Help? Signs of sexual deviance involving children?

Ryila

[Deleted link because it included subject's name and there's no indication that he has consented to have it posted here. - Moderator]

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Your link timed out on me what are some aspects or the details so that I can make a chart myself
It's against the rules to post other people's birth information, or any other identifying information about them such as their name or where they live, without their informed consent. The OP has not indicated that she has this person's permission to post his information in this forum. Do not ask for it without first making sure she has his informed consent.

I have deleted the post where she did post his birth information. I also deleted the link because the chart included his name and birth information. If you don't have permission, don't post any of that, even if asked to by another poster. If you do have permission, you need to make that clear.

People are highly unlikely to give their acquaintances permission to post their birth information online and ask if they're a pedophile. To be clear, you would have to have his specific permission to do exactly that in order to post his birth information, or his name, or anything else that could make him identifiable to people who know him irl. Without that specific permission, you may post a birth chart, but you must remove all birth info and identifying details. Either remove his name, or give him a pseudonym and make it clear that it is a pseudonym.

Last edited:

Ryila

It's against the rules to post other people's birth information, or any other identifying information about them such as their name or where they live, without their informed consent. The OP has not indicated that she has this person's permission to post his information in this forum. Do not ask for it without first making sure she has his informed consent.

I have deleted the post where she did post his birth information. I also deleted the link because the chart included his name and birth information. If you don't have permission, don't post any of that, even if asked to by another poster. If you do have permission, you need to make that clear.

People are highly unlikely to give their acquaintances permission to post their birth information online and ask if they're a pedophile. To be clear, you would have to have his specific permission to do exactly that in order to post his birth information, or his name, or anything else that could make him identifiable to people who know him irl. Without that specific permission, you may post a birth chart, but you must remove all birth info and identifying details. Either remove his name, or give him a pseudonym and make it clear that it is a pseudonym.

Tried to just delete thread but unable to. Not sure if it can be done by moderator but go for it if you can.
My sincere apologies. For the record, that isn't the persons actual name. Mine is different as well as it poses a risk for identity theft.

Last edited: