Two powerful mantras to protect against evil.

piercethevale

You know I truly believe God is a providential Person like the Godhead that the Trinity speaks of. And this God spoke the Universe into existence, where does language come from then? I mean big bang was spontaneous so how come cave men ordered things? Evolution and Creation should coincide yes but I sometimes still believe God does not REVEAL Himself to people who refute His existence (only those who are arrogant in a way ) and to those who are downcast and naive He does so. I have no clue why? It always amazed me. I guess scripture is right when it says it says you please God by faith and humility. Seriously life isn't easy for believers either. People think we take crack sometimes and believe in whatever we want. Its the other way around. Our life has become so messed up that we gave up on the world and turned to God because He was the only thing left and when he responded that's when we Believed! I was sick as **** at age 13 when I did MJ too much and Mary appeared to me cause my grandma had a devotion to her. So add another 10 to 15 years and I rekindled my Catholic faith (despite corruption, corruption exists everywhere anyhow its just that we should not let it go unpunished so I am on the side of the victims) but for the most part I have met nothing but good priests... now Im blabbing.. Oh and if I didn't have faith I'd be a goner. I have jupiter and neptune in the 12th house I wonder if it means I view Jesus in both lights of Neptune dark and light and sometimes this is true.... I mean toward myself not him at all, he is all good. Jesus is totally the MAN in my book. sorry folks just expressing myself :tongue:

Totally cool...keep the 'Faith'...and I ran across this last night... the town of Caserta, Italy was were my fathers parents came from. My grandfather born in 1891 and grandmother in 1895...
I had never heard of this woman before...a truly remarkable story.

[copy and paste job of the Facebook post I put on a cousins 'Page'.}

Hi Francine...have you ever heard of this woman and her remarkable story? I hadn't...not before last night. She was born in Caserta, Italy in 1897... I ran across the story while looking up some info on William F. Buckley, whom was a most devout Roman Catholic of which fact I was never aware of, either.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Valtorta

Jesusistheway

Archangel Metatron is believed by many ancient civilizations to be the right hand being of God/universal consciousness in the creation process.The message mapped out in the form of conclusive math as depicted in sacred geometry is a infinite unbreakable truth in nature, which is that everything exists in unity, harmony, and oneness. If any living thing doesn't realize this, then nature dismantles it and recreates new life forms that will work with the laws of nature...."

WOAH guys I had a dream a long time ago of Metatron at the RIGHT SIDE OF GOD, Metatron and God were big beings I mean really BIG ... AND they were looking at my life like I was a pawn and they said "do you think she could do it? Metatron said nodded "Yes" and so the scene of the dream went on... the rest was that I was at church and they were playing loud music above the priests and the priest felt insulted and sullied so I didn't play the guitar but I was wearing black boots and I felt discouraged in the choir. Nobody was listening to the music either. Bono and BB King were singing on stage. The regular church choir couldn't plug in their music into the Sound Systems at the end of the dream. So what it told me was that gospel artists that are popular acts are the ones that are getting recognition and the ones who work day in and day out are not because they do the things the same way. For me it means I need to be confident and break out of the church that does not accept me and do my own thing!!! Holy moly! Its truly hard for me to accept this message right now. So they say that I can do it!! WOW. I was studying kabbalah at the time too strange huh? Wow guys perhaps Munich has gotten the best insight "Faith will make you whole" not the Church or whatever you find :) Cool.

piercethevale

ps...I just notice that her confinement started on April 1st in the last centruy which is the cporrect date for the birth of Jesus in the 20th Century...it became April 2nd in 2001 due to the Gregorian calendar conversion of Jesus/Yeshuas' birth date on March 19th in the year 3 AD.

piercethevale

WOAH guys I had a dream a long time ago of Metatron at the RIGHT SIDE OF GOD, Metatron and God were big beings I mean really BIG ... AND they were looking at my life like I was a pawn and they said "do you think she could do it? Metatron said nodded "Yes" and so the scene of the dream went on... the rest was that I was at church and they were playing loud music above the priests and the priest felt insulted and sullied so I didn't play the guitar but I was wearing black boots and I felt discouraged in the choir. Nobody was listening to the music either. Bono and BB King were singing on stage. The regular church choir couldn't plug in their music into the Sound Systems at the end of the dream. So what it told me was that gospel artists that are popular acts are the ones that are getting recognition and the ones who work day in and day out are not because they do the things the same way. For me it means I need to be confident and break out of the church that does not accept me and do my own thing!!! Holy moly! Its truly hard for me to accept this message right now. So they say that I can do it!! WOW. I was studying kabbalah at the time too strange huh? Wow guys perhaps Munich has gotten the best insight "Faith will make you whole" not the Church or whatever you find :) Cool.

...coolio...:biggrin:

Shanti

This is how it is sounded if one goes deep into oneself in meditation..
(focus more on the background sound rather than the singed om).
Also called the choire of angels....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34jbdbIJ5e4

It is in mantric sience said that mantras are not created.

They are discovered by people in deep inner absorbtion and bliss.
"The seer of the mantra"

Yoga is to then practice these sounds to a step to step access from the gross to the more and more etheral spaces of wholeness and bliss.
Whithin all reality.

I've heard it myself during a kundalini meditation experience. The sound was heard within me and it never stopped..a continual stream of OM......
the intuitive knowing that it was eternal and eversounding was amazing.

Reading yogic texts and scriptures from ancient times all describe this, in a scientific way. The knowledge is there. The proof is in the pudding.

I am sure this is an archetypical event not only true for me but for anyone going deep within...from any tradition.
Called by different names maybe..

Attachments

• shree yantra.PNG
    shree yantra.PNG
    39.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

piercethevale

This is how it is sounded if one goes deep into oneself in meditation..
(focus more on the background sound rather than the singed om).
Also called the choire of angels....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34jbdbIJ5e4

It is in mantric sience said that mantras are not created.

They are discovered by people in deep inner absorbtion and bliss.
"The seer of the mantra"

Yoga is to then practice these sounds to a step to step access from the gross to the more and more etheral spaces of wholeness and bliss.
Whithin all reality.

I've heard it myself during a kundalini meditation experience. The sound was heard within me and it never stopped..a continual stream of OM......
the intuitive knowing that it was eternal and eversounding was amazing.

Reading yogic texts and scriptures from ancient times all describe this, in a scientific way. The knowledge is there. The proof is in the pudding.

I am sure this is an archetypical event not only true for me but for anyone going deep within...from any tradition.
Called by different names maybe..
I have made Samyama on the Holy Word...and that is exactly it...it is a Choir of entities of Light in a great hall of Light... It was in the summer 0f '68 ...yet it being outside of Time ...it remains with me as if it just happened...still happening...

piercethevale

Hello to all..

Mantras is my favourite subject really.

Here's a cool thing.

There is a device called a 'tonoscope' founded by a scientist.
If one sound the mantra 'Om' into the tonoscope the symbol 'Shree yantra' is shown on the device:
http://www.unitedearth.com.au/sound.html

http://www.world-mysteries.com/newgw/sci_blueprint4.htm

Thank your for that. My good yogi friend, Suryakant, turned me on to this some years ago and I had been looking for this to share on this thread..but, didn't know where to look....Blessings!

Shanti

Piercethevale wrote<.
have made Samyama on the Holy Word...and that is exactly it...it is a Choir of entities of Light in a great hall of Light... It was in the summer 0f '68 ...yet it being outside of Time ...it remains with me as if it just happened...still happening...

Yes I experienced it in 1987 and it is still a highpoint of my life.
The faith in the different teachings of different masters and the old texts is anchored and is
a great motivator to keep walking the path of yoga.

Especially in the dry periods.

Piercethevale wrote:
Thank your for that. My good yogi friend, Suryakant, turned me on to this some years ago and I had been looking for this to share on this thread..but, didn't know where to look....Blessings!

You are welcome.
Yes this is taking the theory down to earth in a tangent visual way, that is
also good to take part of, as a testimony of the amazing ways of the universe.
The intuitive faith that there is some mysical order and perfection behind all this manifold sometimes chaotic manifested world is given fuel to keep going.
Faith is the most important thing on the spiritual path.
:happy:

piercethevale

I feel that I should have of also posted this for those of you of the Christian or Hebrew Faiths: ...ptv

Ephesians 6: 10-20

"The Whole Armour of God"

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his power. Put on the whole armour of God, so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For our struggle is not against enemies of blood and flesh, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armour of God, so that you may be able to withstand on that evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand therefore, and fasten the belt of truth around your waist, and put on the breastplate of righteousness. As shoes for your feet put on whatever will make you ready to proclaim the gospel of peace. With all of these, take the shield of faith, with which you will be able to quench all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Pray in the Spirit at all times in every prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert and always persevere in supplication for all the saints. Pray also for me, so that when I speak, a message may be given to me to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it boldly, as I must speak. "

mahesh25

am a devotee of maa durga, Every day I visit maa Durga temple and offer her prayers by chanting durga mantra with devotion. It is also said that maa durga will always bless her devotees who pray to her with devotion.

Blaze

Account Closed
The best mantra to ward evil is simple: Never bathe. No Siriusly, Good, evil and all else in between will avoid you.

piercethevale

Truth is, is that you're really not altogether wrong as I have heard that evil is repelled by certain scents.
Burning sage is an effective smudge and I seem to recll that burning myrrh resin is efective as well but it would be relatively expensive to smudge an entire house with it.

Myrrh was an ingredient of Ketoret, the consecrated incense used in the First and Second Temples at Jerusalem, as described in the Hebrew Bible and Talmud. An offering was made of the Ketoret on a special incense altar and was an important component of the Temple service. Myrrh is also listed as an ingredient in the holy anointing oil used to anoint the Tabernacle, high priests and kings.
Oil of myrrh is used in Esther 2:12 in a purification ritual for the new queen to King Ahasuerus.

Myrrh is mentioned in the New Testament as one of the three gifts, along with gold, frankincense, which the magi "from the East" presented to the infant Yeshu'a (Jesus, if you prefer.) Myrrh was also present at Yeshu'a's death and burial and was offered wine and myrrh before the crucifixion. According to John's Gospel, Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea brought a 100-pound mixture of myrrh and aloes to wrap his body.

Chrism, also called myrrh, myron, holy anointing oil, and consecrated oil, is a consecrated oil used in the Anglican, Armenian, Assyrian, Catholic and Old Catholic, Eastern and Oriental Orthodox, and Nordic Lutheran Churches in the administration of certain sacraments and ecclesiastical functions.

From wikipedia, the following.
"The English chrism derives from Koine Greek via Latin and Old French. In Greek, khrîsma (χρῖσμα) was originally the verbal noun ("(the act of) anointing," "unction") of χρίειν ("anoint").[1] By extension, along with khrîma (χρῖμα), khrîstai (χρῖσται), and later khrísma (χρίσμα), it came to be used for the anointing oil or ointment itself. Khrísma came into Latin as chrisma, which appears in the works of Tertullian. This was adopted directly into Old English as crisma, which developed into Middle English crisme and various related spellings."

It is also mentioned in the Torah in Exodus 30:22-29
"Moreover the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying:Take thou also unto thee the chief spices, of flowing myrrh five hundred shekels, and of sweet cinnamon half so much, even two hundred and fifty, and of sweet calamus two hundred and fifty,and of cassia five hundred, after the shekel of the sanctuary, and of olive oil a hin.
And thou shalt make it a holy anointing oil, a perfume compounded after the art of the perfumer; it shall be a holy anointing oil.
And thou shalt anoint therewith the tent of meeting, and the ark of the testimony,and the table and all the vessels thereof, and the candlestick and the vessels thereof, and the altar of incense,and the altar of burnt-offering with all the vessels thereof, and the laver and the base thereof.
And thou shalt sanctify them, that they may be most holy; whatsoever toucheth them shall be holy."

An interesting side note is that in 1936 Sula Benet, a little known Polish etymologist from the Institute of Anthropological Sciences in Warsaw. declared that the word kaneh-bosm has been mistranslated as calamus, a common marsh plant with little monetary value that does not have the qualities or value ascribed to kaneh-bosm. The error occurred in the oldest Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible, the Septuagint in the third century BC, and was repeated in the many translations that followed. I read that He demonstrated that the word for cannabis is kaneh-bosm, also rendered in traditional Hebrew as kaneh or kannabus. The root kan in this construction means “reed” or “hemp”, while bosm means “aromatic”. This word appears five times in the Old Testament; in the books of Exodus, the Song of Songs, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel.

Also frankincense, which is a dried sap from a plant closely related to the myrrh tree, when burned, I've read, emits a holy smoke and it's fragrance is known to clear negative energies, connect us with the our higher consciousness and spiritual realms and surround us with high vibrations. The smoke is also used to heal, balance and protect our physical and energetic bodies. Burning the resins has the power to transform and deflect unwanted energy, bless a space as sacred and connect you to your higher Self.
A study done in 2008 concluded that the smoke has psychoactive properties too.
I also remembering reading somewhere that it's supposed to attract the angelic I was unable to find any reference to that on the internet but I only did a quick search.
Also Benzoin, pinyon pine, copal and amber are used for clearing negative energy from a room in addition to what other attributes are assigned to them.

I would use them in tandem with mantra and, or, prayer for protection for the very reason one should get all the protection that one possibly can.

JUPITERASC

Truth is, is that you're really not altogether wrong as I have heard that evil is repelled by certain scents.
Burning sage is an effective smudge and I seem to recll that burning myrrh resin is efective as well but it would be relatively expensive to smudge an entire house with it.

Myrrh was an ingredient of Ketoret, the consecrated incense used in the First and Second Temples at Jerusalem, as described in the Hebrew Bible and Talmud. An offering was made of the Ketoret on a special incense altar and was an important component of the Temple service. Myrrh is also listed as an ingredient in the holy anointing oil used to anoint the Tabernacle, high priests and kings.
Oil of myrrh is used in Esther 2:12 in a purification ritual for the new queen to King Ahasuerus.

Myrrh is mentioned in the New Testament as one of the three gifts, along with gold, frankincense, which the magi "from the East" presented to the infant Yeshu'a (Jesus, if you prefer.) Myrrh was also present at Yeshu'a's death and burial and was offered wine and myrrh before the crucifixion. According to John's Gospel, Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea brought a 100-pound mixture of myrrh and aloes to wrap his body.

Chrism, also called myrrh, myron, holy anointing oil, and consecrated oil, is a consecrated oil used in the Anglican, Armenian, Assyrian, Catholic and Old Catholic, Eastern and Oriental Orthodox, and Nordic Lutheran Churches in the administration of certain sacraments and ecclesiastical functions.

"The English chrism derives from Koine Greek via Latin and Old French. In Greek, khrîsma (χρῖσμα) was originally the verbal noun ("(the act of) anointing," "unction") of χρίειν ("anoint").[1] By extension, along with khrîma (χρῖμα), khrîstai (χρῖσται), and later khrísma (χρίσμα), it came to be used for the anointing oil or ointment itself. Khrísma came into Latin as chrisma, which appears in the works of Tertullian. This was adopted directly into Old English as crisma, which developed into Middle English crisme and various related spellings."

"Moreover the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying:Take thou also unto thee the chief spices, of flowing myrrh five hundred shekels, and of sweet cinnamon half so much, even two hundred and fifty, and of sweet calamus two hundred and fifty,and of cassia five hundred, after the shekel of the sanctuary, and of olive oil a hin.
And thou shalt make it a holy anointing oil, a perfume compounded after the art of the perfumer; it shall be a holy anointing oil.
And thou shalt anoint therewith the tent of meeting, and the ark of the testimony,and the table and all the vessels thereof, and the candlestick and the vessels thereof, and the altar of incense,and the altar of burnt-offering with all the vessels thereof, and the laver and the base thereof.
And thou shalt sanctify them, that they may be most holy; whatsoever toucheth them shall be holy."

An interesting side note is that in 1936 Sula Benet, a little known Polish etymologist from the Institute of Anthropological Sciences in Warsaw. declared that the word kaneh-bosm has been mistranslated as calamus, a common marsh plant with little monetary value that does not have the qualities or value ascribed to kaneh-bosm. The error occurred in the oldest Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible, the Septuagint in the third century BC, and was repeated in the many translations that followed. I read that He demonstrated that the word for cannabis is kaneh-bosm, also rendered in traditional Hebrew as kaneh or kannabus. The root kan in this construction means “reed” or “hemp”, while bosm means “aromatic”. This word appears five times in the Old Testament; in the books of Exodus, the Song of Songs, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel.

Also frankincense, which is a dried sap from a plant closely related to the myrrh tree, when burned, I've read, emits a holy smoke and it's fragrance is known to clear negative energies, connect us with the our higher consciousness and spiritual realms and surround us with high vibrations. The smoke is also used to heal, balance and protect our physical and energetic bodies. Burning the resins has the power to transform and deflect unwanted energy, bless a space as sacred and connect you to your higher Self.
I also remembering reading somewhere that it's supposed to attract the angelic I was unable to find any reference to that on the internet but I only did a quick search.
Also Benzoin, pinyon pine, copal and amber are used for clearing negative energy from a room in addition to what other attributes are assigned to them.

I would use them in tandem with mantra and, or, prayer for protection for the very reason one should get all the protection that one possibly can.
e9350d3b8d69fca95cb0c3721e0fc7aa.jpg

5eeb3f6bbfd54216ef7b63e27f7040f6.jpg

Are-You-Breathing-Toxic-Fumes-From-Your-Candles_.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed

Thanks for the lesson, friend. I appreciate the time you put in and learning is always fun.

Incense are something I'd been looking into for meditation and a good friend of mine mentioned oils to me.