and then she collapsed a month later and never woke up again.

On another note, my freshman year roommate died from cancer as well and about a year later I had a dream about her and her family, but I couldn't actually see my friend. She was just an energy I felt. Her mom told me she was going to rahu and moving on and I had never heard that word before, but I know it's related to vedic astrology I think.

Can you tell me more about what this might mean?

I wasn't really sleeping. I had just woken up and then my body locked up and I was seeing my friend's family and feeling her energy and we were in a different place looking up at the stars. It was pretty crazy. I don't know if words can encompass the experience

hi again moonkat235

thank you for sharing these experiences.

you are illustrating one of the abilities I omitted. that is with pluto on the node and aspected to the sextile/trine pattern, you have the potential to communicate or be visited by disembodied souls. and you have the ability to have dreams of those you will or have passed over, just as you described.

in addition.pluto on the node can indicate that you have access to past lifes in this life time. often, with this aspect, you will suddenly feel that people you met or new place you go to are very familiar to you.in fact with this aspect, most people in this life time will be people you knew in a previous life times. this aspect can give you abilities that you just have because you learned them in a previous life. the experience of de ja vu may be very common to you for the same reason.

in addition pluto /node also accentuates the healing potential you have with the Neptune/mars/pluto

wasn't really sleeping. I had just woken up and then my body locked up and I was seeing my friend's family and feeling her energy

this is an example of sleep paralysis . this is a state one experiences when your have soul has been out on the astral plane for a bit too long. your soul is life. when you are on the astral plane, the soul leaves the physical body. and the chemical processes of life stop. when your soul returns to the body, the life force reanimates your chemical processes/body. but when your soul has been on the astral for an extended time, it takes a while for your body's chemical reactions to come up to speed, so to speak. it is during this period when you can't move. you' re conscious but the chemical reactions are not quite functioning and hence you experience what is called sleep paralysis.

thanks again for your feedback
you are so gifted and i suggest you learn to meditate(simply put stop thoughts and concentrate on forms or images)
, as you abilities will become stronger if you open your conscious mind to the higher energies.

I also suggest you begin keeping a dream journal. simply keep a pad of paper and a pen next to your bed. the first thing each morning when your awake, write down any dreams you have had. don't push it, just you intent will bring dreams to you in the morning. dreams are not usually recalled after 3-5 minutes so that's why you want to try ot recall your dreams immediately on waking( though this time period is not absolute, because sometimes ,later in the day one can suddenly remember a dream)

rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120985

Help someone who is barely surviving

with a mercury/venus conjunction, he is a very loving and optimistic person. the moon is sextile which increases his personal charm and his love of others. he seems to be both emotionally and mentally aware or able to relay to others in positive social manners.

with the moon/sun midpoint conjunct to Jupiter on the ascendant , he is truly a magnanimous person. the is very intelligent and understanding. this pattern usually is associated with family wealth or social power. it is somewhat surprising his business ventures have not succeeded.

with the juno/mercury .juno/Venus midpoints conjunct the sun and the sun being square to the node, it is again surprising he is in low moods because this aspect gives a very optimistic and loving personality ad well as a inner strength that usually gets him through any hindrances. this is actually quite a luck aspect.

it seems that there are hidden emotional issue affecting him. pluto is conjunct to psyche and square to orcus as well as opposed Sedna. this suggest issue with receiving unconditional love. it may be that while growing up he was subjected to confusing emotional influences,. I may be that he did not know if he would be loved or disciplined instead.

his moon is triseptile to the Saturn/Uranus conjunction which suggest that there were very different feeling from his mother and father toward him.
the moon is opposed to the vertex and the eros/psyche midpoint showing his mother to be totally supportive and loving, almost that he could do no wrong from her viewpoint. so it may be that she tended to spoil him.

Saturn is conjunct to Uranus and opposed to Chiron as well as square eros. this could suggest that his fther was much more strict with him. it is almost like he could do no wrong from his mothers viewpoint but he could do nothing right from his father's viewpoint. and with erso square to the Saturn/Uranus conjunction, love was very conditional from his father and he might not know whether his father would approve of him and give him affection or criticize him and withhold emotional support.

also Jupiter is opposed to ixion which could imply that his grand father was very strict and passed his intolerance through his father. ixion can indicate that his family had a rough heritage, that is his family might have been involved with feuds of some sort of social alienation.

I don't full understand this chart but there seems to be some type of underlying distress.
looking for such dynamics, and I am being speculative and not asserting what I see is true, but his mars is sextile to Neptune and the midpoint is opposed to Neptune and square to pluto/psyche and Sedna. this could suggest that his emotional issues have to do with his sexual orientation.
his mother accepts him and his father rejects him or would but it looks like he is hiding his inner self.

I'm sorry that I can't come up with concrete suggestions about him and his options.

rahu

rahu ,

Please dont be sorry!!!You have been so accurate, even I didnot know some facts you revealed. Its strange how much astrology can really reveal.

Thanks a lot, for helping him. He sure does appreciate it, so do I. There is not enough words to express our thanks. Take care.

PM feedback:he is a homosexual and hiding it. I Thought you should know.

rahu

Banned

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85346
A dream or reality?
Greetings and thank you for reading my post.

I have a few questions that bothers me, and would like to find answers to them. I think or feel that i am going through a really strange change in my life, and am a bit unsure of what can or will happen. I was always practical- what i cannot see it was not real- type, and a very gentle soul, an introvert..
Last few years were very turbulent, ups and downs like never before (drugs took me, lost most of my friends, not in contact with my family etc), to the point where i was considering to make a suicide, was **** hard. My wife said she never saw or heard that so many bad things happen to someone and it was not the first time that that happened in my life. I'm **** lucky to met that angel of a woman.
It is easier now, hopefully never again and now i am at the point where i need to change my profession after an accident from 4.9.2014, and there are few options, go back to work or to go study further. And my wish is to actually start learning reiki and help others (for free, to hell with monetary system) and leave conventional way of living as it does not satisfy me at all anymore. Is it possible? Is this change for real? How the future looks like?
I have strange spiritual revelations last few months about myself and about the world and beyond.. Totally opposite of what i was feeling before and i know they are for real, my instincts really rarely fail me, but please tell me i ain't mad.

here are some comments on a natal pluto/node conjunction. the node transitted your natal pluto on feb 2 2015 so I would think this was the symbol that gave you your strange changes.

Pluto with the nodal axis (and orcus to a similar degree), on the psychological plane gives great selfishness. but it is also an aspect of a “survivor”, an individual who will employ any means necessary to survive. But the selfishness so colors the personality that usually this placement ends up causing the native to “shoot” themselves in the foot.
This placement also shows that past life influences are directly affecting the native. This gives great power to an enlightened native as past lives can give ability and insights far broader than could be gained from a single lifetime of experiences .it gives healing powers but most often the natïve faces sudden and major disease that force the healing energies to manifest . with sextiles to Neptune strong psychic healing powers are present. in the unenlightened, it gives malicious joy in death and brutality . the psychic power is strong and the native spontaneously travels on the astral. But if they have a crude personality, they only cause themselves problems because the can gain enemies because of their selfishness presence in other’s dreams. Often this placement gives prophetic dreams but usually involving the occurrence of death of those around them.

With venus square Pluto in a man’s chart, often girl friends will die early in his life. In a woman’s chart, usually a sister or friend is lost early in her life.
Probably no other nodal conjunction has so much promise for good or such a potential for evil.
This is because the desire body spontaneously travels on the astral and base desires try to influence others. This is usually an unconsciously experience but the affects can never the less bring repercussions in to reality
The sexual nature is very strong but the capacity for love is often absent in the unenlightened. Usually love can only manifest in its higher form as a love of god or of humanity in a general sense as the carnal passions are difficult to control on the personal level, as this placemen is prone to domineering and controlling, abusive emotional interactions

rahu

That's it then. Those deaths around me were our two babies that we've lost in that period, and a little earlier it seems. It is time to make things right, some things are clearer now, thank you for bringing this up and genuinely thank you for your time. May the heavens always smiles on you dear sibling.

Take care,
Solar

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85287

Thoughts on this composite chart?
Please help me read this composite. We used to date many years ago. I have had a lot of trauma in my life so I am trying to make a wise choice about this relationship and hopefully avoid some unnecessary heartache if possible.

the composite has Uranus on the descendant. this gives a very psychic connection to the relationship ,mental intensity and exciting conversations but overall it is not good for a serious relationship as it is vey unstable.
here the node forms a sextile to Uranus which would stabilize the relationship and make the psychic /mental connection easier to understand and integrate.
as lilth is also conjunct to Uranus, these intense feeling and astral/mental impressions are at heheart of the relationship, but again the instability of Uranus makes a serious relationship very problematic as there is little impulse for commitment.

with the stellim of venus/sun and mercury, the relationship is very optimistic and loving. there is laughter and really good feelings for each other. Jupiter is square to this stellium which increases the pleasure of each others company and shows a active social life. this is a very favorable pattern overall as venus and Jupiter
the problems start wit the tsquare of mars square the Saturn/Neptune opposition. this shows him to be totally untrustworthy , deceptive and unfaithful. and Neptune shows alcohol /drugs a likely problem. it is possible that the relationship revolved around these issues and as such there was little sincerity ,even though a great attraction existed.

the Neptune/Saturn square is extremely unfavorable in a composite as it shows secrecy and deception. this pattern also implies that you have issues that make it very difficult to see the real person before you. this is an aspect of self deceptions well as overt deception .with the moon conjunct to pluto ,your issues have to do with trusting and open communication(which is hard for you)
wit moon trine to Saturn, you actually got along very well and the tensions did not at firs cause problems . but trines and sextiles do not counter act hard squares or oppositions as are in this chart.

with chiron on the ascendant opposed to Uranus, there were times of intense mental connections. great knowledge and inspiration passed between you but in the end, arguments arose between you beliefs, that is you have very different ideas on some subjects that was not clear from the beginning because of the underlying deception from him.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
PM Reading

it is difficult to immediately see why you should feel self destructive right now.
the most significant near past aspect that might have you on an emotional edge is your finger of god with venus sextile to Neptune and opposed to orcus.
this was activated in the last half of may when the north node was conjunct to orcus and activating the finger of god. the node was also square to your Sedna in this time and the south node was conjunct ceres.

this would indicate that a relationship you had suddenly turned into deceit and betrayal . orcus opposed to ceres sows you had very deep emotional ties which made the betrayal very deep and depressing.

the the moon/Uranus and moon/Saturn midpoints were transited by the south node through the end of june 2018 though the affect likely was still upon you through late august. this would have been the most destructive emotional time and you probably were quite maniac/depressive or bipolar. it seems that the depth of the love you had made you go a bit crazy because you could understand how you could have misjudged the relationship.

it looks like now you have somewhat regained you emotional balance but you are becoming angered instead. resentment might be taking you over.
it is possible that you will grow very angry about this betrayal in October. so you must be very careful and let you negative feeling go
, because the if you don't, you have it in you to take revenge, dangerous revenge. you have a blind force in your spirit and you must be careful not to unleash any negative feeling out.

rahu

i am just amazed. how can one predict the exact timing of my craziness????? its really astonishing.

. its about a friend .i am a social recluse for years. i have trusted him with my everything. i gave him plenty of money,two jobs including this one-and i am so so concerned about him.i am not doing these things with any expectations, i want his friendship only(he is already engaged). but believe me even the thought that i might be taken advantage of makes me crazy.a very serious tiff happened in may-which ended in july. we reconciled.i dont know-i get mad when i am misused or abused-i am kind-i can help people for sake of helping-noone needs to fake care to get something from me!!!so there is chance this will happen again in october??!!!

the more important factor is my dark energy-believe me i am aware of that.i have so many blessings-but this one doom. i can be so destructive when i am angered-in order to control this i harm myself most of the times, but i am always afraid someday i'll do sth horrible.what factors in my chart is responsible? and how to get over it?

your rage is because your Pluto/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct your sun and Lilith. also the eris/ixion midpoint is in the midst of these other symbols.

rahu

rahu

Banned
PM reading

it is difficult to immediately see why you should feel self destructive right now.
the most significant near past aspect that might have you on an emotional edge is your finger of god with venus sextile to Neptune and opposed to orcus.
this was activated in the last half of may when the north node was conjunct to orcus and activating the finger of god. the node was also square to your Sedna in this time and the south node was conjunct ceres.

this would indicate that a relationship you had suddenly turned into deceit and betrayal . orcus opposed to ceres sows you had very deep emotional ties which made the betrayal very deep and depressing.

the the moon/Uranus and moon/Saturn midpoints were transited by the south node through the end of june 2018 though the affect likely was still upon you through late august. this would have been the most destructive emotional time and you probably were quite maniac/depressive or bipolar. it seems that the depth of the love you had made you go a bit crazy because you could understand how you could have misjudged the relationship.

it looks like now you have somewhat regained you emotional balance but you are becoming angered instead. resentment might be taking you over.
it is possible that you will grow very angry about this betrayal in October. so you must be very careful and let you negative feeling go, because the if you don't, you have it in you to take revenge, dangerous revenge. you have a blind force in your spirit and you must be careful not to unleash any negative feeling out.

rahu

thanks a lot. i am just amazed. how can one predict the exact timing of my craziness????? its really astonishing.

.i am a social recluse for years. i have trusted him with my everything. i gave him plenty of money,two jobs including this one-and i am so so concerned about him.i am not doing these things with any expectations, i want his friendship only(he is already engaged). but believe me even the thought that i might be taken advantage of makes me crazy.a very serious tiff happened in may-which ended in july. we reconciled.i dont know-i get mad when i am misused or abused-i am kind-i can help people for sake of helping-noone needs to fake care to get something from me!!!so there is chance this will happen again in october??!!!

the more important factor is my dark energy-believe me i am aware of that.i have so many blessings-but this one doom. i can be so destructive when i am angered-in order to control this i harm myself most of the times, but i am always afraid someday i'll do sth horrible.what factors in my chart is responsible? and how to get over it?

thanks again........................u have given me my most accurate reading...........it was worth the wait..

your rage is because your Pluto/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct your sun and Lilith. also the eris/ixion midpoint is in the midst of these other symbols
rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121136
most intense relationship i've ever had

One of the first thing I notice in the composite is that juno is conjunct to Jupiter and square to venus asnd opposed to the named asteroid lenas which suggest your really love this guy and hope this turns in toa marriage.

The psyche/eros midpoint is conjunct the south node and sedan which shows a very romantic and idealistic love between you. These feelings are like a childs first love in which just being with the other person induces serenity and joy.

In Addition the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to orcus and square to the node which gives a ungodly sexual chemistry. This is almost the opposite of the idealized romanticism of the eros/psyche midpoint, this is hard core sexual gratification. To have both a “spiritual” emotional/sexual attraction and a deeply carnal sexual connection can be difficult sometimes because the carnal sexual energy often is not sensitive to the emotional natures, but her you have both the physical canal and the spiritual emotional sensitivity present.
The venus/sun midpoint is square to Sedna and also the node ,. This gives a strong love but also a commitment to truth in the relationship.so again there is a strong carnal sexual urge yet at the same time a strong romantic loving sexual urge.

But there is a darkness to this relationship or rather there are elements of restriction can domiace.the moon is conjunct to liltih which shows the depth of the emotional connection but ixion and pluto are opposed to the moon. These aspects are harsh and controlling. By harshI mean he seems to hold the upper hand emotionally. Actually this almost feels like a master/ submissive relationship. There is the ethereal love but there is also the presence ofcontrol, easily a pain and pleasuredynamic here.
In addition the lena/tobias midpoint is square to the Saturn/chiron opposition. This again shows that he is the master, dominating the relationship and you are the submissive. This type of relationship can easily border on a dangerous emotional edge, but here with eros/psyche midpoint on the node, it seems that these intensely carnal desire are always within the bounds of love and caring. It seems that you have given control of your body and psyche to him.

Mercury is opposed to Neptune and Uranus and square to the moon/Saturn midpoint.
This shows you have common dreams and hopes. Satrun/moon gives an element of devotion but the t square bodes that the inspiration and expectations of the relationship will be difficult to fulfill.
This pattern does give a very strong psychic astral connection and I would think you read each other minds and emotions spontaneously, always knowing what the other wants or thinks. Uranus could also bring astral input such as common dreams with each other.
The tsquare here implies that you will not always see eye to eye in your plans for the future.

With the sun/moon midpoint conjunct to pallas the relationship seems to empower you, even if you are a submissive, you have the joy of having him cater to your emotional/sexual needs and whims.

It may be that you have deep emotional issues that need the back of a velvet glove to reach you and bring out your repressed emotional yearning

rahu

first of all thank you very much, rahu, for your time and effort to reply to my post :)
( i struggled with the quotation, please bear with me :D )

One of the first thing I notice in the composite [/SIZE]is that juno is conjunct to Jupiter and square to venus asnd opposed to the named asteroid lenas which suggest your really love this guy and hope this turns in toa marriage.[/FONT]

Yes,the love i feel for him is very strong and up until now he has been the only man i've ever fantasized about marying one day - we both planned on being husband and wife one day and have children together, but of nowadays i think, that we were just young and foolish .. and i guess, we still are, because even though we are not together these dreams we had, don't seem to fade

The psyche/eros midpoint is conjunct the south node and sedan which shows a very romantic and idealistic love between you. These feelings are like a childs first love in which just being with the other person induces serenity and joy.

very romantic and idealistic, which seemed to make it very hard to stay in reality in this relationship and the "normal" day to day life seems to be a big struggle for us

In Addition the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to orcus and square to the node which gives a ungodly sexual chemistry. This is almost the opposite of the idealized romanticism of the eros/psyche midpoint, this is hard core sexual gratification. To have both a “spiritual” emotional/sexual attraction and a deeply carnal sexual connection can be difficult sometimes because the carnal sexual energy often is not sensitive to the emotional natures, but her you have both the physical canal and the spiritual emotional sensitivity present.
The venus/sun midpoint is square to Sedna and also the node ,. This gives a strong love but also a commitment to truth in the relationship.so again there is a strong carnal sexual urge yet at the same time a strong romantic loving sexual urge.

this is spot on ... the sexual energy between us is crazy .. i have never felt these feelings again with someone else, but of course i'm young and haven't made that many experiences yet
for both of us it felt like true love making - very emotional and never dull or unfulfilling

But there is a darkness to this relationship or rather there are elements of restriction can dominate. the moon is conjunct to Lilith which shows the depth of the emotional connection but ixion and pluto are opposed to the moon. These aspects are harsh and controlling. By harshI mean he seems to hold the upper hand emotionally. Actually this almost feels like a master/ submissive relationship. There is the ethereal love but there is also the presence of control, easily a pain and pleasure

hm, i guess, i make him my master in my own mind - he surely doesn't see himself as such
he always tells me that i control him, because of his strong feelings for me
i feel like it's the other way around
(ps this dynamic could work both ways or alternate both ways either of you being the dominant or the submissive.rahu)
once a friend of mine read a letter i wrote to him and this friend told me, that i could have as well written this letter to god and that nailed it for me ... i idealize him a lot, even though i really try not to

dynamic here.

In addition the lena/tobias midpoint is square to the Saturn/chiron opposition. This again shows that he is the master, dominating the relationship and you are the submissive. This type of relationship can easily border on a dangerous emotional edge, but here with eros/psyche midpoint on the node, it seems that these intensely carnal desire are always within the bounds of love and caring. It seems that you have given control of your body and psyche to him.

yes, i feel that way, too and i actually don't know how to take it back
even though we had periods of 6-12 months were we haven't seen each other .. every time we get in contact again, everything between us seems to be the same and the love just never seems to disappear

Mercury is opposed to Neptune and Uranus and square to the moon/Saturn midpoint.
This shows you have common dreams and hopes. Satrun/moon gives an element of devotion but the t square bodes that the inspiration and expectations of the relationship will be difficult to fulfill.
This pattern does give a very strong psychic astral connection and I would think you read each other minds and emotions spontaneously, always knowing what the other wants or thinks. Uranus could also bring astral input such as common dreams with each other.

i guess it's true for him, because he can read me like a book, whereas i often feel like i don't understand him at all
it seems to me that reading other peoples emotions is absolutely not a problem for me, but with him it's totally different and i feel like either i can't see him or he doesn't show me his truth

The tsquare here implies that you will not always see eye to eye in your plans for the future.

With the sun/moon midpoint conjunct to pallas the relationship seems to empower you, even if you are a submissive, you have the joy of having him cater to your emotional/sexual needs and whims.

yes, that is true. Even though the relationship brings a lot of confusion and intensity with it, i feel empowered through our strong connection and him caring about me that much

It may be that you have deep emotional issues that need the back of a velvet glove to reach you and bring out your repressed emotional yearning

wow, so this sentence hit home for me and i feel it touched something right in my subconscious mind, but i can not grasp it and name this emotional yearning
could you explain further what you mean by "that need a back of a velvet glove to reach you" ?

7 sisters

Yes I agree once you start working with nodes, it can be like opening the abyss, time lines converge and the spiritual evolution over longer periods must be considered.
I have true node cancer 5 degrees which is around the 21st of June solar, which in transit alone prompts activation's that seem to point to deeper memories.
The connection with eclipses solar and lunar point to calibration points, I became very aware of the image of the black Madonna during an eclipse in virgo many years ago, when I realised she was an old symbol for the blackened moon mother holding the radiant sun, this held much significance, although not religious i have studied the history of art and star symbolism in religious paintings that point to Gnostic text and astrological knowledge. Nodes are very personalised as they express a deeper evolution that may seem without reason in the present or open up akashic knowledge and sometimes its good to not know too much.

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/008188.html

hi Mia82

your composite does have some intriguing aspects' the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to Uranus which gives the immediate and intense emotional and physical attraction between you. then with the moon/mercury midpoint also conjunct to uranus ,the mental/psychic connection is just as vibrant.in addition to the mental stimulation, this asp3ct can give a sense of "destiny 'a s you both a=can read each other minds as well a know what each other is feeling spontaneously. so its hared to tell whether you were attracted mentally or [physically at first.
with the mars/Uranus midpoint conjuct to juno and juno square to the vertex, it seems that your both felt a long term relationship was likely from the very beginning.
Jupiter square to the sun also brings in impulse of commitment and here the saturn/moon midpoint is conjunct Jupiter and square to the sun which bring s deep impulse of devotion which could also cement your emotional commitment.
with the venus/Sappho midpoint conjunct the moon and the moon square to the node, your same sex attraction is integral to your love and relationship.
I do have a small concern which is that the Saturn/mars midpoint is also conjunct to the moon which could show a possessiveness and restrictive tendency which might bring needless jealousy .
the composite has Jupiter in a 1/11 the harmonic to juno and the midpoint is conjunct to the mars/moon midpoint.
this suggests that both of your professional endeavors will be strengthen by the relationship. it could show that you have kindred professions in the first place, but whichever ,the relationship will help both of you advance ion you education/professional life.
urns can often be a fickle influence as the intensity can eclipse and the attraction end but here with the Venus/Uranus midpoint trine to the north node. the vibrancy and love between you will always retain it's spontaneity and stabilizes your love for each other. todd

Thank you so much Todd for your insight.

It feels like a very deeply special relationship, but not without learning curves and big lessons for each of us. I hope we can make it last.
In addition to the midpoint aspects you’ve highlighted, can you comment on any of the planetary aspects? Moon (comp 7th house ruler) conduct to Pluto sometimes make me worry. But the relationship is quite transforming too..

Originally posted by Mia82:
Thank you so much Todd for your insight.

It feels like a very deeply special relationship, but not without learning curves and big lessons for each of us. I hope we can make it last.
In addition to the midpoint aspects you’ve highlighted, can you comment on any of the planetary aspects? Moon (comp 7th house ruler) conduct to Pluto sometimes make me worry. But the relationship is quite transforming too..

I looked at that but as the orb is 6 degrees and waning, I didn't think it would be as significant as the other aspects.
but if anything I think as pluto is sextile to the vertex and sextile to Neptune, tha the moon would be influenced by these very healing aspects so overall I think the moon/pluto conjunction would function to make you both very sensitive to each others emotional issues and would be a supportive and healing energy in the chart. it might reflect that you both had a close but non-communicative relationships with your mothers. pluto moons are hard to call as the can show intimacy of separations emotionally.

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85389
hi Ayin
with Uranus on your ascendant and square the node ,you have strong astral/psychic abilities.

Uranus conjunct the nodal axis gives direct access to the astral plane. This shows astral projection , vivid dreaming ,out of the body experiences , prophetic dreams and access to the akashic records. when favorable the native can see time as a ribbon . It give a potential of intellectual and creative genius and gives a reformative personality. It gives intelligence and foresightedness. It gives the potential for scientific and mathematical brilliance. but if the energy of the nodal axis overwhelms the native erratic and unstable efforts can result. Especially with the south node, this can bring “insanity”. it is rare that this conjunction does not at some point subject a person to influences that put them so far out of the social norm that they are characterized as “crazy”, as genius and insanity are but flip sides of the same two edged sword.
The problem here is the same with trying to contain all the cosmic energy that runs through the node. one must be able to integrate the astral input and let go of that which is beyond comprehension, but often the desire body identifies with the cosmic energies and loses sight that they are but a vessel. Insanity descends when the native identifies with the energy.

This position gives the potential for all forms of psychic phenomenon. Clairvoyance, astral projection and interchanges with other entities on the astral plane.
This brings spontaneous states of altered consciousness and this can turn to volatility and instability of the mind..The influx of the infinite will cause a rigid ego to explode while a expansive worldview brings great success. If this aspect occurs with an afflicted Saturn then the native will likely develop some form of bipolar personality disorder. And this aspect can destroy a natives life with continual mental instability.
Discipline in early life is imperative, as the rebellious nature this aspect brings must be channeled constructively, else an early death thru accidents or impulsive behavior can result, or a life of disruption and chaos can ensue.

with the vensu/pluto square and their midpoint conjunct to Saturn, you have emotional issues from childhood, likely with the father. as Saturn is conjunct to Uranus, you may have trouble making decisions. this can give a up and down personality as you go from exhilaration to despondency at times.

rahu

Thank you Rahu, for your elaborate explanation of my Uranus position. That sounds about right. Also a woman who specialized in chakra's told me she saw I carried a lot of negative energy with me but also cleaned myself up very quickly. Maybe what you said about seeing time as a ribbon is the cause of this quick cleaning, I feel like it is. Thanks again!

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85344
hi carthaisis
one thing that jumps out is your mercury/sun conjunction square /pluto square with the midpoints conjunct the node. this shows repressed emotional memories. it can give a very profound mind but it also can make one silent , that is , not big talker. with the node involved, you could have an abusive childhood that is responsible for your emotional issues. this makes it very hard to open up to others as you by nature do not share your thoughts.with the sun square to Pluto, the abusive nature of your childhood is very likely .
even though you have a mars/venus conjunction, giving you a loving nature, these squares show unconscious emotional dynamics hinder you ability to enjoy life.

rahu

How can I resolve those squares, any advice, and I'm interested in hearing more

actually talking out would be a good therapy. You have deep repressions which likely cause your conscious mind to misinterpret at times.

just talking out loud will loosen the grip of these psychological clamps.

you might try past life readings .but somehow you must take the pressure of your unconscious omissions before you can begin to feel the reason for your alienations.

rahu