Cricket Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurajohn

Yahooooo.... Australian won the 1st test. Mr.okkadu, do you have anything to say... Hope time showed everything as you said.
Laura can i be promoted to member from junior.
So as my prediction it was low scored game and clearly australia won the match... Thats sun's impact over yellow guys for victory.

well done :smile:

amsana

Laura as per my prediction, 3rd odi its today on monday, as per that india is ruled by moon, and mercury is very kind to moon so india has much and high chance of winning. I predict its INDIA again.

laurajohn

Laura as per my prediction, 3rd odi its today on monday, as per that india is ruled by moon, and mercury is very kind to moon so india has much and high chance of winning. I predict its INDIA again.

well thats ok.could you tell me which method do you follow?

amsana

I check the planets place wit respect to the day and color of the team playing.
I follow this method.
What about you Laura John?

okkadu

amsana i was busy yesterday at ofice so cant post my prediction yesterday when i tried horary i got very very tough match but thought india wil win but it doesnt happen

amsana

Ok, when the team chart and color codes are out. Before the match i wil try.
But laura's prediction is much valueable. :)

amsana

Am nothing infront of laura, laura is truely a gem. Am still a learner, i use the color code and planets place wit day/night effects. Laura uses some high level prediction.

laurajohn

Am nothing infront of laura, laura is truely a gem. Am still a learner, i use the color code and planets place wit day/night effects. Laura uses some high level prediction.

im not a gem, even im a learner like you. the only difference b/w u & me is that .. i have started to learn predicting a bit earlier...thats it :)

rocky 123

hurricane will win today as they are playin on thr home ground .. match may be tough but finally hurricane wil win the match

amsana

Wow As i & laura predicted... Its hurricane's win... :) wit this win hurricane has topped the table of the bigbash chart.

Amsana, are you asking about today mathces?

Sydney Sixers v Yorkshire @ 5PM
Chennai Super Kings v Lions @ 9PM

both matches are @ Newlands, Cape Town

Status
Not open for further replies.