ASC,aspects and appearance

hollercrombie

I get the impression that Gemini ASC are more charming and cute than pretty, sexy. My best friend is also Gemini rising, and she has this sweet look.:smile:

i think thats true in a way, my mother who has gemina asc, she just has a refined pretty look you know? Like loveable haha. But i have forgotten her aspects to the asc so i wont delve in to much.

Vagabondgirl

Ah, thanx:)

As I said: I feel more cute than pretty = Gemini rising! :happy: I giggle alot!!!!:sideways:

Mum is Sagittarius rising, and I could see from her photos from her younger days that she used to be very pretty.

The major thing we have in common are aspects btw Moon, Venus, Mars.

hiimnotcool

As I said: I feel more cute than pretty = Gemini rising! :happy: I giggle alot!!!!:sideways:

Mum is Sagittarius rising, and I could see from her photos from her younger days that she used to be very pretty.

I think you are absolutely adorable. Very nice features. I think that's pretty common with all air sign ascendant's (from what i've noticed anyway).

Vagabondgirl

Thanx for that:wink:

I think you would say the same for my gemini rising best friend too:happy:

You dont look bad yourself! Are you libra rising or?

hiimnotcool

Thanx for that:wink:

I think you would say the same for my gemini rising best friend too:happy:

You dont look bad yourself! Are you libra rising or?

My niece (3 years old) is gemini rising too and everyone always says how beautiful she is. Do you notice similarities with you and your friend regarding appearance?

Thank you! I'm a Taurus rising :tongue:

Vagabondgirl

Well, she is very blonde and Im very brunette. And she is browner than me. But still there are some small similarities like round faces, small pointy noses. We both have childish faces in a way. We have the same humour, and we act like kids when we are together:happy:

Why is your mom not pretty now? :sad:

mod.

positive

Banned
sun ac makes a shiny (very beautiful) skin. i know two feminines who have that. the shine comes like from behind.

saturn gives you sharp shapes which is opposed as to moon. moon flees them and you loose a kind of sharp profil. it rounds all of/ in your face a bit. i recognize moon influence in appearance immadiately.

ilovevenus

Hi, I have:
Sun in Libra (conj. Pluto, Jupiter, and Mercury)
Sagittarius Ascendant
Venus conjunct Neptune in 1st House
Venus conjunct Ascendant

I'm 5'3". I don't consider my self pretty, but I do think I'm attractive and sexy (specially when I "package" myself nicely). And I have curves in the right places (considering I'm Asian). :p

I think people who have good genes are considered pretty, but I'm not... I used to be an ugly duckling when I was in my teens and I got teased a lot because I was so ugly.
Now that I've survived my ugly phase (and gained my self-esteem and confidence back) guys are drawn to me, and they find me sexy (not everyone thinks the same, of course). Also, some say that there's a quality in my eyes that they can't quite describe that they find attractive (must be the Neptune influence).
My girl friends have complimented me that I have a nice body, and that I'm cute and charming. But there are girls who think that I'm ugly, and they just can't understand why guys find me attractive. Sometimes, I don't either. :p

Also, I don't know if it's my Neptune influence, but I don't photograph well. I feel like I look good in pictures only once in a while.. I think my attractive quality has more to do with how I move and act and talk, rather than purely my physical. :)

On another note, I have a friend who has:
Sun in Leo (conj. Jupiter)
Leo Ascendant
Sun and Jupiter conj. Ascendant
Venus Rx conj.
Mars and Mercury Rx in 1st House

She is not someone I would call pretty, but there is an aura about her that is strong and beautiful. And with Venus in 1st, she is ever so charming!

Last edited:
I'm 5'3". I don't consider my self pretty, but I do think I'm attractive and sexy (specially when I "package" myself nicely). And I have curves in the right places (considering I'm Asian). :p

I think people who have good genes are considered pretty, but I'm not... I used to be an ugly duckling when I was in my teens and I got teased a lot because I was so ugly.
Now that I've survived my ugly phase (and gained my self-esteem and confidence back) guys are drawn to me, and they find me sexy (not everyone thinks the same, of course). Also, some say that there's a quality in my eyes that they can't quite describe that they find attractive (must be the Neptune influence).
My girl friends have complimented me that I have a nice body, and that I'm cute and charming. But there are girls who think that I'm ugly, and they just can't understand why guys find me attractive. Sometimes, I don't either. :p
Also, I don't know if it's my Neptune influence, but I don't photograph well. I feel like I look good in pictures only once in a while.. I think my attractive quality has more to do with how I move and act and talk, rather than purely my physical. :)

You sound like me! I have Neptune on the ASC, and I *really don't photograph well.* People who know me in "real life" see a picture of me and they are like, "that is so different than how you look."

I do much better behind the camera, it seems. I am very good at capturing people. Are you the same? Every once and awhile, yes, there is a nice picture of me.

Per chance do the pictures of you take of yourself turn out ok? It works this way for me.

ilovevenus

I do much better behind the camera, it seems. I am very good at capturing people. Are you the same? Every once and awhile, yes, there is a nice picture of me.

Per chance do the pictures of you take of yourself turn out ok? It works this way for me.

Hi Mod :)

Sadly, I'm not good really good with cameras.. However, now that I think about it, I'm really good at capturing people when I draw (or used to draw) portraits. Interesting, huh?

When I take pics of myself, they turn out OK every once in a while also. Cameras don't like my face.. sob.. I think those machines aren't good at capturing my "aura," if that makes any sense.

Did you have identity issues when you were growing up also?
I didn't quite know who I was until after high school. When I was in my teens I had a really poor self-image, and I felt really uncomfortable with myself most of the time.. How about you?

Kukka

ilovevenus,

I know a girl that I didnt find at all attractive when I met her, but when I got to know her I realised that she was considered veery attractive, actually have been requested often to modelling etc. and gets a lot attention of men. And also my own eye has changed I find her pretty, quite unique. Like many phenomenon, things are often the most distinctive, extreme the borderline like beautiful / ugly.

Many beauties find themselves ugly when young, I do think this is a sign of a really beautiful people, have you noticed pretty children often turn out insignificant as grown up? I have.

I did also think my self ugly when young, I ever (perhaps) wished anything as much as being pretty. And then I turned out pretty. That's nice, but beaty is perishable. All the best things are in the head.

But in paper your aspects truly look awesome. You must be that attractive in their terms. :smile: And your picture is nice.

Last edited:
Hi Mod :)

Sadly, I'm not good really good with cameras.. However, now that I think about it, I'm really good at capturing people when I draw (or used to draw) portraits. Interesting, huh?

When I take pics of myself, they turn out OK every once in a while also. Cameras don't like my face.. sob.. I think those machines aren't good at capturing my "aura," if that makes any sense.

Did you have identity issues when you were growing up also?
I didn't quite know who I was until after high school. When I was in my teens I had a really poor self-image, and I felt really uncomfortable with myself most of the time.. How about you?

Hi Venus,

I saw your picture, you are beautiful. They are machines yes, with weird lenses that have strange refraction points. This picture I see I sense you as someone who is healthy, meticulous, refined, charming, soothing.

It makes sense you'd be an artist, with all of your Libra in your chart and that strong Venus. You let people into you and put them out through art. Lovely. :love:

I struggle with my own identity too. Sigh, it's not easy. Always feels just like I can't hold in myself nor can I be myself. It just feels like it's wafting around me, this "me." And everyone always says, "so nice," but I sometimes feel like I'm made of knives! This was SO bad in highschool, always wanting to jump out of my skin. I think it's the Neptune in the conjunct ASC and Mars conjunct ASC.

Last edited:

ilovevenus

Many beauties find themselves ugly when young, I do think this is a sign of a really beautiful people, have you noticed pretty children often turn out insignificant as grown up? I have.

I did also think my self ugly when young, I ever (perhaps) wished anything as much as being pretty. And then I turned out pretty. That's nice, but beaty is perishable. All the best things are in the head.

But in paper your aspects truly look awesome. You must be that attractive in their terms. :smile: And your picture is nice.

Hi Kukka :)

You seem to be a beautiful person yourself!

You're right about beauty being perishable. True beauty comes within, and that's the light that shines through even one gets older.
Also, my friend (who's in her 60s) told me that when a person is young his/her physical look determines beauty, but when a person gets older his/her facial expression (that has "hardened" in time) determines beauty. So if a person is always angry as he/she gets older, his/her face will mold and harden that way and make the person look ugly (even if that person is physically attractive).

ilovevenus

I saw your picture, you are beautiful. They are machines yes, with weird lenses that have strange refraction points. This picture I see I sense you as someone who is healthy, meticulous, refined, charming, soothing.

It makes sense you'd be an artist, with all of your Libra in your chart and that strong Venus. You let people into you and put them out through art. Lovely. :love:

I struggle with my own identity too. Sigh, it's not easy. Always feels just like I can't hold in myself nor can I be myself. It just feels like it's wafting around me, this "me." And everyone always says, "so nice," but I sometimes feel like I'm made of knives! This was SO bad in highschool, always wanting to jump out of my skin. I think it's the Neptune in the conjunct ASC and Mars conjunct ASC.

Thank you mod. *blush*
You are right about me being meticulous, but being healthy is a task for me sometimes. I have a really bad sweet tooth... I've heard that Venus conjunct ascendants have sweet tooth. Is this true? Also, I'm a stress eater, and I'm not good at exercising as a routine (get bored easily).

I hear you about your struggles.. It's not easy sometimes... But I'm sure there are positive influences of having the Neptune and Mars conjunct ASC. What are they? I'm curious to know. :)

ilovevenus

By the way, my ex and a guy I used to date both had Venus conj. Sun, and they were both physically very attractive.

Also, I know a girl who has Venus conj. Sun, who is pretty. She is volumptuous (a little on the chubby side) and has AMAZING hypnotic EYES (Venus conj. Pluto and Sun in Scorpio), but she doesn't dress too well (nobody's perfect, ha!). Guys constantly approach her, and she LOVES the attention.

I think Venus conj. Sun people love the limelight, and are popular (or want to be popular or want to feel needed). And there's warmth in their easy going personality that is very charming.