Only astrology book you must know?

arnysv

If you recommend me only one astrology book you must know, which one it is?

Oddity

If you recommend me only one astrology book you must know, which one it is?

It would be nice if it worked that way, wouldn't it? What generally tends to happen is that you read a few hundred of them, but eventually whittle your collection down to somewhere between 30 - 100 volumes, though at least e-books are making storage easier.

That probably didn't help. But it seems to be the pattern of pretty much everyone I know who's studied astrology in-depth.

arnysv

have opportunity to acqure another two strology books that do not translated in czech. Once bookwill be Robert Hand astrology of young patterns bot i do not sure of the second book.

I am thinking about Joanne Wickenburg A Journey through the Birth Chart, Frank CliffordGetting to the Heart of your chart Playing astrological detective, Robert Pelletier Planets in Aspect, Douglas Bloch Astrology for Yurself, or something like that.
Can you recommend me one of these books, or somekind of book like thet

detectahead

have opportunity to acqure another two strology books that do not translated in czech. Once bookwill be Robert Hand astrology of young patterns bot i do not sure of the second book.

I am thinking about Joanne Wickenburg A Journey through the Birth Chart, Frank CliffordGetting to the Heart of your chart Playing astrological detective, Robert Pelletier Planets in Aspect, Douglas Bloch Astrology for Yurself, or something like that.
Can you recommend me one of these books, or somekind of book like thet
Robert Hand excellent choice

Neptunia

"The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need" by Joanna Martine Woolfolk.

It's really good and friendly for beginners, I'd highly recommend it. There is a lot of information in it that helps to get a good grasp on the whole thing. :biggrin:

It's not the ONLY Astrology book you'll ever need for, forever... But for now. ;)

~ Neppytune

SirHorns

"The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need" by Joanna Martine Woolfolk.

It's really good and friendly for beginners, I'd highly recommend it. There is a lot of information in it that helps to get a good grasp on the whole thing. :biggrin:

It's not the ONLY Astrology book you'll ever need for, forever... But for now. ;)

~ Neppytune
Does cover the basics well.
I second the recommendation.

CapAquaPis

I have a book with me titled "the New Astrology: the art and science of the stars" by Nicholas Campion and Steve Eddy. It sure has a descriptive explanation of what astrology is and in-depth information on the signs of the zodiac and ruling planets. This is a reading recommend to everyone in the AW.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Another book about birthdays: "365 Birthdays Interpreted: a guide to your personality and destiny" by Michele Knight. I bought this book in a discount price in Barnes and Noble's bargain rack. Smaller-sized paperback book than the "Secret Language of Birthdays" I was able to skim in my public library.

The book has love compatibility charts for each sign, although I question its accuracy, but astrologers tend to hold different views from research. Aquarius (that's me) have NO compatibility with Taurus and Capricorn, however Scorpios are compatible with Aquarius, but not vice versa. :pouty: